Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Pearl's Jewels and Petals Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:59 pm
ρєαяℓ's נєωєℓs αиם ρєтαℓs

User Image

Looking for a sweet thing to give your lover?

With delicate and expensive things on the shelf, you're sure not to go wrong.
Pearl's Petals is absolutely full of beautiful and gorgeous blooms and jewelry.
Of course, the flowers are all seasonal, but that doesn't make them any less
gorgeous on the shelf! There are empty vases to load, necklaces, bracelets,
pre-loaded vases with flowers, etc. So take your pick! Just make sure you get
it right.

Available Items:
Jewelry:
- Necklaces: $20.00
- Earrings: $10.00
- Bracelets: $15.00
- Anklets: $15.00
- Rings: $25.00
- Diamond Jewelry: $75.00
- Engravings: $10.00

Flowers:
- Single Flowers: $3.00
- Other Plants: $12.00
- Bouquets: $15.00
- Flower Vases: $7.00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                                ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to No one || Where am I? Pearl's jewels and petals || What am I wearing? Baggy casual

It had already been over a week that Saeyong moved into Soleil and probably about time when he should start making himself more comfortable in his own home. With all the money left behind from his days back in his homeland, it wouldn't be too hard, but the issue that he didn't often care too much about his home besides it being clean. His life did start off living in the sea, followed by living in homes often sponsored to him, some with even some interesting takes to them with rooms made especially for the kind of dark desires most humans decided to keep closeted, and the recent part of his life he lived in a place he had people to style for him. Doing something on his own for a change did seem like a new experience. But what should he buy...besides furniture?

With his ears plugged with his earphones and some of his own company's music blasting through his ears, he walked down the streets of Soleil dressed in a simple white striped T-shirt and black baggy pants, well most of his attire was baggy to fight off the humidity, besides the hat and the bag he was accessorizing with.

Idly humming the tune he was listening to, he reached over to brush on the longer locks of his hair as looked around for a potential spot to stop by and pick up something for his home, the very reason he was out shopping for a change. He managed to stumble by a flower shop, stopping outside as he watched the florist water the plants. "Flowers brighten up a dull home!" he recalled one of his stylist mentioning something along those lines, maybe he could get some, that and he couldn't miss the occasional gazes the cashier was giving him. Humans. All it took was a little appeal and they'd swoon all over. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea after all, maybe he could use a new toy in this new city.

Stepping inside, he leaned down and pulled his mask off to give the young woman a better view at his graceful appearance, looking through the selection of flowers as well as he waited on her to make a move. Well, she didn't have to, but he just wanted to see how she'd do. A brief while went by with her just observing him, flustering over him stealing glances back at her. "So childish..." he mumbled audibly to himself, shaking his head as he took his hat off now, fanning himself with it as he reverted his full attention to the flowers now. Clearly, the woman had lost his attention and he wasn't planning on making a move lest she showed some potential.

O.O.C. Sorry for the delay and poo post, I thought Saeyong could do some sightseeing while he was wandering about v u v

Remses

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:35 am

Minamoto Hanako

Hanako arrived a few minutes early at the said meeting place at Uptown Soleil. She specifically chose to wear a sweet pink laced free flowing dress with long sleeves and white Peter Pan collar. To finish it up, a bow wrapped around her hair to serve as her head band. Today was special. It was the day when she get to boss Reosaki around. That means she can make him buy and do whatever she wants. That guy hates loosing so much that it brings joy to her whenever she wins a bet.

Just when it was about time for her them to meet she felt her phone vibrated. It was a text message from none other than her date.

Morning Hana-chan! Sorry for the late notice but something came up. I’ll try to make it up to you next time.

"WHAT?!" She exclaimed. 'That jerk! I knew it was too good to be true!'

Closing her eyes, she tried to take a deep breath to calm herself down. If other people were to see her demeanor right now then all her efforts to act like a fragile girl will just fly out of the window. That means less people to con.. ahem... play with. Slapping both off her cheeks to knock some sense back into her head, she took another deep breath and opened her eyes. An innocent smile came right back on her lips. Not being able to see him today doesn't mean that he's already off the hook. This only means that she can charge him double.

'They said that there's new shop that opened here today. Let's see what we can have him buy for me there. Now where was that again?'

Her eyes wondered the streets of Uptown Soleil as she walked along the perfectly aligned pavement covered with cherry blossoms. It did not take her long before she managed to find her destination. As she was about to enter the shop she noticed a familiar silhouette. Her head slightly tilted to the side.

'Yuki?'

He was not wearing his jersey and to top it all off he even have a hat and a mask. She knew that he was trying to hide as much skin a possible but him dressing up like that would only make him look like a pervert. Worried about her best friend, she stalked him into the shop trying her best to hide her presence. There's something weird about him today. Its as if he drank a special potion for his pheromones are surprisingly all over the place. It even affected the staff working in the shop. Gross. Her suspicion died down the moment he removed his hat.

'Yup. That's him alright.' She nodded to herself.

The blonde tip-toed closer to her target and would give him a big hug from behind.

"Yuki..." She whined. "Reo stood me up."

COMPANY :: Yuki?
                                          MY SPIRIT IS:: In
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: Compare to yours if feel like mine more poopy gonk
                                          ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:32 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                                I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to A touchy lady || Where am I? Pearl's jewels and petals || What am I wearing? Baggy casual

The lady at the counter didn't budge from her place, although with the way she was looking at the pale man, it seemed like she was clearly looking forward to stepping up to him and possibly having a word with him. Humans were sure something, thought the male, exhaling at the thought of having a struggle getting his first victim. Was this truly something he wanted? Having to go out of his way for a mere mortal? Not likely, especially since she didn't seem to have that charm that little something that would drive him out of his way to get to her. Saeyong had lived far too long to deservingly develop a taste and be as picky as he wanted to be, that and he was looking for a quick snack, not a hunt.

With his mind fully on looking at flowers now, he was studying the various kinds that were on display. He wasn't even aware of what most of them were called but he could tell which ones were fresher than the rest with a little bit of a visual inspection. But which ones to pick? He stepped around each basket, leaning close to have a sniff, maybe he should pick them by smell and then he could scrutinize by their appearance. Yes, that should be the right way to do it.

Just as he was standing upright, tapping his chin in thought he felt something press against him the pressure almost making him topple over but he did manage to regain his composure as his eyes widened. What was that? He turned over slightly to notice a blonde tuft of hair against his back what was going on?

The woman's approach didn't go blind to the staff as the one who was looking forward to interacting with the man did think it wouldn't be right on her to even try at this point. Seems like Saeyong wouldn't have his way with anyone today after all.

Before he could part his lips and question her, he heard her call him a name that wasn't his. Did she mistake him for someone else? Yuki? Who as Reo?

Shaking his head lightly as he reached down, he gripped her wrists and parted them from his frame before shooting daggers down at he woman. The man didn't enjoy being touched without consent unless it was for other reasons, this woman upright hugged him and even mistook him for someone else. "Excuse me." he stated in an annoyed grunt, stepping away from her until he was out of her reach before he crossed his arms across his chest. "Please be mindful of the people around you. I'm not who you think I am." he stated firmly, "Although, considering your poor sense of judgment, I wouldn't feel sorry for what happened to you with this person Reo that you've mentioned." he'd add coldly, implying it more like a taunt than anything.

Now that he was away from her, he could study her better. She was a pleasant sight, if she wasn't so touchy, yet her choice of attire was quite childish to the male. Blonde hair, attire, even the color...was she truly considering that for a date? It wasn't bad, it suited her well, but a little less of his style if he could say the least. Why was he even thinking about it? He shook his head and resumed looking at the flowers, thinking it would be best to ignore the lady for now.

O.O.C. SHHHH ITS GOOOD emotion_donotwant

Remses

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:32 am

Minamoto Hanako

A gentle smile became visible on the young maiden’s lips the moment her cheek came in contact with his back. It has been a habit of hers to surprise her best friend whenever they met. His reaction cannot be compared to any other. The guy was super jumpy and would always change into ball of fluff whenever he got flustered. Don’t get her wrong. She loved him dearly. In way, it was her form of endearment. Gradually Yukino had built up his tolerance against her sneak attacks. Speaking of which…

’Why isn’t he transforming?’

She was pulled out of her reverie when she felt her arms being pried away from him. The moment he spoke, she was certain that she made a huge mistake. Blood stated rushing to her face and her sweet smile suddenly turned into a frown.

” Sorry…I…Uhm…”

She took a step back. Her eyes started to glisten a little from tears as soon as he started berating her for accidentally mistaking him for Yuki. In his defense, he was merely stating the truth. The only similarities they had were their silky hair that barely touches the apple of her cheeks. Well, their physiques were kind of the same but he was a bit taller than him.

’Psssh… As if I want to hug a pervert. I bet you specifically wore baggy clothes so you can hide your victim in there. No one would even notice. Ha! My adorable ball of fluff is way better than you stupid porcupine! ‘

Her thoughts didn’t make sense. She was annoyed at how he treated her cute little self. Heck he should be thankful that such a beauty bestowed him the grace of her magnificent hug. But of course, her hatred remained hidden behind her terrified face. Acting was one of her greatest skills after all.

”I… didn’t mean to…”

She continued, intentionally stuttering to make the other party feel sorry for snapping at her. It was an honest mistake. She may bully her best friend at times but she really missed him. A comforting hug would be great right about now. Suddenly she felt a bit lonely. But apparently her presence was of no importance to the offender.

’Oi! I’m doing my best to act like an injured puppy and you choose to look at those stinky flowers? You’re lucky you’re hot if not then… what? No! That does it!’

She took a deep breath and wiped her fake tears using the back of her hand before slapping her cheeks once more. She nodded to herself before shouting her lungs out as if she was releasing all of her stress out which may have sounded as if she was running out of breath; making the lady at the counter drop the basket she was carrying out of shock. This should get his attention. Either way, she run towards the poor lady, bowing continuously asking for forgiveness. She didn't do her any harm.

Hanako felt a little sorry for disrupting her work then it hit her, why not buy something for the porcupine? It’s like hitting two birds with one stone. She asked if she could have the lady at the flower shop a bouquet of hyacinths. She waited expectantly by counter with her hands clenched right in front of her chest, hoping that he would like them.

COMPANY :: Porcupine
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: Sorry for the wait. I hope he like flowers xp
                                          ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:36 pm

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                                I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to A touchy lady || Where am I? Pearl's jewels and petals || What am I wearing? Baggy casual

The man took a moment to watch the little woman when she'd start to apologize, noticing the rush of pink forming on her cheeks and radiating embarrassment from what had just transpired between them. As much as it would be enough to melt a man who was even remotely attracted to women, he wasn't budged. He hadn't pitied anyone or felt any tug on his heartstrings after witnessing his darling mother lose her tongue. Maybe he had never found the right one? Maybe he just wasn't inclined to feel anything for anyone. He never knew, sometimes he wished he felt something, especially when he did have his moments of attraction, but not this time, especially with someone so touchy.

Almost like another cold blow, he'd turn away from her and resume looking at the flowers. If anything brought a smile to his cold features, it could have been moments like these where he felt like he had the upper hand. Sure she looked upset, sure he would have felt a pint of guilt if she did burst into tears- considering she had just been stood up. But at the same time, he would have simply walked away if she did. He did glance back once to spot her flawless act, he didn't know it was an act but he wasn't even sure if he'd care too much to console her either. "Whatever." he'd mumble to her attempts at mending the flawed first impression he got of her.

Reverting his attention back to the flowers, he picked a few little baby's breaths, seeming amused by their tiny forms and looked around for ones that would go well with those little ones. Maybe some greens would help too? He wasn't one experienced with arranging flowers, but he did recall one of his designers mixing up flowers and using them to make the living room pop. But with his house barely done...what colours should he go for?

Just as he was reaching out for another bunch, he shuddered at the sudden outburst the woman made. "What in the world.." he'd mumble, tapping his temple lightly as though to bring the flow of blood back to his ears before he turned around. He wanted to yell at her, maybe even lecture her for her little scream but she was gone, off to the lady at the counter. He exhaled and decided maybe his flower shopping could continue some other day. He did pick up a few succulents as they seemed easier to maintain and use around his place, setting away the baby's breath and the others away since he wasn't even sure about how to style them.

At the counter now, he spotted the woman again, narrowing his gaze lightly as he watched her with the flowers, reaching into his bag to fish out his wallet to pay for the few succulents he picked up. Those flowers were indeed appealing, maybe would even go well with the artsy vase he had lying somewhere in the cartons of things he had to unpack. "Your date decided to join you again?" he'd ask, surely not wanting to flatter himself by asking if those were for him.

O.O.C. LOLOL PORCUPINE! I love her split personality xDD omg she's cute!

Remses

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:55 am

Minamoto Hanako

At that very moment she felt as if she won the noble prize. What for you may ask? Uncovering methods to blow a porcupine’s fuse. Within her peripherals, she could see the bottled up wrath within her victim. The little devil inside of her danced with joy seeing him suffer. Giving him another chance to slap her faults right to her face was not in the equation. Oh would she like to let out that evil laugh within her if not for the role she played as a sweet and harmless damsel.

Alas, she was not as heartless. A mistake was made by her and she knew that she had to make up for it. The one in charge of the flower shop was appalled by her little antic. Granting them some profit would only be fair. Of course, she would not forget about him. Finally he came near where she stands as she acted like a child waiting for her bag of candies. Now with a paid bouquet of Hyacinths in her arms, her pinkish cheeks puffed at his sarcasm before she was able to make a move. Then a thought came to mind. One can still act cutesy while angry, right?

With the use of her hips, she twirled her body to face her opponent, furrowing her brows as she twisted her thin lips. Not sure how it may appear to him but this worked wonders to her other victims. She kept her silence for about half a minute before reverting back to her sweet old self. A smile painted back upon her lips, she would then give him the flowers she specially picked for him. It would then melt his frozen heart and they lived happily ever after.

That was the original plan but what transpired right after she received the flowers were not quite the same. Instead, she held the bouquet with one hand, swiftly stretching her arm towards him and would stop just when the flowers were about a few centimeters from hitting his perfectly sculpted face.

”No silly. These are for you.”

She wore an innocent smile as she giggled shyly.

’You should be thankful that I’m nice enough not to leave any scratches on you.

Maintaining her sweet demeanor, she pretended to gasped before retracting her hand to clear up his vision. It would be a waste not to let him get a glimpse of her beautiful face.

”Oh my… I’m… I’m sorry… I didn’t know you were right beside me.”

At the background, the lady from the flower shop tried her best to muffle her giggles right behind the counter. Music to her ears. She was planning to be nice but he just had to bring up that stupid date again. There was no harm done. She was merely having fun. Hanako was not sure but somehow he looks like a good playmate.

"I...I hope you like them."

With both hands this time she held the bouquet. Taking a step back, she lowered her head before stretching her arms towards him once more like a girl giving a confession letter to her crush. This time she made sure that there will be a safe distance between him and his present.

OUT OF CANDY :: Lol His reactions are cute. I feel like she kept on pushing the wrong buttons tho xD
                                          ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:31 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                                I'm feeling Intrigued || I'm speaking to Childish lady || Where am I? Pearl's jewels and petals || What am I wearing? Baggy casual

The male knew better than to let a woman get to him, having lived all these years, he might have not been surrounded by children but she sure reminded him why he preferred not to be around them. Her outburst earlier did make him wonder if the demeanor she put out for everyone was indeed a facade. If it was, he would probably commend her for her acting skills, if there was something that Saeyong lacked, it was the skills that she displayed and he had no idea how to fix that.

With the woman now before him, he didn't really know how to deal with the situation. As a performer, he was used to getting flowers from his fans, females and males alike and he did have to draw a smile or at least try to in order to appear somewhat caring towards his fans. Now he did appreciate their kind gestures, but it often failed to show on his face for which he was nicknamed stone face or heartless hearthrob the latter didn't sit with him well for one too many reasons but he didn't care too much about them as long as he was left to his peace.

The man noticed her quickly shift her stance raising his brow lightly in suspicion until he nearly found himself, wondering if the woman was high on something. He might have had a straight face for most of it, but the evident twitch in his brow indicated he wasn't particularly amused or enjoying this attention. Just like those crazy fangirls he thought, surely wouldn't admit it to her lest he wanted another outburst before he shook his head and glanced back at her flowers that barely missed his face. "Why...thank you." he'd say, his brows relaxing as he stated like almost robotically like it was programmed in him for years. "But I can't accept them from you." he stated plainly as he proceeded to pay for his succulents.

"I have no reason to take them from you, however nice they may be." he responded truthfully, shooting a glance over at the lady at the counter which did make her flush up as she handed him his receipt. Although with her seeming to be insisting on it, he reached out and took it from her, taking a good look at them. They were indeed pretty but he just had one more thing to test out.

Without warning, when she had her head bowed before him, he gently hit her with the flowers, loosening some of the tiny inflorescences in her silky blonde curls before he brought them back to his face to inspect again. The lady at the counter tried to contain her reaction but it was evident she was startled. "I was just checking for insects or traps." he responded to her truthfully before looking back down at the smaller woman before him. "I suppose it's clear from all that. But I should be giving you something in return." he said before using his free hand to reach out and dust away some of the petals from her hair. "Do you want one of my succulents? Cacti barely need much maintenance." he added to her, offering one of the six-pack bunch he had just purchased.

Besides checking for insects the man did want to test his theory about a facade, and even spite her maybe, he was curious to see if it worked and probably to make up for the flowers, return the favor with a plant he purchased. He would feel odd to receive something from her, considering he didn't even know her and she wasn't a fan.

O.O.C. He's just not very people friendly unless he's in the mood lolol. I'm sorry he's mean, but he likes messing with people sometimes v u v

Remses

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:56 am

Minamoto Hanako

’How dare you?! Didn’t you mother taught you that it’s impolite to refuse to accept presents?’

Not that she could actually say that out loud. She wouldn’t even dare or more like she doesn’t have the courage to do so. All she can do was throw unvoiced insults. She’s as adorable as little puppy not a ferocious Rottweiler. It was too early for her to give up though. There was one thing she noticed though. Despite the fact that his words were polite in declining her offer, it was monotonous. They do not contain as much emotions as he had when he was berating her awhile ago. Now where have she heard those type of response? Nevertheless, she had a feeling that he just needs a little more push before he gives in. She was prepared to stay in that position until he accepted her gift.

”Don’t get me wrong… But… well… I asked the nice lady over there what would be best to give someone you offended… and she said that… well… these flowers meant… you know… what I mean to say is that… I’m sorry for mistaking you as my best friend.”

Hyacinths can be considered as an emblem for forgiveness. Usually she was the one on the receiving end. It sucks but it has to be done. She can’t just leave him with a bad impression like that. Her pride will not let her. Might as well utilize the things around her to make him one of her slaves friends. Although he has a nasty personality, he is exemplary in the looks department and the lady by the counter could attest to that. It would be a shame to dispense of such resource.

’That's a good boy...’

She said as if praising her beloved pet. Finally she managed to crack his shell. She knew fairly well that no one can resist her deadly charm. Or so she thought.The blonde almost lost her footing as soon as she felt something collided with her head. Her hands instinctively stretched to her sides as her legs bent a little as if she was about to walk along a thin wire of rope much like in the circus. Much worse, she was pretty sure that her perfectly groomed locks of gold have been disheveled by his little prank. Her hands clenched into a ball, trying to restrain her irritation. She looked ridiculous! Good thing she was still facing the ground or else they would notice the dissatisfaction on her face.

’Of course there’s none! Why would I even do that? It took me almost an hour to do my hair you stupid robot!’

It took her a few seconds before she managed to regain her composure. After taking a deep breath, she reverted back to her fake persona, pretending not to care of her appearance as resumed to stand in proper posture this time even if she knew she looked like a ghoul right about now.

”You’re funny.”

She giggled like a shy little girl trying to act cute in front of her crush. Truth be told, she wanted to punch him straight in the face but that would just ruin all of her efforts now would it? There's always an opportunity kick his a** later on. For she needs to focus on capturing him then she can torture him just like her best friend, Yuki.

”Really? I can really choose one of those?”

She started wagging her tail the moment she heard that she was about to get something from him. Positioning herself right in front of him to get a better view, her sparkling eyes looked at collection succulents, wondering which one would be great for her to choose.

’I knew you’ll come around. Oh! I wonder which one would look good in my room!’

Suddenly, her thoughts of killing him flew out the window. She was too distracted by the weird looking plants in front of her. It was not as pretty as the ones she gave him but its free! It was all going according to plan. What happened next, however, was something she did not expect. As if on cue, blood came rushing back to her cheeks Immediately ducking he head the moment he started fixing her hair. Or at least that how she perceived it.

'Damn it! That caught me off guard.'

Acting as if she was in the state of panic, she backed up a little, making sure that she stepped on his foot.

"Uhm... S-Sorry. I didn't mean to... are you alright?"

Key word, stepped not stamped. She lifted her foot the moment she stepped on them. Let's just say it was her thanks for his kindness not smacking her hard on the head. Besides, she still want that cactus.

OUT OF CANDY :: Nah. He was nice enough not to smack her really hard even though she deserves it xD
                                          ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:18 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                                I'm feeling Intrigued || I'm speaking to Childish lady || Where am I? Pearl's jewels and petals || What am I wearing? Baggy casual

"Apology accepted then I suppose." the male would state in response to her, as much as he didn't want to, or didn't know the meaning behind the flowers, he figured it must have had something to do with an apology as the woman mentioned the lady at the counter implied so. Strange little woman she was indeed.

The man watched her comical display when the flowers collided with her head, raising his brows almost instantly with a mildly amused look as he watched her trying her best not to crack and start yelling at him, something he almost expected her to do, most women did. He did notice her hands clench if not her face and could tell that she was indeed irritated by his action. Well, seemed like Saeyong managed to crack her shell too. As much as it would put a smile to his face, he refrained from showing any such emotions and set the flowers into the bag he had, leaving their heads out open so they didn't crush inside it. He watched her regain her composure but couldn't help think that this, pleasant appeal she was trying to put on was a facade after all.

"I am? I've been told my humor isn't appealing." he responded to her remark, shrugging it off like it never mattered, it sure didn't, he had much more than humor to go with him.

The man stood firm with his decision, despite losing one of the little greens he picked for himself, he did owe this to the woman that gave him something of almost equal value. He waited patiently for her to make her pick, maybe even brush out the stray petals from her curls if she let him. And with her ducking away, he retracted his own arm figuring that she might have not been too comfortable with his touch. With her panic moment, she might have stepped on his foot, but thankfully it was shielded with his shoe, though might have gotten the white sneaker a tad bit dirty from her sole. "It's fine, I shouldn't have startled you." he said, rubbing his shoe against the back of his pant leg to clean it up.

"Did you pick one yet?" he'd ask, surely understanding that she was indeed startled and didn't intend to dirty his shoes or hurt him on purpose, or she would have let it linger longer. He was aware, having that happened to him more than once on several occasions. Most of the time, he did deserve that.

O.O.C. Lolol, he can be a gentleman sometimes. xD

Remses

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:23 am

Minamoto Hanako

After much deliberation her apology was accepted and her present was appreciated. She experienced such humiliation that she’d rather delete it from her memories. Still, she chose to shake her head with her lips pressed together as if disagree to the comment he had about his humor well in fact she was merely dissatisfied with his answer. ”Nuh uh, it was…well…” She let the last letter roll on her tongue for a few seconds while she was trying to rack her brain for the best word to describe it. Annoying. Infuriating. Childish. Irrational. ”Witty… Yes… That’s right witty.” That’s the nicest word she could possibly think of as of that moment.

A tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye. For now their scores are even so as long as the other party does not do anything funny she may call it a truce. The most alarming matter right now, however, is choosing which succulent she’d accept as a gift in return to her Hyacinths. ”No, it’s my fault. I…I shouldn’t have stood so close.” She bowed a little to show her sincerity. Placing back her attention to the set of spiky plants, she would tap her chin thinking which one would be best. Her eyes landed on something that took her fancy. ”Mhm…That one!" She pointed towards the a huge flat disced cactus with two little ones on top that seemingly look like a bunny. "It kinda looks like Yuki! Can have it?" Suddenly its no longer about her having something for herself but it was something she wanted to give her beloved best friend. Maybe she can use that as an excuse to sleep at his house again. It felt so comfy sleeping in his bed, especially because he got to kick him out of his own room.

Although it was quite fun playing with him, it’s a shame to think that she will be parting ways with him already. As if on cue her stomach grumbled causing her to blush once more. ’Stupid stomach’ She planned to have Reosaki pay for her breakfast but it looks like things are just not going her way.

OUT OF CANDY :: Apologies, it took so long. Also, her inner voices are not stated right now. Hana's not that mean...maybe...sometimes...
                                          ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:27 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

The man would notice the woman's expressions shift, his own head tilted slightly as he watched her, his hair brushing over his face lightly before he reached up and brushed them away from his hues while she seemingly thought of words to use when she spoke to him. He straightened up soon enough when he heard her statement, crossing his arms across his chest as he thought. "Well...thank you, again." he stated, uncertain what else he could say to her besides that. Being witty, was a good thing right?

"It's fine.." he'd mumble idly to her repeated apology, if she did apologize again, he might just snap at her. He didn't appreciate things being repeated when he did acknowledge them. Well, at least she stopped and reverted her attention to the plants again, his arms still pressed against her chest as he watched her. His eyes did follow her nimble finger when she pointed it out, nodding as he was keen on keeping his end of the bargain, picking it up carefully from its pot and handed it over to her, careful not to p***k her with the spikes even if he was tempted to do so. "Of course, there you go." he said, straightening up to notice the woman at the counter almost awe at how caring he seemed. The man's brow twitched again, indicating his displeasure as he placed the rest back in their package and into the bag he had brought specifically for these. A thought did cross his mind about the woman carrying it, she might trip over and drop it if she is as clumsy as she proved to be.

The man asked the lady at the counter for a bag with a plastic stand for the cactus and took it from the little woman's hand again, placing it into the bag safely before handing it back to her. "This will be easier to handle." he said, offering her the bag this time.

Just before he could bid his farewell, he heard the woman's stomach growl. As heartless as he could be and walk away, the woman at the counter looked at them expectantly, almost like she was indulging herself in a television drama with the two before her as the characters who were bound to fall in love with each other. This made Saeyong cringe lightly, clearing his throat as he turned his back to the women. He didn't need more of her. No, she was too..childish. But what he'd say eventually would make him feel quite out of character. "I'm rather new around here, would you be kind enough to lead me to someplace I could get some breakfast?" he'd ask, looking back at the little woman, "We could take care of your own stomach situation too." Even if he was being nice, it didn't mean he couldn't add a little insult of his own.

O.O.C. Aww~ I hope my posts aren't turning poo slowly lolol.

Remses

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:38 pm

Minamoto Hanako

’After all that lip service all you can say is nothing but a series thank you’s? Don’t you know that it’s impolite to reciprocate one’s compliments?’

The little devil groaned internally. Would it be weird if she preferred the prickly porcupine than the stoic robot? He kind of reminded him of the head doctor who took care of her when she was in a coma. Somehow it felt a little awkward whenever they stare at her as if she was some sort of specimen to be studied upon. During her months out of her body, the man was too focused on proving himself to his family to be worthy of his position in their business especially because he was an illegitimate child. It was easy for her to sympathize with him for she was somehow in the same boat. So she made sure to bother the man whenever she had time so he won’t be that lonely. The fact that she was not satisfied with his answers still stands thus intentionally apologizing to him over and over just to let him taste his own medicine.

”Yey! Thank you so so much!”

The child in her had awoken once more. Jumping up and down in place, she laid out her hands up front as she waited for her best friend’s soon-to-be-present.

’I wonder where he’s right now. I bet he’d start pouting the moment he sees this. He hates his rabbit form.’

She started giggling to herself just thinking of the possible things she can force her best friend to do for her later to make up for his brother standing her up. So she was caught off guard when the plant suddenly left her dainty hands. ”E…Eh?” immediately came out of her mouth.

”W…Wait… That’s…”

Her eyes squinted a little the moment she realized what he was actually doing. He was being ultra mega nice. It was kind of misleading and at the same time suspicious. Taming the Suzumiyas’ took longer than this. Is he really that easy? That would be such a shame. She had high hopes in him.

”Right. Of course. Thanks!”

The maiden’s hand placed themselves on her stomach trying to hide the impossible sounds from coming out once more. Her gaze lowered to the ground, letting her bang hiding her pinkish face. She could feel the stares of her audience piercing into her delicate self. As much as she wanted attention, looking like a fool in front of others twice in a row made her want to crawl into a hole.

”Huh?” Her gaze slowly went to meet his in awe. It took her a few seconds before she could mutter a response but just as she was about to change her opinion about him, he managed to sneak in a little remark about her horrendous stomach. Her eyes twitched as she managed to force back a smile. Her clenched hand reached for her chest as she escaped away from his gaze.

”Sorry for causing you too much trouble…”

She only managed to extract little reactions from him but somehow she had a hunch that her little trick annoyed him. That made him less of a robot. So she figured maybe purposely apologizing would give him a chance to be a little emotional again.

”…but breakfast sounds good right about now.”

OUT OF CANDY :: Nonsense! If there's a poopy post, I'd day that would be mine. emotion_donotwant
                                          ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

The man wasn't used to returning a compliment, surely he wasn't going to do the same for the woman, especially since he truly didn't consider her worth the trouble, but for what reason he kept her around, he wasn't even sure at this point. But the fact was he was keeping her around for now, maybe he was bored out of his wits to be entertaining her.

It was mildly amusing watching her look troubled, he would have to agree, even her smile mildly appealing for a child he thought. He was amused watching how she almost looked betrayed, when he took the cactus off of her arms and then back to her cheery self when he handed it back to her. Odd little one she was.

He might have pitied her when it came to her stomach growling, but maybe he was hungry too and having some company- a chatty company like her would be a pain, but he was choosing food over his said company so maybe it was selfish of him. "It will be trouble if we don't find something suitable to fill that void of a stomach with." the man would state yet again, a sly smirk playing on his lips this time, breaking his robotic exterior. "Where would you like to go?" he'd ask, heading outside with her, glancing back at her.

O.O.C. OH shush you! emotion_donotwant You're doing great! I'm sorry it's short >o< My brain wasn't working lol.

Remses

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:09 pm

Minamoto Hanako

Hanako stuck out her tongue the moment he had his back at her which made the lady at the counter giggle once more. Maybe she should have charged her some money for she seemed to be enjoying the show. Nevertheless, she was glad that the spiky porcupine was coming back to life. Eating with a robot is no fun at all.

Her tongue snuck back in, acting as if she had not done anything wrong the moment he turned to face her. Tilting her head slightly to the side, she tapped her chin and thought of the most convenient place for them to eat.

’I’ll have him treat me some Italian food.’ ”Ooooh~ I know the perfect place for breakfast!”

She rushed outside, intentionally lacing her arm on him and would try to pull him forward walking like a little robot. Last time she checked, he hated being touched. Let’s just say this is a little pay back for rubbing the salt into her wound.

”Onward we go!”

[exit]

LOCATION :: Right outside the Pearl's Jewels & Petals
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: That's fine since I wasn't able to give him enough wiggle room.
                                          ll Neo ll

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces