Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Pearl's Jewels and Petals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:35 pm
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"I almost had you, but you slipped away."

Coralyn watched the man through the spaces of her fingers. Good going Coralyn, it's barely been a few months that Camil had to leave and she was already desperate for his touch. But, he did leave so suddenly, with not much to even clarify if they were still considering each other. He even stopped calling her or texting her frequently. Maybe she was missing him a little more than anticipated, maybe she just missed the physical aspect of him around her. Either way, she shouldn't just treat Aaron like this when she felt the need to.

The woman raised her hands to apologize, come clean even about her actions though fell short to find the words to even tell him. Maybe he'd misunderstand her if she did? Either way, she quickly brushed the thought aside and figured, maybe later. Maybe when she was certain herself. "I'm s-sorry." she'd sign again, fumbling with her fingers before she looked over at him when he told her he liked it when she held his hand, feeling even worse now.

The woman dropped her head lightly, clinging on the hem of her apron before she quickly drew her lips to a bright smile. "I like holding your hand." she'd sign with her free hand, it was the truth though, but still a rather painful truth that made her mad at herself for being this way.

Nodding with an eagerness to switch her mind from Camil and Aaron, she turned around in a swift turn, headed over to pick up a few pots, some soil and fertilizer- barely even giving the man a chance to speak or pick a few favorites. She set them on the counter and asked, "Is that all?". If he did tell her he wanted a different kind, or maybe pattern, she would help him, if he didn't protest, she'd help him finish the bill before she slowly got a little more involved in her work. It was the easiest way she could use to get her mind off of the painful realization she had.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Aaron and a Za'saad || Mood: Why me... || Alone || || Where: Work || Listening to: || OOTD: the gardener
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Occ: Sorry it's short ;u;
l SHEM l
Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:24 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑧
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:57 am
User Image
                                                            Corαlyn Dubois
                                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                            𓆰 | I'm feeling Content | I'm speaking to Nobody | Where am I? Work - Pearl's Jewels and Petals | What am I wearing? Work

Coralyn had been spending more time at work ever since, that day with Aaron, mostly since she was embarrassed about hurting him over, something she did in fact give consent to. Though, she still couldn't figure out what got over her. She did tell him and she did figure most of it was her thinking they were rushing into this, which was...true in a way? They barely knew each other enough to take this a step too further. Though, she could have been more subtle about it. Part of her might have been basing this off of her relationship with Camil, how they took it extremely slow, but she didn't want to have regrets either. Ah! such confusion!

Idly in her thoughts, the woman might have been crushing a fist full of mud too much that she had to let it go and feel embarrassed about this lost side she was displaying. She quickly got up, dusted her hands on her apron. She went over to water the plants and set them up under the sun.

The day was going about rather slowly, she ended up sitting at the desk with the jeweler looking at the new arrivals after making a bouquet for a customer. While she was looking at a set of earrings, she felt her phone buzz, pulling it out to check who it was. Aaron! She quickly typed up a response before she got back to spending time with her colleagues or any possible work that was left for her to do.

Reply to :[contact] Mon cher heart
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Alright amour, stay safe! I'm still at work. It seems to be a slow day.
                                                            Don't go out of your way to do anything for me!

Love you too! heart

l SHEM l

Out.Of.Crembrule.She's alone and open to interactions v u v

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
F.A.A. Nines

Money: Broke and Homeless // Mood: Cheery // With: No one /// Status: Single

<>

════════════════

<> that is what Faa believed this establishment was called. It appeared to be a place dedicated to flowers. A place filled with <> as it were and to what memory the device had it was supposed to smell wonderful. Faa often wondered what it would be like to be within such a place if it had human senses. It recalled those of the past enjoying their time within them but Faa had no way to engage the same. It was, however, drawn to it all the same by the colors from the outside. Healthy. Signs of good growth and upkeep. Perhaps it was a flaw in programming, but still it floated in feet above the ground and silent over than a faint nearly inaudible hum. Pretty. That was the word was it not? Pretty. The device wished it could take some of these flowers with, but having no home it could place them nowhere and of course it believed that people used...currency.

Money. Dollars. Cents. Faa had none even in all its decades of floating from place to place. It did have some once but that often ended up stolen or misplaced. Perhaps remaining at the institute would have been smarter but it wouldn't have felt right. This city, Soleil, the place by the water held a lot of promise. Birds. Apples perhaps. This flower store, as it were, merely pulled its attention first. Oh! It also had gems and accessories. The machine recalled the doctors having lots of these, by all means worthless stones by her estimate but beautiful.

