Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Practice Battles
[Practice Battle] Copperspark vs Wildstripe [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. vs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Copperspark will strike first.

Stats
Copperspark: 21
Wildstripe: 53

Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:47 pm
"Stop giving me lip, youngin'. And that look. I'll not be told to sit around and be useless for the rest of my days. So either you help me out, or you shut 'yer yap and get out of my way. Got it?"

Copperspark aimed a glare at Wildstripe, though the effect was probably not exactly intimidating to the young warrior. Doesn't matter. It got his mood across. He was in no mood for wasting time bickering about it.

"So, you gonna help me or not, kid? If so, show me what you got to teach this old cat." he snapped, taking a swat at the younger cat.

---

Wildstripe: 53

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:52 pm
Was this really happening? Wildstripe wasn't sure. Maybe he'd hit his head in that last practice battle with Shadowstar. Elders weren't expected to fight, of course, and yet Copperspark stood in front of him demanding a sparring match with him. No matter how he argued or tried to reason with him, Copper wasn't backing down.

With the equivalent of a light slap to the cheek from the Elder though, Wildstripe was done arguing. "Fine, old man, you wanna' piece of this...let's go." He dropped into a fighting stance, waiting for the other to make a proper first move.

((Wildstripe is skipping his turn))

Wildstripe: 52

Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:55 pm
Hmmph. Well, he'd meant to just goad, not harm with that first strike. Yeah, that's right. Copperspark silently cursed to himself while trying to read Wild's stance. Which way would he move? How would he strike? It was time to tap into old knowledge long untouched as he planned and delivered his strike.

---

Wildstripe: 52

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Teigra generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 4!

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:59 pm
Alright, if he didn't do something, they would be out here in this field all day. Wildstripe controlled the urge to roll his eyes at the second light tap, then adjusted his stance. "Come on, quit trying to hit me and hit me. Take aim, then throw your weight into it, or you're just gonna tap the enemy on the head." He attempted to demonstrate, though also kept telling himself to remember this was an Elder he was trading blows with here.

---

Wildstripe: 51

Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:05 pm
Oof, not bad, but nothing he couldn't handle yet. At least he got the youngster doing something now and trying to hit him. Though, he'd like to avoid those hits being landed if he could. If his old paws could pick up the pace. Crouching low to the ground, Copperspark smirked at the young Warrior.

"Atta' boy, come at me! Afterall, what would the lovely ladies say if they heard you got your tail handed to you by an Elder?"

---

Copperspark: 17
Wildstripe: 51

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Teigra generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 9!

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:10 pm
Really? Was this a physical battle or were they just out here to trade insults? That was Wildstripe's thought before the Elder landed a much more solid blow. Ow! Hey!

"They would probably compliment me for making some poor Elder feel less useless," he snorted and shot back with a wry smirk. "You need the confidence boost, I'm guessing."

---

Copperspark: 17
Wildstripe: 44  
Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:13 pm
Oof, that one hurt! The physical blow. Not the verbal one. Nope. Shooting back a glare of his own, Copperspark scoffed, "Tell yourself what you want, youngin'. Whatever your fragile pride needs so you can sleep at night."

Copper was slowing, not that he'd been particularly speedy to start, but even short exchanges like this were taxing still. Yet, he already felt better than the last time he'd goaded some young Warrior into exchanging blows with him. He refused to settle into old age without a fight.

---

Copperspark: 8
Wildstripe: 44  

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Teigra generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 7!

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:19 pm
Wildstripe hid a sympathetic wince. He reminded himself he was exchanging blows with an Elder once again, resisting the urge to give in to the exhilaration of a good sparring match. While he was indeed humoring the old cat's desire to train, he was not exactly an equal. Wildstripe needed to remember to hold his paws.

He wasn't sure how many hits Copper could still take, but he had to admit...he could give as well as take. Wild started to wonder a bit what Copper must have been like back in his prime...?

---

Copperspark: 8
Wildstripe: 36

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:40 pm
Copperspark had pushed himself too far; he knew it as soon as that last blow caused him to stumble heavily. He expected to crash into the dirt and braced himself for the impact.

Which never came.

Instead, he fell into something soft, but solid, and was still standing, if supported.

Wildstripe chuckled, glancing down at the Elder leaning into his side. "I'd say that's enough for today, old timer. How about we go find you a nice sunny patch to take a nap?"

Copperspark glared at the youngster's smirk, before looking down at his paws and grumbling, "...better be a comfy, grassy spot."

[FIN]

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Practice Battles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers