Welcome to Gaia! ::

☘ Hopscotch ☘ A Rabbit Shop ☘

Back to Guilds

Tags: Rabbit, Bunny, Bunnies, Genetics 

Reply [RP] Meadowsweet
[PRP] Pumpkin and speck take on the meadow!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
One Little Jay rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:07 pm
Redeemed
Speck ran zoomies around the meadow. It was beautiful in full bloom. He was quite excited for this time of year. He loved the flowers! What he REALLY loved was all of the different bunnies from all around the world coming and playing here. He was running around making paths in the flowers, where was everyone they should be here by now! He peeked his head up looking around for anything. That was when he noticed another bunny not too far away. He got down real low and saved his power in a hard crouch. Then he released his power and went soaring in the air toward the bunny he had seen!

WC:112  
Kyrieko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:31 pm
Redeemed
User Image
While she had originally come to the meadowsweet for a different reason, the doe couldn't resist the pull of the flowers. Their sweet smell had lulled her into a relaxed state and, before she knew it, she'd found herself curled up among their fragrance. Her little nap didn't last very long before she was awake and the giddy feeling she'd been having since arriving here only increased. Why, this was the perfect time to collect some flowers! She could use some of them to decorate her burrow with. Or Pippin's. His probably needed some new ones. Knowing him, he'd forgotten to water and care for the last batch of flowers she'd picked for him.

Shaking her head at the thought of her best friend, Pumpkin began looking over all the flowers.

Ah, she could definitely use some of those yellow ones. And maybe a purple or two. Clovers were always welcome as well. She started to reach out towards one of the flowers... when something landed right on top of her.

Pumpkin squeaked in alarm, twisting and using her legs to kick at whatever had her. She was so not ready for a bird to eat her! No, she had too much left to create and decorating to do and... and...

It wasn't a bird.

"You scared me!" She huffed, snorted and shook herself. "Who are you? What are you doing here? Are you picking flowers too?!"

Kyrieko
I am awarding this precious post and your really adorable RP button a clover! Make sure to turn it in at the clover tracking thread! heart -Sully
User Image

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

One Little Jay rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:55 pm
Redeemed
Speck let out a crazy laugh as he landed on the other. He ignored thier protesting kicks and thought it was a game batting them back with his own. "Don't cha" he hopped off to her right side. "WANNA" he hopped back over her to her left. "PLAYYYYY" he hopped in front of her his hind quarters wiggling in excitement. "I mean of course I'm picking flowers but what I am really looking for are friends, let's be great friends! My name is Speck" he bounced on his heels in front of her.

WC:96

Total WC:208  
Kyrieko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:27 pm
Her nose kept twitching, little heart still pounding furiously as she switched from death by bird to hyper new friend. Pumpkin eyed the other rabbit curiously, taking a hop backwards once she was back on her own feet and able to really see this new friend. Who kept moving, first to one side, then the other. Pumpkin laughed at the energized rabbit before her.

"Oooh play! We can play, yes! Why don't we race to see who grabs the most flowers?" She suggested, little tail wiggling and the muscles in her legs tensing a bit.

"Hi, Speck! It's great to meet you! I'm Pumpkin. I'd love to be your friend!" She crouched down, eyeing Speck with a grin. "Okay, ready... set... GO!" She took off like a shot, racing towards the flowers and weaving around with her new friend.

(WC: 139 / Total WC: 376)

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

One Little Jay rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:09 pm
User Image

Speck cheered at her agreement. He had wanted someone to play with ALL day and now FINALLY someone would play with him. "Okay but I'm SO FAST! Good luck keeping up with me!" He Rounded up on his hind legs and squatted low before letting out a giant leap and running as fast as he could through the field of flowers. He reached for flowers, left, right, left. He jumped over her to pick a flower on her right and jumped again to a flower on her left. "You'll have to be quicker than that!"

WC:97

[RP] Meadowsweet

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff