Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Waaaaait a minute...[Hygiea/Chip] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:24 am
It was decided right then and there on the rooftop of a weird new age therapy type place she was sure wasn't there a few years ago, that a break was going to be had. Things had been uneventful so far - which it had been for the past few patrols she had actually gone on - and her a little too tight clothes were beginning to bug her. (Still no concrete answers on how not to be a chibi just yet).

Saior Hygiea let her legs dangle over the edge of where she sat, letting her feet drum against the brick of the building in a manner that wouldn't hurt her heels too much as she pulled her small drawstring back off her back and pulled out a few snacks (courtesy of her father who was getting back into the habit as much as she was).

"Triskeeets ~" the orange senshi sang out to herself as she happily began to much and turned her attention to the street. To look at the new shops that had sprung up; a fun alternative to running into bad guys when things were slow. The last few streets had their mixed bag of change and similarity and this seemed no different. One of many cute little book shops still seemed to be around as well as a family owned drug store on the corner (both just a little updated). The hardware store apparently decided to take over the property next to it, expanding into an impressive looking place. There was still a coffee shop, it just decided to change name and decor. There was the weird building she was sitting on and if she bent over well enough she could kind of make out that next door was... a bike shop? Or a spin class? It was hard to tell.

There was change about, just no activity - a boring mundane kind of night where you sat on a rooftop. Hygiea wondered if this was a new status quo - no one had been able to give her a straight answer - and munched on a few flaky crackers.

Tolin Kalin
I hope this is okay xD
I kind of got distracted by video games earlier...
... also... titles ......

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:45 am
Chip decided to go exploring Destiny City on this particular night, with a specific goal, aside from just seeing what he could find. No, tonight he was on a mission to find stuff!

Specifically, he wanted to see if there were things he could get here that he couldn't get in negaspace.

Granted, a tiny kitten couldn't exactly walk into a shop and buy stuff. He'd considered roping in an officer or senshi to take him into shops and do that, with him riding along in their pocket or something (most places apparently didn't like cats being brought inside, even tiny adorable ones). But then he wouldn't be able to hop out and feel the tools and items. Assess them.

No. It was best to pop in at night, have a look around, maybe take some stuff, maybe not.

He was aware of the aura of an Order senshi nearby, but it felt like one he didn't really need to worry about, and he was confident in his ability to not be noticed...given he didn't give off an aura most of the time.

Of course, he didn't account for the fact that if one were to look directly at the door of this big hardware store, they might realize something was odd when the little cat balanced on the door handle for a bit as he quickly worked his "magic" to pop open the lock, letting the door swing right open.

Entry gained, the little cat dropped down and sauntered on in.

chirigami
Works for me! She can probably see a tiny puff opening the door to that hardware store~

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:18 pm
She might not have noticed, even with her keen desire to spot all cats whenever possible, but given the circumstances (as boring as they were) there were still plenty of distractions. Like the firefly that decided to land on her leg, then rudely spirited off again before she was able to get her phone out to take a picture (would it have even shown up with glamour magic?)

There was movement out of the corner of her eye that caught her attention, the last actions of the small cat before he entered the building. At first Hygiea wasn't sure exactly what she spied, there was the small slip of a tail before they vanished (it couldn't be a raccoon, as smart as they were they couldn't open locked doors) but there was a very obvious open door when they hadn't been a moment ago.

Quickly, she grabbed hold of her backpack - a trisket still dangling from her mouth - as she descended to the ground in a fluid motion. And a wince. These shoes totally suuuck, she thought to herself before pulling herself together and bounding across the street.

Maybe she was catching a burglar? Nah, even she knew it would be dumb to go through the front door. (Or maybe they knew something she didn't). All the senshi knew was she didn't really detect a power signature, as awful as she was with that, which eliminated a lot of possibilities. Still, this could be fun to figure out what was going on.

Hygiea pulled back the door ever so slightly to allow a little more room for herself to wiggle through. Her eyes darted about trying to see if she could see any movement as she finished off the last bits of her snack with a loud crunch.

- wait, didn't stores have alarm systems?

Tolin Kalin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:42 pm
Since she thought about it, the senshi might have looked and observed that there was a little sensor on the door to respond to it opening, and some sort of slightly glowing stick was wedged against it. Who ever was here apparently was prepared for just such an eventuality.

Said cat burglar, though, was casually perched on the edge of a big display box full of wrenches, tail flicking from side to side as he looked down into it. Nothing real special there, he concluded, but there was much more to look through!

He was just about to hop back down to go to the next one, when he realized that aura was a lot closer. His head swiveled over to the door, and light from outside reflected off his eyes and his star...and some spots on his little hat. "Uh-oh," he breathed out softly with the voice of a young child, briefly frozen in place, tail up in the air.

chirigami

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:27 pm
Huh. A glowing little stick, she noted, impressed. Something she would have not thought about (it was amazing she remembered about alarms as it was). Whoever was in here knew what they were doing, despite - to say again - using the front door.

It was definitely not raccoons.

It was small creature though, Hygiea would realizing, her orange eyes catching the light as it reflected off the various surfaces of the cat at just that right moment. Her lips curled instantly, those eyes growing wider as it all clicked at exactly what she had caught in the act of... whatever he was doing.

"Aa, kitty!" Hygiea had never been a discreet senshi and she bounced from her spot still in the doorway towards where he was currently perched on the display. Thankfully not too far, least to leave a path of destruction in her wake (she didn't knock over anything, thank you).

"Hello ~" She cooed upon getting closer, "what are you doing here kittykitty? Being a little cat burglar?" Because of course she knew he would respond to her. (Well, maybe). "How cute, you have a hat. ********* has a hat, though only when she's in human form." A few others did too, didn't they?
Either way, she did her best to stretch out just a little more to reach him and boop him on the nose.

Tolin Kalin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:11 pm
Whether or not it was from the 'wrong team,' Chip very much liked the attention that came from cat lovers. There was something very...pleasing about it. So he didn't actually back up as she reached out, though he did tilt his head up slightly, making his hat shift.

"Hi~!" he declared in his small, fairly cheery voice. "My hat's good for sticking stuff into," he explained. There did appear to be a small spike of some kind poked through it today. "More fun than just disappearing things." He didn't bother to answer the cat burglar question, although that was definitely what he was doing.

"What're you doing here? Shopping~?"

chirigami

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:16 pm
There was an odd sensation from the minute she touched him, or maybe even just from as close as she had gotten to him. A sort of bad feeling which made Hygiea's bright smile drop for just a second before she dismissed it completely. Cat signatures were hard to figure out, they went in and out and at her stage it was probably really nothing.

"Well one big like that, I bet so," Hygiea grinned, not noticing the object that he might have taken since her focus was on him alone now. He was like a chocolate version of one of her cats, she mused, then stepped back on the balls of her feet.

"Nope," her head tilted slightly as she clasped her hands behind her back and spun on her heel. Hair loops, bows and collar tails all whipped around. "And I don't think you are either," she clicked her tongue, "I came in 'cause someone left the door wiiiide open, so I came here to catch a thief."
Oh how her smile grew as her eyebrows wiggled up at him. He was totally the best kind of thief.

Tolin Kalin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:45 am
Ah, the door...He would have to remember that he needed to do more than just stop alarms when out in the city. The kitten nodded ever so slightly at that, and casually pawed along the edge of the bin he'd been standing on..."accidentally" bumping over a little sign advertising amazing deals. He edged closer in to the senshi, looking up at her.

"Oh yeah~?" he asked playfully, "After you caught the thief, what were ya gonna do?" He tilted his head to the side. "Maybe tell him he's super skilled and amazing, hmm~?" He opened his mouth to provide a happy look, and added, "I'm sure he'd appreciate it!"

chirigami

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:05 pm
A little noise escaped the teenager when she saw the sign tip and thankfully those nice senshi reflexes kicked in in time to catch it before it totally fell down. (Not so much as it almost made her bag leave her hands). Had she done that? She couldn't tell for sure, but at least it didn't fall and cause more of a mess. And her attention could be directed back at her new feline friend.

"Well ~ it totally depended on the kind of thief." Hygiea mused as she smiled down on him, "a fight could have been neat since I haven't been in one in a looong time." This didn't seem like one of those situations. Hopefully. Well, at least as she could tell. Badly. "So, I think I'm just going to have to catch him, take him outside and tell him how you're suppo~osed to get things." She giggled, leaning over him just a little more so, totally innocently with her hands behind her back.

"I can totally tell him how skilled and amazing he is, though. Just to make him happy." And she was very keen on making cats happy. Hygiea reached out ever so gently towards his back, to rack her gloved fingers through his short soft fur.

Tolin Kalin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:20 am
Chip didn't appear to be bothered by the fact that his little bit of destruction was averted as he watched her move to keep it up, and then lean it closer. He froze for a moment...but then allowed her to touch him, and he swayed his little body at the gentle petting.

"And how are you supposed to get stuff?" Chip asked innocently. "Apart from walking in and collecting what ya need?" He looked around. "Cuz it really seems like this place is asking for that~!"

chirigami

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:10 am
Even regular non-talking cats would tense up when unexpected pets, so it didn't phase Hygiea when she got that reaction. Sometimes she liked to think herself an expert in cats, Mauvians were no different. (You could just talk to them). So, her fingers continued down his spine, weaving in and out to put him at ease. Rinse and repeat.

"Well, I'm sure you know you know enough people out of powered form," the orange soldier explained in a matter of fact manner, "you just need to ask them to buy you stuff during business hours." Twisting the loops of her drawstring backpack out of her grasp and onto her arm, Sailor Hygiea freed her other hand for more petting purposes. To Chip's cute little face, as best she could under his large hat.

"Just 'cause it's here doesn't mean you need to take it, that's really not cool for the business." Look at her getting all ethical. Her mother would be so proud (well, only about that. Not the whole senshi stuff).

Tolin Kalin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:21 pm
"Buying stuff is so boring, though!" Chip protested. "Besides, I don't have any." He looked off to the side briefly. "Oh, but maybe I could print some!" he declared. How criminal. He started rapidly half-muttering as he considered this possibility. "They're fancy paper things, so can't just regular print, I'd have to get some, shove it into a dublicator of some kind. Would need to make that too. Ohh, yeah, that's a definite possibility..."

The little cat was gonna keep rambling, it seemed, and wriggled away from the petting to focus on what was apparently more enjoyable to him than gentle touches: Planning some sort of weird, questionably moral, invention. And he was surrounded by tools!

chirigami

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:39 pm
The petting almost stopped, which was in reality starting to unravel Hygiea's own plotting as confusion blossomed on her face. Her brows scrunched together, one of her eyes ticked and her head tilted ever so. "Wait, print what?" She was so close to looking around if there were any visible cues he might have been picking up for what he was talking about.

It was a hardware store after all.

Which he obviously remembered as he finally did stop her plan cold (for the moment. Hopefully) as he wiggled out of her grasp finally putting an end to her attempt to distract him. Hygiea squeaked, wiggling her fingers where he had just been - she.. she was supposed to grab him and take him out of the store because he was being pet and.. and... now, he was doing something. "Wait, what are you making? I'm so confused now."

She was doing a great job!

tolin kalin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:15 am
"Well~" Chip replied, clearly happy to be asked a question like that. He stopped and faced her again, standing on a table with assorted wrenches on sale. "I did come here to see if they had any tools I hadn't thought about or gotten already. Expand my possibilities, ya see!" He giggled lightly, and went on.

"But you're right! Buying stuff is important! And what better way to buy things than making my own money? I just gotta figure out how to make 'em properly, ya see. The coins are probably easier than the papers, but carrying all that around's a bit much." He nodded again.

A bit of criminal intent? Maybe. He'd already broken in.

chirigami

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:43 am
At least some of that made sense, lifting some of the confusion from Hygiea's mind as she made to catch up with his slow patter down the aisle. "I guess it makes sense to scout ahead, a lot of stores wouldn't want to see a cat in it." ********* had had that trouble before, though the small manx had been trying to get food.

"But making money is a bit ... illegal you know." Not that she was sure the federal government could prosecute a cat or anything, but the person he pawed (haha) the money off on. "You'd get people in trouble." The process of how he was actually going to manage this hadn't crossed her mind just yet, but if she did it was probably just going to be space magic. One clear thing in mind was that she really should go back to the plan of getting the cat out of the store.

tolin kalin

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces