Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:38 pm
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PLOT THREAD~

discord: medigel#4444 (easiest way to grab me!)
              pms: always open!

some general rules
    o1. I'm slow. I try not to be, but that's just how it be these days. Please be patient with me and I'll make it worth your while <3
    o2. A semblance of a plot or idea is necessary at minimum for even flings, though some might require extensive work beyond barebones. I love pretty babies, but I can't resolve it cleanly in my mind without at least an idea of what they come from and where they're sort of going.
    o3. Communication is important! Please keep me up to date on anything happening on your end, and I'll do the same!
    o4. Dark plots are perfectly fine! Just remember the above rule.
    o5. I don't mind rping outside of the guild if need be as long as it can be logged/counted after we're done! (Aka Discord, google docs, etc.)
    o6. Please quote or @/dm me to get my attention, especially when posting in this thread or in rps with me!
    o7. I'm not good at meet and greets! We can always add something more to an introductory rp than just meet cute.
    o8. That said, please please please do toss your own ideas at these guys! What I have down doesn't tend to be set in stone but more brainstorming than anything.
    o9. If someone isn't shown here but you're curious about them from the journal, feel free to contact me anyway!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:45 pm
LADIES

heir to tragedy - sundew scion
general rp | trouble/maiming/drama | friends & enemies | elf rp/help with recruitment | anything!
User Image

short personality: The last of the old Terrans of the Murkwood Court and current figurehead in the spotlight after her visions led them to a new land. Learning how to ford the Elvish ways of politics while trying to avoid extra attention, surveying the new packland, and figuring out how to rebuild the order on her own. Loves and gives more of herself than she should, to detrimental consequences. Constantly dealing with anxiety about one thing or another but often appears more dreamy and introverted than anything else. Likes wordplay and thoughtful conversations. In her visions she's often a doe, a reflection of her quiet and quick to run nature as her first instinct when a problem involves her is to avoid it entirely.
mate requirements: Heavy rp/history. Not ICly open right now but for future reference: bisexual, may feel more comfortable with a female love partner depending.
plot specifics: Still feeling her out and happy to get her out there with others! She's more open to strangers than other Elves and is often out in the pack to try and break down the "pedestal" other Elves have put her up on. While not open to actually mating/having pups right now (the duties, man, it's definitely that and nothing more), I'd love to let her feel close enough with one or two wolves to talk. Although good luck unraveling her layers when she's learning very quickly how to divert the conversation away from herself...She can also serve as an omen should you have an incoming plot!

User Image

the solemn guardian - oathkeeper
general rp | trouble/maiming/drama | pack offers | mate (male) or heartbreak
User Image

short personality: Woman of her word, incredibly lawful (to her code anyway), a true knight that will do anything to protect her princess, Haunter. (Kyrieko) Particularly biased against bears after a humiliating encounter in her old pack. Can be particularly vengeful if friends are wronged.
pack: n/a (looking for a good place Haunter can take refuge in)
mate requirements: Heavy rp/history. Requires multiple rps to gain her trust, may have to be vetted by her ward as well. Most likely a tragic figure in his own right. She's not actively looking, but I'm happy to lay the groundwork down now and see how things go.
plot specifics:
Major Plot - A Place to Call Home (currently considering Iron Hides depending on Haunter)
Oathkeeper was once part of a pack as a defender, a royal guard specifically to the alpha's mate. However calamity struck, and Haunter's mother had Oathkeeper swear to serve the princess and see her to safety before they escaped. I'd like to see what packs might best fit the mischievous princess; Oathkeeper won't rest until Haunter has found peace again and follows her orders unless they contradict the major one. (Keep her safe.) Oathkeeper herself is a trained fighter whose skills could also be useful, though her moral code prevents her from just slaughtering opponents unless they pose a danger.

User Image

bard in wolf's clothing - hazel
general rp | gossip! rumors! lurid love tales! heroic deeds! | trouble/maiming | fling/mate (male)
User Image

short personality: Loves to sing-a and dance-a and cheer you on! Thirsty for a good story. Can get dramatic but means well. A bit naive and thinks things turn out like fairy tales.
pack: Swiftfell (Hunter)
mate requirements: Minimum rp/history. If your dude fits a character archetype (brooding loner, prince charming, bookish nerd, etc.) that's good enough for her usually. Wants to find her forever guy like her parents did but might make some mistakes along the way first.
plot specifics: Anything! Travelers would catch her eye when they hit Swiftfell territory, and she's not afraid to just march up and ask about their experiences. Can easily be in danger approaching the wrong wolf.

User Image

dead reckoning
general rp | friends/enemies
User Image

short personality: Traumatized by a vision of dying alone (and less than great parents about it), she's fueled by a desire to avoid it at all costs. A young girl that believes herself to be a vixen, willing to purr and manipulate to get what she wants. Doesn't honestly believe anyone would be friends with her outside of other seers or seer-blooded since they "get it". Can get bratty and controlling. Morbid sense of humor and curiosity and an aptitude for hypnotism; she’s thus far used it to make one of her brothers very centered around her safety. Sort of lost in the wide world right now, though she pretends she's a queen in the making. Believes she's special because of her power and expects others to defer to her in the same way. Still: don't leave her alone please, please, PLEASE--
pack: Crows (Seer)
mate requirements: she baby
plot specifics: Want to get her out there and figure out her b***h of a personality. Complex motives despite being young can be a bit hard to play out. 8D; Good fodder for being an enemy or rival to someone in the pack, much as I want her to learn to be friendlier.

User Image

the moon guardian - serenity moon
general rp | trouble/maiming/DRAMAAAAA | others to help or join her | mate (male)
User Image

short personality: Do-gooder, girlish, and a pup at heart. Serenity Moon feels a calling to help others and to fight for those who can't defend themselves. Deeply romantic.
pack: Dawnstar (Scout)
mate requirements: Medium-heavy rp/history. A male who is kind and noble and able to handle her more childish antics. A protector who would join her on her journey to fight evil. Berserker? Bear??
plot specifics:
Major Plot - Posse Acquiring and The Coven of the Pale Raven
Serenity is set to begin her journey to find her family, whom she believes were taken by monsters. Of course, Dad took her to safety when she was young and she can't really remember the route, so a lot of traveling is gonna happen. I'd love for her to form her own "sailor scouts" along the way as they find wrongs to right, wolves to help, and open their horizons some. How exactly finding the Coven is gonna turn out is still up in the air, but it won't be a happy reunion for those she intends to "save" from the monsters. Nor is there a guarantee she’ll make it out alive...

User Image

a vexed vixen - southern shadow
general rp | trouble/maiming/drama | flings | mate (any - fling to love?)
User Image

short personality: Southern Shadow has the worst parts of her parents and not much else to show for it. Versed in manipulation and thievery. Jaded and sarcastic, but crumbles if challenged. Loves and trusts her sister Ominous Wind more than anything. One true fear is being abandoned again.
pack: Sand Raiders (Sidewinder)
mate requirements: Mediumish rp/history. Needs someone able to get her to open up and revise her sour world view. Most likely should be in the pack (or the Crows/Iron Hides) to get her trust started.
plot specifics: Really just want to start playing her as an adult and focusing on how being in a pack changes her. Desperately needs a friend or two. Also easily could have made an enemy with her inability to not snark. One day might encounter her mother or father and chew them out (perhaps literally) for abandoning them. Alternatively, gets heartbreak instead of OTP.

User Image

quirky drug dealer - mudsullied jackal or "sully"
general rp | trouble/maiming/drama | drrrrrrrugs | mate (any)
User Image

short personality: Incredibly intelligent when it comes to plants, bad at everything else. Dislikes hard work outside of her field and tries to find workarounds. (ex. making traps to avoid having to hunt) It's called "being efficient", sweetie) Sometimes runs her mouth before her mind catches up. Not unfriendly, just a little weird. Really dislikes being lied to. Has a mixed relationship with her sister and her kids, currently feeling a bit like a loner inside the pack despite her role.
pack: Crows (Healer, aiming for Head Healer)
mate requirements: Probably pack babe. Gotta deal with her idiosyncrasies. Hmu if her nonsense isn't too terrible!
plot specifics: Healing things, talking, uh...She's not good at this sort of thing outside of her job's knowledge. Anything! I'd like for her to soften up and have some actual friends.

