Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have some gold

View Results

irisdolly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:00 pm
I’ve been very nostalgic lately, and thinking about the people I used to regularly chat with in and outside of the guild.
One thing I regret is not staying in touch.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:53 pm
I have one Gaia friend I talk to maybe three times a year on the phone.
When I came back I went through and tipped everyone on my friendslist that's been active in the last year.
I guess that was my way of saying I'm still alive. lol  

Fiskers

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:38 pm
I talk to Amon and Vinvect p much daily!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:11 am
I've kept in touch with a lot of people. I've also deleted a lot of people because we weren't that close and we only had this place in common. I have one abusive LSG person preemptively blocked on Facebook as well.

Evil McBadguy and I are still together. Our first/eleventh anniversary is in less than two weeks.

To this day several people still call me Auntie, and I don't think anyone really understands how much that means to me. You all were the closest I wanted to having kids, and I got to watch you grow up. I even had two LSGers come to my wedding!

I still talk to LSG people every day, we just don't use this platform to communicate anymore.  

Xiporah

irisdolly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:24 pm
Xiporah
I've kept in touch with a lot of people. I've also deleted a lot of people because we weren't that close and we only had this place in common. I have one abusive LSG person preemptively blocked on Facebook as well.

Evil McBadguy and I are still together. Our first/eleventh anniversary is in less than two weeks.

To this day several people still call me Auntie, and I don't think anyone really understands how much that means to me. You all were the closest I wanted to having kids, and I got to watch you grow up. I even had two LSGers come to my wedding!

I still talk to LSG people every day, we just don't use this platform to communicate anymore.

That’s awesome! Congrats to you and Brandon, by the way.

I wish I had kept in touch with more.

I ended up going through some stuff emotionally when I left, and completely shut down. There are some people I’d absolutely love to reconnect with, but have no means to communicate with them.

I guess that’s why I come back here occasionally, to see if they log on.

I went through some crap times in this place, and it was my escape from reality for a long time.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:34 pm
I have a handful of people from here on both Facebook and Twitter.

Not from this guild, but I have friends I've met from different part of Gaia that I still actively keep in touch with and have met face-to-face a few times!  

Hiei Cake

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

X-Intercept II

Mega Man-Lover

9,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:55 am
Xiporah

damn, i remember when you guys got together. HAS IT REALLY BEEN THAT ******** LONG?!

also i talk to literally no one except Edge/Jesse sometimes randomly messages me on social media  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:04 pm
BUSHY MAKESTOUCHINS WIF EVERYBONERS  

HAI IM BUSHY

Confectionery Puff Rock

10,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:23 pm
At one point I deleted everyone LSG from all my social media and I regret it lmao 😓
I have a few tho, Xippy on Facebook, (I was also one of the LSGers at her and mcbadguy's wedding, which was dope), a couple other people on Instagram. I forget names, lol.
I definitely miss checking in on everyone on the daily in the guild, sometimes.

(I changed my name, it's Marshie 😅)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:23 am
Not anyone really much anymore sadly.

Cuivie

Naruea

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:21 am
Cuivie
Not anyone really much anymore sadly.

True. I just re-stumbled onto this community, and I only have the one friend IRL.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:22 pm
Nobody. I miss a lot of y'all. I'm just really bad at keeping in touch with people. I think I have ASPD.  

Low Fat Q-Tips

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:13 pm
I still have a few people on FB/Instagram. Weirdly I just got a bunch of y'all as recommendations for who to follow on Insta. Made me nostalgic!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:10 pm
I haven't thought about Gaia in ages, but I think about you guys all the time! I was too nervous to friend anyone when Facebook first became a thing, but I keep in some sort of touch with everyone who friended me back then. If you ever see me pop up on FB or IG feel free to send a friend request! I'm shakeybagleton most places now, I almost forgot my username here.

All through the past year and a half I've felt nostalgic for weeknights spent in Tinychat playing Nutsy Bolts and Board Game Online. Thank you everyone for getting me through my angsty teens! You all mean the world to me. heart dramallama  

Narcoleptic Tree Nut

Hygienic Lover

[ Go Ask Alice ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:38 pm
WOW! Hi guys! I've often felt sad that I never kept in touch with anyone from this guild over the years. This place was definitely an escape for me growing up as an awkward and socially outcast teen. I signed in tonight because I saw a TikTok referencing Gaia, got hit by a wave of nostalgia, and decided to see if I could remember my log in information just for kicks and... here I am.

Xippy, I'm so happy to hear you and Brandon are going strong! Congrats to you ^_^

Anyway, if anyone is interested in keeping in touch, my name on instagram is Circuspunx, if you add me just send me a message letting me know who it is! Hope everyone who reads this is doing well. <3  
The Literate Spam Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff