Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Pearl's Jewels and Petals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:15 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②②иם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦①
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:42 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

tab Location : Pearl's Jewels and Petals | Company : No one yet | Mood : Anxious | Residence : 1316 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Manager at Bookworm's | Status : Married to Daisuke Akiyama | OOC : --

If he had known that they had such a place in town, he certainly would have been here much sooner! Being a lover of plants and flowers around the home, this is a place he would want in order to freshen up the appearance of his and his husband's love nest. Though he is still a little uneasy to be coming by without said husband. Last time he went somewhere without Dai-chan, a lady started seeing her dead friend? lover? in him and he was getting creeped out. Sometimes he hates that he has a defective glamour which makes his life difficult. People even get his wedding ring glamoured out of what they want to see! What is the point if they can clearly ignore the item anyways? 'I can do this on my own. I can't always rely on him...' Even if he really really wants to.

Talking himself up, the man takes a deep breath in before he forcing it out through his grimace. He can do this right? Pushing open the door to the shop, he looks around as he enters, trying to look small so no one paid attention to him too much. He's pretty sure his glamour isn't up today, but he never knows anymore. It does what it wants. Hard to seem small and invisible when you are the only person in the shop right now..."Eto...hello?' He grimaces from his voice sounding louder in his ears, but proceeds to look at the different flower displays, and then at the sparkling jewelery in the case.

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:20 am
User Image
                                                            Corαlyn Dubois
                                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                            𓆰 | I'm feeling Neutral | I'm speaking to A customer | Where am I? Work - Pearl's Jewels and Petals | What am I wearing? Work

Being an elemental nymph was a blessing and curse all the same, blessing because tending to plants was much easier than expected but, all the labor from the overgrown plants - she thought as she looked at the pile of weeds and trimming she left for composting. Her head peaked through the garden door frame when the man, very quietly called for attention. Those soft baby blues shifted back and forth between the customer and the overgrown moneyplant she was trying to drape over the wooden frames, while she tried to think of which one to do first. Choosing the obvious, she could have just gone to attend him. It didn't help that she was already on the step ladder and nearly done with her task. Wouldn't it help to be a few inches taller right now. Now would be a great time to have a voice to at least to alert the man she would be around soon.

Trying to rush before she made him wait too long, Coralyn made her way over to the front, slipping off her gloves and wiped her hands on her apron. She waved to the man with a welcoming smile. His long hair and height did remind her of someone she had known for a while and met not too long ago, that shared similar features, but the thought quickly brushed aside as she tried to keep focused on work. She reached for the tablet on the counter and turned it over to face him. "Hello and welcome! I'm Coralyn, how may I assist you? We have everything ranging from plants and jewelry, to lose gems for you to chose from." she'd display one of the flashcards she made to attend her customers. "I can hear you perfectly well, but I cannot speak, so please bear with me." she'd swipe to the next one. Although she had the badge on her apron that said she signed, sometimes it helped letting people know.

"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for too long, I didn't have any help today so it took me some time." she typed quickly to explain her situation.

Out.Of.Crembrule. Would his ability be active at this moment? Also, forgive the poo-post ;u;

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:58 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

tab Location : Pearl's Jewels and Petals | Company : Coralyn | Mood : Anxious | Residence : 1316 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Manager at Bookworm's | Status : Married to Daisuke Akiyama | OOC : He would mostly likely be, yeah. It kind of switches on and off at random.

He isn't in any rush, so he lets her go about what she is working on while he busies himself with looking around the shop. He can see sparkling jewels in a case, making him think about when his and Daisuke's anniversary will be coming up. Daisuke doesn't really seem like the type to wear much jewelry, but maybe he could get him something simple he might like? Now that he knows there is the option, he will keep the place in mind for the future. If nothing else, he can at least get the man some flowers or a plant, because he strongly believes that men can be given flowers too! At least he likes to be given flowers...he thinks that they are quite pretty when braided in his hair sometimes. Though he tries to use flowers specifically made to be put in hair for that...

"Hello Coralyn, my name is Heisuke, but people just call me Hei. If it is easier for you instead of typing, I understand sign language. Um, I can't do it myself as well as I used to since my hands sometimes have trouble after my treatments, so if I get something wrong please do let me know. Whatever is most comfortable for you." He offers her a charming smile, always speaking with a soft tone and open expression. It honestly sometimes makes it hard to tell he is someone who is terrified of people at times because of his glamour. Or that he is recovering from a curse induced cancer and sometimes can't even get out of bed by himself. He's just a chipper person.

"Um, about what I wanted to look for, I was hoping for something that would be good to have around the house? I can take care of things easily, and we get plenty of light so it doesn't have to be something too easy to manage. I just want something that might help brighten up a room and maybe be a little fragrant? I am sorry if that is too general..."

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:27 am
User Image
                                                            Corαlyn Dubois
                                                            𓆰 | I'm feeling Neutral | I'm speaking to A customer | Where am I? Work - Pearl's Jewels and Petals | What am I wearing? Work

Coralyn listened to the man with a pleasant smile, almost relieved she didn't have to carry around that tablet while she was assisting him around the shop. Now while she did get used to slipping it into the giant front pocket if she needed both her hands for something, it was just easier not having that added weight around and gladly obliged to sign instead of typing. "Thank you, it does help. Let me know if I should sign slower or if you do not understand anything." she signed to him, though took a moment to glance down at his fingers when he mentioned having trouble signing because of his treatments. While she wasn't shy to being a regular at the hospital herself, she knew how some people might have not felt too comfortable sharing that with strangers. She shifted her gaze back at the man and smiled, "While it isn't a necessity, you're welcome to try." she added a quick thumbs up.

The woman took a moment to think as the man explained the kind of plant he was looking for, she could think of a few right at the top of her head, a few which she and her lover already shared but then again, she was going to give the man a few options so he wasn't narrowed down to specific ones. She motioned for him to follow her towards the nursery around the back, stopping before a few flowering variants that sat in rows. It would seem like the brief moment she wasn't facing him, he morphed to resemble Aaron more than she wanted to admit. Her expressions shifted to a mild surprise before softening a little with a tiny hint of sadness. Her lover had left for a camp from work and had been unusually quiet and well, naturally it made her upset and maybe a little worried. She brushed the thought of asking this stranger about her lover aside, shifting her focus on the plants and hoping this illusion would leave if she wouldn't pay attention to it.

"Depending in whether you'd like a flowering variant or not, you could go for any kinds of jasmines, though the night blooming ones are better to tame. Lavenders are quite good too and help with sleep. If you have a bigger space and don't mind them growing bigger, I would recommend my personal favorite, a frangipani tree." she would say, pointing out to each one before she looked back and to her relief, he looked like himself again, "Unless you want non flowering hers or shrubs, we could go for something from the mint family like a Corsican mint or a grass?" she'd suggest with a smile.

Out.Of.Crembrule. Neat, it works considering the next day Aaron might be getting into some drama with his beau >:3

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:28 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

tab Location : Pearl's Jewels and Petals | Company : Coralyn | Mood : Anxious | Residence : 1316 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Manager at Bookworm's | Status : Married to Daisuke Akiyama | OOC : --

He was pleased that he was able to make it a little easier on her, as he doesn't want to inconvenience anyone, even with something that wouldn't necessarily be his fault nor hers. It just makes him feel better when he can provide a bit of relief to others, as he understands what it is like to be shown none in return. "I will, thank you."

He could feel the moment that his glamour snapped into place, making his stomach drop and his strut along with her falter a little bit. Its a strange sensation, but it is a tell he's come to memorize so he knows when he should be cautious. Just a subtle hum of energy which settles over him until it feels like all of the air is being sucked out of the room for just a second as it clicks into place and becomes a solid glamour that can even be touched. He is at least grateful that she doesn't let it deter her, having noticed her shift as well when she looked at him again. At least, this time, he is able to reign himself in enough to feel it drop the next time she looks at him.

"There are more options than I expected." He replies with a tense smile, feeling a little drained after even such little concentration to hold his abilities at bay. He's gotten too comfortable with Daisuke, who the glamour doesn't even work on, that he sometimes forgets how much it exhausts him to even focus on it. "I think some lavender and a frangipani tree would do lovely for the home. Lavender would do lovely in my bedroom window, give some relaxing fragrance to the room. And the tree would be nice for the living room to brighten it up a little bit. I will take both, thank you very much." He doesn't have the luxury of staying here long unfortunately it seems.

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:53 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ⑦тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①⑤
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 10:03 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick had journeyed half way to his destination before he had to stop and lean up against a brick wall under an awning. With the cover of the awning keeping the rain off of him he closed the umbrella then looked down at the ground. Body was trembling, his heart racing and his palms sweaty, he was getting about being outside on his own and being this far from Saeki’s house. “I can do this. I know I can without help. Like when I go to my therapy sessions” he encouraged himself. Getting to the first sessions wasn’t easy, but the short cut there made it manageable. He hadn’t been traveling or exploring like he used to, “He hadn’t complained, but I’m sure he noticed we hadn’t been going out like we used to. I have to keep improving and maybe be ready to return to the island someday in the spring” he thought, feeling guilty about how much the trauma has gotten in the way of living his life. Didn’t want to worry his boyfriend so he kept the details of his struggles to himself. He took out the receipt of the order he made at the shop he was going to after taking a deep steady breath trying to calm himself more. Two bracelets with engravings “I live for you, my beloved partner” for himself and “Keeper of my heart & soul. -Patrick” for Saeki’s bracelet; these were the engravings he was going for after some brainstorming. Maybe a small bouquet of flowers. Looking over this piece of paper was helping and he stayed for a few more minutes observant of his surroundings. Closing time was approaching by the time he had arrived, but he succeeded in paying out the rest of the deposit after seeing the custom products he had ordered and handed over the engraving quotes he had decided on. Afterwards went over to the flower session and got a small bouquet for his boyfriend as an apology gift. The bracelets will be ready tomorrow so he had them be delivered to his studio instead of coming back here again for them. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pearl's Jewels and Petals.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: guilty, anxious, patient, and romantic.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1652.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and npcs.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 10:58 pm
x
x