Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:58 pm
    henlo friends

This is my plot finder/tracker! I'll keep track of what I have going on with my wooffos, what sorts of things they might be looking for, and in general finding them nice, nice plots. If you're interested in something that I have listed below, hit me up! If you're interested in one of mine and I don't have what you have in mind explicitly listed below, still hit me up! I love chatting and plotting and we might be able to make something work if it sounds fun C:

For questions/plot inquiries/general chatting, I can best be reached on Discord (DeD#6666). Second best is by quoting me here, or by PM

I...
  • operate on PST
  • love me some dramatic plots. They don't even have to be romances or anything ( though don’t get me wrong, I love dramatic romances too >> )
  • really love playing bad guys. Arrogant, haughty, mean, narcissistic, ego-driven characters? love 'em.
  • don't really like doing meet-and-greet RPs that don't have at least some sort of plot structure or further character development intended. I lose fuel for them real fast. Sorry :C

RP Tracker
  • Title -- ? x ? (owner) : blurb

[size=11] [align=center][img="500"][/img]
[b]Name[/b][/align]

[list][b]Location:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

[b]Available for:[/b]
[*]
[*]
[*][/list]

[list][b]Not available for:[/b]
[*]
[*]
[*][/list]

[list][b]Extra Notes:[/b]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[/list] [/size]

User Image
Journey

Location: Packless! She's a pretty blank slate, so she can be anywhere or can be backplotted as an existing member of a pack if she'd fit right.

Personality: Journey's heart resides on the horizon. She's always thinking about what could be around the next corner. Because of this, she has the tendency to miss what's right in front of her face. When talking to her, you get the impression that she's only really there in a physical sense, and her mind and heart are somewhere far away. Still, she's an optimistic gal. She's preppy and friendly and maybe a touch naïve, thinking the best of those around her.

History: Blankity blanky blank~

Available for:
  • Long-term or fleeting love? Spurned lovers? Adventure buddies? Friends? Enemies? She's open for anything, and I'd love to cook up some more involved plots with her, even if it involves tweaking her a bit!

Not available for:
  • I mean… death, I guess? And even still, if we have a good enough plot… >>;;;;

Extra Notes:

User Image
Fire Burns Through Her

Personality: Fi is passionate to a fault. When she gets close to others, she cares for them with a burning fire. This, coupled with her moral ambiguity, makes for a lady who's willing to plow through whatever is in front of her for the sake of those she loves. She's been burned, though, and because of it she's somewhat slow to trust those she meets nowadays. Fi is cold and abrasive on first interactions, and it takes a bit to melt her icy exterior.

History: Fi's brother was the first wolf that she truly, truly cared for. He was a beta in their pack with an ambitious eye and a willingness to do whatever it took to feed his hunger for power. Never the type to get his hands dirty, though, he manipulated his passionate sister into taking the Alpha out of power and placing him as the leader. Things were good, for a time. She was a part of her brother's council, doing his dirty work from the shadows and fostering a close relationship with another member of his council. Her brother's paranoia got the best of him as he saw the relationship blossoming between his sister and the powerful wolf she had been courting, and after some moons in power he orchestrated a ruse that framed Fi as a betrayer of the pack, pitting her against her fellow council members (including her at-the-time love interest). Her brother played angry but sympathetic, seemingly cutting Fi a break and exiling her from the pack, simultaneously hiding the deeds he had done to get into power and removing what he considered to be her greatest threat. Burned and bitter, she's been on her own since.

Available for:
  • a good slow burn romance. I'm picky tho >>
  • maybe a pack? idk try me.
  • being manipulated again. Have I mentioned that I love torturing my characters? >>;

Not available for:
  • Death, probably
  • Flings, unless it's a juicy plot

Extra Notes:
  • Bisexual. Her former love interest was a strong lady from her former pack
  • Fi is based on an oooold OC of mine and she's very precious to me

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

-reserved-