User Image

the swamp witch - vivisect
general rp
User Image

short personality: Pretends to be a swamp aesthetic seer/witch alongside her twin Carrion. Honestly is just a lazy patient cannibal with too much cunning for her own good. Cares for but probably loathes more her sister. Fantasizes about one day eating her to make them "whole" again.
pack: n/a (probably not looking right now)
mate requirements: On hold until a plot happens.
plot specifics: Let her read your fortune for a price~ Meddling with visitors, especially the gullible.

User Image

stoic as the mountain - stonerooted
general rp | flings (conditional) | mate (any)
User Image

short personality: Worksexual at her core, no-nonsense, efficient. Brought up as an assassin and a tool for others until she was turned on. Slipped into Dawnstar to begin a "new life" while constantly on the lookout for the killer sent to end her life. Seemingly dislikes everyone to some degree.
pack: Dawnstar (Beta)
mate requirements: Great question, good luck? She's vaguely ace but will give pups if asked. You know, to breed some less idiotic wolves into the gene pool there.
(Note to self: Melodic Shade (Kasai) may have had a sempai notice me thing going for a while. Stonerooted has yet to react.)
plot specifics: Just gotta get her out there doing beta-y things. Someone teach her to loosen up a bit?

User Image

eternal mother - blood falcon
general rp
User Image

short personality: Personal space, what's that? Loves learning about other animals, especially the dangerous ones. Cossets adults and pups alike, strangers or not. Nosy about your business so she can help you, don't make that face!
pack: Sand Raiders (Den Mother)
mate requirements: Happily mated with Ripples on the Azure Sea
plot specifics: Mama's here : D (Anything!)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:12 pm
GENTS

ailing artist - blackwater raptor
general rp | trouble/maiming/drama | mate (any)
User Image

short personality: Small of body, strong of mind. Blackwater is an incredibly patient and quiet wolf who likes to observe and absorb details to enrich his inner world. Has grown into an insomniac thanks to his headaches and vivid dreams/nightmares, of which he self-medicates through his healer aunt. Poetic when he does speak. Very self-conscious and liable to making more mistakes because of it. Surprisingly strong if put in a defensive position, otherwise too scared to really take advantage of the adrenaline burst.
pack: Crows (Gatherer)
mate requirements: Min rp/history. Any gender/species. Most likely needs to be patient about his situation and his sensitivity. Could potentially help ease him off his self-medication (an overdose is always a risk, given the addictive nature of easing pain), or otherwise take advantage of his weakened position and subsume what little will he has to their own advantage.
plot specifics: Anything! Doing tasks with Crows, meeting outsiders, devolving into a 3AM discussion on the meaning of life...

User Image

broken bird - shadelight
general rp | friends & enemies or rivals | flings | mate (female; rivalmance?)
User Image

short personality: Charming and flirty on the outside, empty on the inside. Lost his crow due to a terrible mistake and lives with the guilt. (The tooth of one of her killers is in his ear, and his dye was done in Shadows Take flight's memory.) Has no qualms about his job as an assassin and will do whatever it takes when he wants something done. Distrusts foreigners. Adequate spy. Has been feeling extra hollow as of late after his first litter, whom he can't seem to emotionally connect to for a variety of reasons; turning to sex and flirtation more to pretend it doesn't exist.
pack: Crows (Assassin)
mate requirements: Minimum-medium rp/history. Needs at least a little build up. 95% sure she'll have to be in the pack or Sand Raiders/Iron Hides unless a good plot says otherwise.
plot specifics: Anything! Would really like to find him a mate that can help him get over his past and move forward. Expect some angst and resistance.

User Image

watcher in the night - penumbra
general rp | friends & enemies or rivals | mate (any)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

short personality: Way too serious for his own good about everything. A bit gruff and stoic but clearly protective of his family and friends. Something of a loner but can work in groups if need be. Thinks he needs to be a model example as son of the alpha. Lawful-minded but against killing aside for hunts to survive.
pack: Dawnstar (Hunter)
mate requirements: Minimum-medium rp/history. Not one to open up himself unless someone is particularly noteworthy. Opposites attract could work.
plot specifics: Anything! Run ins with less moral characters or like-minded individuals. Finding a partner in crime?

User Image

the silver fox - dusk owl
general rp | chances to mentor | mate (female)
User Image

short personality: Was once Dr. Sexy among the healers, specializing in helping ease the elderly. Has some hip issues. Not that old for his rank tbh, but he acts like it. Loves pups and is very avuncular. Calming and good at giving advice. Sometimes talks a little too much.
pack: Swiftfell (Elder, previously Healer)
mate requirements: idk have fun
plot specifics: Anything!

User Image

god help you - melting point
general rp | trouble/maiming | mate (female)
User Image

short personality: Cocksure and smug about his lineage, you could easily spot Melting Point as an alpha's son a mile away--if only because he doesn't stop talking about he's gonna take over one day. Talks the talk, walks the walk, and isn't afraid to get physical about it. Short tempered, but brushes past problems after the bomb goes off. A bit of a bully. REALLY dislikes the other lineage through his mother's past dalliance with Cloudberry.
pack: Hornfel Hollows
mate requirements: Minimum rp/history. Either calls him on his bullshit or is a hypeman. Submissive or aggressive, nothing in between. Someone he finds along his yearling journey maybe? (I'm not sure how inter-related the pack is lmao) Someone who supports his bid to one day be alpha? Alpha-blooded girls are more likely to catch his eye because superior lineages, am I right? Also berserkers tho.
plot specifics: Anything as well as the below!
Major Plot - Yearling Journey
MP's pack has a tradition of kicking yearlings out to go broaden their horizons for a while. This is a prime opportunity to get him out and about visiting with others of different belief systems. I'd like for him to get some underlings friends along the way. This would also be a great way for him to meet his future mate! Additionally, he might accidentally (or purposefully, depending) stir up trouble that might follow him back to his pack?

User Image

fast-talking investor - huckleberry horizon or "huck"
general rp | friends/enemies/frenemies | trouble/maiming
User Image

short personality: Itchy for adventure wherever he can find it, even if it means accidentally coming across trouble. Believes in the art of trading favors and bartering for stories and information, then twisting it to make him look better in retrospect. Will absolutely lie through his teeth if it saves his skin. Do Not Tell Him What To Do.
pack: Swiftfell (will probably end up leaving)
mate requirements: he's baby
plot specifics: Anything! Has a mouth on him that's sure to draw attention.

User Image

the cowardly playboy - east wind
general rp | flings | mate (female) | trouble/maiming
User Image

short personality: East Wind is a charming, fast-talking dude that hightails it when trouble rears its head. Or responsibility. Flighty when it comes to commitment. Wanders Kells for a good story and a warm body.
pack: n/a (committing to a pack would take effort)
mate requirements: Minimum-medium rp/history. He's gotta find a really perfect girl to make him stand still. Better yet, someone who also likes to travel and doesn't mind him being a chatterbox.
plot specifics: He's fathered 2 children he doesn't know of yet and might run into them one day, for close to murderous results. Friends would be lovely, if not contacts in various regions. Maybe he pisses off the wrong wolf trying to be slick?

User Image

a dragon in wolf's clothing - drogon
general rp | flings (conditional) | mate (could swing for a male but does want to sire a strong dynasty with a female for sure; possibly poly?)
User Image

short personality: Drogon is fierce, powerful, and proud, and his anger shouldn't be stirred. Violent in all aspects of life, desires alphahood. Better yet if he can depose someone in doing so.
pack: n/a (open to recruitment; might join his brother's?)
mate requirements: Minimum-medium rp/history. Must be viewed as an equal to himself: strong of mind and body, shares in his belief that the weak should be eaten. Good fighter is a plus.
plot specifics: Fights, generally being antagonistic. Would not be against stealing a pup if he saw potential/could mold them to be a loyal warrior. A worthy pack that can handle him being a beast with a brain.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:10 am
unused for now (let me know if someone sparks an idea!)

User Image

a colorful spirit - brightheart
hmmm
User Image

short personality: ??? Brother to Fable.
pack: n/a
mate requirements:
plot specifics:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:52 pm
Hallo~...

Has uh. Oathkeeper heard of The Iron Hides cool ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:04 pm
Saint Vis
Hallo~...

Has uh. Oathkeeper heard of The Iron Hides cool ?

I remember reading about them and talking to Kyrieko some! We’re not really sure if is a fit for Haunter rn (she’s sorta in the middle of being incredibly independent and mischievous), which it’s gotta be to let Oath settle. Still, I don’t mind having an rp w her and Snow just to help your recs and have them be aware!  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:27 pm
Updated!  
[OOC] Pack & Plot Recruitment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items