{PRP}Post-Threadfall Celebrations {Zamistia/Nanuth/Nalacko}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:56 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

The weyr had settled as dusk slowly fell. Thread had fallen earlier that day, been met by the dragonriders and vanquished. Nalacko was so proud of her friends. Yet she'd been terrified the whole time they'd been gone. They were still technically weyrlings after all.

She'd been assisting the healers and helping to bag stone during the fall. Every time the dragons had keened she'd had to make sure it wasn't one of her friends. At the end though, all of them had returned. Nala had been beside herself with relief.

Now it was time to put her plan into action. A proud Vine was perched on her shoulder as she headed to her first stop. A suspiciously round, and warm, pot was clenched carefully in her arms. She would have brought Triangle along too, but she felt Vine should have the attention she deserved.

The green firelizard peered down at the pot and gave a proud cheep. Nala smiled. "Yes, we're giving it to a good home." For a long time, she'd tried to figure out how she could thank her friends for everything they did for her. Her pottery just didn't seem adequate this time. Then Vine had laid her clutch where she could find it, and Nala had had the perfect idea.

She headed to the nearest landing zone for her friend's weyr. Nala hoped the brown was awake, for she'd need his help to spring her surprise. Nanuth, do you have a moment? I need a ride up to see Zamistia and you. Nala shifted nervously from foot to foot as she waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:35 am
Nanuth was laying on the ledge he shared with Holleth, looking down at the beautiful view. He then picked up on thoughts of a certain someone below, curious to see what the purpose of her visit might be. Not that he ever turned down the girl's company and knew his light was the same.

Give me just a moment, Nala, shall be down to get you,Nanuth thought to the girl. He made sure his rider know that he would be right back, before he stretched out his wings and glided down to the bowl below. He landed gracefully next to Nala, before getting on his stomach, to make it easier for her to get on him.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:33 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

She didn't have to wait long before the reply came. Thank you. Nala replied and waited patiently for the brown to arrive. She did take several deep breaths to settle the butterflies in her stomach. Quickly enough, the brown drifted down from his weyr and settled to the ground.

Nala came over to give his jaw a quick rub. "Thank you for the ride. How was the Fall?" She was interested to hear it from his perspective. Nala carefully climbed up, given the precious cargo in one arm that she didn't want to drop. Once settled securely, I'm ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:59 pm
Nanuth enjoyed the jaw rub, his sides and tail still hurt from Threadfall, but he tried to not let it show. He waited as she climbed up carefully, he could see she was carrying something. He craned his neck, to make sure she had managed safely, before he pushed off from the ground, to head back up.

It was a little rough at times, but we managed to make it through. I think it helped ZamistiaMine feel better somewhat. She managed to get some firestone to the Weyrleader himself,Nanuth explained to Nala, the pride in his voice unmistakable. He sailed back up to his ledge, before touching down carefully.

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:55 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

She clutched tightly to the neck ridge before her and to the pot cradled in her arm. Luckily it would be a short flight. She really hoped she wasn't bothering them by coming so soon after fall.

Nala listened attentively as he spoke about the threadfall. It might have been rough, but it could have been so much more deadly. They came back. Some hadn't. Oh you did?! That's excellent Nanuth! I'm sure he appreciated it. She praised the brown.

Thank you. Do you want me to stand at the entrance so you can see too? Nala moved to get down as carefully as she'd gotten up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:02 am
Nanuth felt his rider deserved all the credit for the throw, all he did was get her into position to do so. He made sure to lay down again, so she could carefully climb off. He looked back to watch her getting down, before pondering her question. He knew he could see it through his rider's eyes, but honestly, he wanted to see it for himself.

If you wouldn't mind staying near the entrance, that would be wonderful. I am kind of curious what you brought with you. I shall let my light know you are here and you need her to come to the entrance,Nanuth's eyes were a gentle blue. He gave the request to come to the entrance to his rider, feeling as she headed their way.

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:11 am
Dea and #Teddy#

Nala smiled up at the large dragon with a soft laugh. "Of course I don't mind! It kind of affects you too." She gave him a wink. The teen moved a little closer to the entrance, but made sure to position herself so the proceedings would be easily visible to the dragon too.

She waited for his rider to make her appearance. Excitement bubbled up inside of her, transmitting itself to Vine who began to cheep excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:25 am
Zamistia was curious what Nanuth wanted, did he need her to get more numbweed? That was when she saw a friend in the doorway and she smiled brightly.

"Nala, I didn't expect you to come for a visit. When Nanuth said he would be right back, I thought he was going to stretch his wings. And he didn't say why he needed me. How are you?"she greeted brightly. She walked closer and carefully gave her friend a hug. Blanket gave a cheerful greeting to Vine when he saw the green.

Sorry, didn't want to give the surprise visitor away, Mine. Thought it might be better this way,Nanuth laughed into her head, but made sure Nala could hear him too.

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:32 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

Nalacko couldn't help but return her friend's smile. "I'm sorry I came with such short notice. I know you both must be tired from fighting thread." She shifted the pot to accept the hug. "I'm doing well actually. And so is Vine." Vine gave a trill back to Blanket.

She laughed softly at Nanuth. "Thank you for that." Surprises were always such fun. And now here was hers. Nala presented the pot to Zamistia with a flourish. "I would like to present to you an egg from Vine's first clutch. I know it's not all that much, but it's the most special thing I can think of for a good friend like yourselves."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:29 am
"It's fine, it is a very nice surprise to see you. We are a bit tired, but it is always good to see a friend. I am glad to hear that you are doing well, Vine as well. And oh, an egg for me, how wonderful. I think that is a very lovely gift indeed. I can only imagine how proud Vine is,"Zamistia beamed,taking the pot gently in her hands. Blanket took a close look at it, it had been awhile since she had a flit egg in her hands.

We will take good care of it, Nala. Thank you, it is another good thing for her to remember from today,Nanuth assured her warmly.

"Yes, thank you so much, Nala. And of course to you too, Vine,"Misty added.

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:35 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

Vine gave a proud chirp as the pot was passed from candidate to rider and Nala gave her a quick pet down her back. "She is very proud. I can't wait to see what hatches. You'll be sure to let me know won't you?" After the excitement was over anyhow. Nala thought Zamistia would be excited to let her know when it hatched. Or she hoped so.

She smiled at the brown. "I know you will. It's why you got one of her eggs." Nala nodded. She'd heard about the weyrling's losses during Threadfall. Some needed something positive to think about. She was happy she could provide that to her friend. "You're both very welcome. Keep it by the fire and turn the pot regular." She winked. "I should let you rest now. Thanks for letting me stop by. Nanuth if you don't mind, could I get a ride down?" The awkward part about riders living in the weyr.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:36 am
"Of course, whatever hatches from this egg should know its mother. And Vine should be proud, I am sure her babies will be perfect,"Zamistia assured her friend. Her grey-blue eyes were shining gently, as the other gave instructions for caring for the egg. She went over to her fire and placed the pot gently upon it, to keep it warm.

Of course you can, I will certainly take you back down to the ground. And mine and I would like to remind you, that you can come visit us anytime you want. We enjoy the company,Nanuth reminded gently. He saw Misty nodded in agreement, before he waiting for Nala to climb on board again.

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:51 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Fin?

Nala was so excited! She couldn't wait to hear that the eggs had hatched. With pot and egg safely in the care of it's new owner, it was time to let her friends rest. She climbed back up for the quick ride down. "Thank you so much Nanuth. And you two Zamistia. I'm glad I have friends like you two."

With that she was back on the ground. If there was a little bubble to her step and a hum on her breath, well who was to blame her?  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games