{PRP} Why so down? {D'mon and Nalacko}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:47 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Nalacko walked slowly back across the weyr bowl. Three of Vine's five eggs had been delivered, but there were still two warming by her hearth. The young candidate frowned thoughtfully. What was she to do with them? She already had two greens, and really didn't need or want more. She could potentially sell them, and earn a couple marks to her name for a rainy day, but that didn't seem right either.

Despite them only being from a green's clutch, Nala didn't want them to go to just anyone with the mark. Maybe a fellow candidate? But she didn't really know any of them well either. And no way would she give one to her father. What was a girl to do?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:17 pm
magnadearel

D'mon patted his giant bronze buttercake of a dragon. He was doing so well with his courses and doing his best to overcome his accelerated growth rate induced awkwardness. He was one of the biggest bronzes in the weyr and he wasn't even full grown. Izdubath hummed and picked up his head to gaze adoringly at a candidate who just happened to be walking by. As a rule he liked almost everyone, some clutchmates and cousins not included.

D'mon turned and waved at the candidate to come over. "You just got an invitation to help me adore him, I will understand if you say no, but he may not." D'mon grinned his teeth showing white against his dark skin.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:57 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Nalacko was almost startled by a large bronze head turned in her direction. She wasn't normally bothered by dragons, but this one was large. Much larger than the tiny bronze she was used to. The teen was surprised when the dragon's rider called her over. She awkwardly went over to join the pair.

Her lips curved in a smile as she understood the words. Well that she had no problem doing. "It would be my pleasure rider. My name is Nalacko." It wouldn't hurt to introduce herself, since she couldn't remember if she'd met this pair before. "There is so much there to adore. I can see why you might need help with that. Does he prefer chin or eyeridge scratches?"  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games