Was the city really filled with this beauty? It hoped...that would make their memory happy would it? The machine just floated about absentmindedly peering at everything unaware if it was possibly being rude, but careful not to get in anyone's way. It wished to study these but it was cognizant enough to know that whoever owned the establishment likely wouldn't appreciate it touched all of the delicate things that sat on the shelves.

════════════════

[L][O][V][E]

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:29 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Pearl's Jewel and Petals│WITH: Serlida│STATUS: "Whoah a hover bot! heart "│Outfit: In the pic│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Back at the Police Department

"Hey Aaron! Where have you been?" A random police officer asked the detective since he was not around the rest of the afternoon. "Oh! I was-- ehh.. Checking if the park or safe-- whatnot. Ahehe." Aaron replied with a little sweat-smile. It's not a detective's protocol to be out roaming to keep the city safe since there are police officers that are assigned to that specific task. Clearly, Aaron was just bored since he doesn't have any tasks at hand.

"Huh. At the park eh?.. Hmmm. There are reports of pocket lifters in that area but it's still not clear how many grubby hands are out there cuz of the number of people." To this, Aaron raised a brow as he just met this cute lady with a very awesome talent. But he recalled how she grabbed his wallet and how sneaky she was. "Pocket lifters, huh?.. Alright. I'll keep that in mind." He motioned his hand with a light salute as he was about to exit the police station but then he paused as one of the detectives there caught his attention. The detective instructed Aaron to report early tomorrow morning to discuss a case. The detective didn't tell him what criminal case was it but Aaron nodded in response. "Hmmm. I hope this case is not one of those lost cats or something." He uttered before proceeding to finally exit the building.

-------------------------------------------------

Minutes Later

Aaron arrived at Pearl's Jewels and Petals with a bag of Coralyn's favorite treats with him. He wanted to stroll along with her as they make their way back home and call it a day. Ever since she became his girlfriend, Aaron consistently accompanies her if ever he arrives in time before she would leave the store for the day. He a little more protective now, especially after the horrifying event back at Halloween.
                                        He usually waits outside to wait for Coralyn but something caught his attention. It's a hover bot? He noticed it while it was checking the flowers. It must be pretty intelligent to be curious about the product of mother nature for an artificial entity such as this robotic masterpiece.
                                        "Hi there! Beautiful, aren't they?" Aaron gave the hover bot a closed-eyed smile like talking to a normal person. Back in his old home, Zion City, he usually has robots as a company in a manner of pet-like behaviors despite their shape and sizes, mostly imitating the curiosity of a domestic cat and the loyalty of a typical hound.

"Do you have a name? .. My name's Aaron!" He wanted to touch the robot but he kept his personal space since he doesn't know if this robot is hostile or not. But nonetheless, he still treats it like it's a harmless and social one. "Are you all by yourself? ---" Aaron wondered why this advanced robot was here. He doesn't know yet. Maybe this robot was a scout bot where the owner might be behind a screen and controlling this robot? Not sure yet.

ll Neo ll

asbloodrunscold

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:42 pm
F.A.A. Nines

Money: Broke and Homeless // Mood: Cheery // With: No one /// Status: Single

<>

════════════════

<> was what the doctors would have called Faa's reactions when the male spoke to it. It turned, gently, wary of sudden movements to point its eyes in his direction. Friendly. Healthy. Faa stared him down, listening to him speak taking note of his name and appearance. Ah, it had been so long since anyone actually tried to converse with it but- [Error Speech Routine corrupted. Please proceed to the nearest lab for immediate repair.]...nothing. Faa could only float there, making little in the way of noise. It worried a bit, would it be in trouble? Perhaps he actually came over to kick them out of the store. They had little in the way of currency, or perhaps their appearance really was a bother.

"Do you have a name?"

A clear question but one they couldn't readily answer the way a person might. They allowed themselves to shift space, showing off their designation though it was faded. It read Flexible Assistance Apparatus 99, not the name they had exactly been given but it was difficult to display at least at the current. It would have to do for the moment, just for the moment. It rotated back into position silent as always.

"Are you all by yourself? ---"

It nodded in a way, a rotation of its body up and down to simulate a common head movement. Faa had no companions anymore so it was only floating about, drifting from place to place. Faa did find it odd how he displayed no signs of distress of fear at their presence. It wondered if this place had all sorts of machines. Perhaps it would find someone capable of repairing its speech routine....perhaps.

It began to look around, especially to the cashier and any possible cameras before staring back once again. It shook a few times wondering if it was in trouble, keeping its cameras on the young man.

════════════════

[L][O][V][E]

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:09 pm
User Image
                                                            Corαlyn Dubois
                                                            𓆰 | I'm feeling intrigued | I'm speaking to Mon Cher and a customer(Faa Nines) | Where am I? Work - Pearl's Jewels and Petals | What am I wearing? Work

Coralyn had began pulling in some of the pots she set outside so she could regulate the amount of sunlight the plants got and it was about time her charming officer friend - courtesy of her colleagues - came by to pick her up. It was only recently that he started coming around but sure gained enough attention to make Coralyn fluster at the mention of him.

Watering the nigh bloomers a little and trimming a leaf or two, she noticed the odd little thing enter the establishment. Though her curiosity would have gotten the best of her, making her move closer for a better look, she knew better than to make their potential customers uncomfortable.

Letting the little bot hover around and look at what it wanted, Coralyn worked on finishing the rest of her duties for the day but wasn't planning on leaving until it did - in case it needed something. While locking up the register, she heard a familiar voice, he was here. She smiled and was about to take her apron off until she realized he was talking to someone. Maybe the bot she saw earlier. She left it on and walked over to their direction, almost itching to surprise him with an embrace but kept from it and reached for his hand instead to get his attention. She smiled and looked over at it and waved before signing, "Hello, do you see something you like?" she asked, keeping it slow in case it wasn't programmed to read her signs.

This was quite fascinating, she had only seen these in movies and seeing one so close and in real life sure piqued her interests, though she had to remain professional.

Out.Of.Crembrule.

l SHEM l

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:19 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Pearl's Jewel and Petals│WITH: Faa and Coralyn│THOUGHTS: "Whoah a hover bot! heart "│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Aaron pushed his glasses to take a closer look at the hover bot's name in which it turned for him to read. And from skimming along with its name, he noticed how filthy it become. The dust and the little scratches? It looks like no one is maintaining it. For like.. a year maybe? And there is says, "Flexible.. Assistance.. Appar--... Apparatus.. Hmm.. .. a number?-- Aaron gently brushed of the thick dust that was cover some of it, smudging it off clean. --99? ..Hmmmn.." He tapped his chin as his eyes scanned the rest of its spherical frame.

To his second question, the robot seems to respond with a nod as it hovered up and down, imitating how a person would nod. "So you're all alone, huh?" Then Aaron would lean away, straightening his back while holding his chin this time. 'Poor lil thing, I wonder where are its creators.' He uttered softly as he wondered as his mind drifts away, wondering where its origin and sorts.

It was then when he felt a gentle squeeze on his hand. It was Coralyn! He gave a smile to her and snuck a kiss on her cheek followed by a small chuckle. 'Hey baby..' kiss~ heart

When she asked the robot a question through her sign language, Aaron also observed how will it respond. And after it did. He shifted his gaze to his partner and said, "I used to have a robot companion once.. His name was Dexter and he has a spherical shape like this fellow here. Though.. He only has spider legs whenever he feels not to roll around on a flat surface. But.. I lost him in one of my missions back at my old home. Aaron's had this exciting aura at first but it turned a little gloomy as he continued his story. --I do miss him tho.. He always keeps me company whenever I feel so lonely back in the days." He said this while his hand was also moving along while he was talking with her, doing hand signs with one hand while conversing with Coralyn.

He then shifted his gaze towards the robot again with a soft smile. "Do you have a home?.. You seem to be in pretty bad shape-- I can fix you if you want. I-- don't have my complete set at home tho but I always carry some stuff around from my previous lab." He then shifted his gaze back to Coralyn as he continued. "I used to invent robots too babe.. Ahehe.. I forgot that I haven't told you that." With that revelation, he gave a closed-eyed sweat smile as he scratched his head. He used to work with people who are dedicated to robotics and nanotechnology. He learned a thing or two from them but overall, hacking and information breaking was his forte. The man in the chair, if you will. Or the guy in a mobile lab, aiding his squad by giving them new information in their missions.

"So what do you say little guy?" He addressed the hovering robot, waiting for its response to his offer to help it, also to take a good look at it. He also don't know that what sexual preference would it prefer to be addressed with so he assumed that it's a "He".

ll Neo ll

asbloodrunscold

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:21 pm
F.A.A. Nines

Situation: Broke and Homeless // Mood: Cheery // With: No one /// Status: Single

<>

════════════════

That was a clear sign that the two of them were in a romantic position. Oh! It really did feel like it was bothering now. Couples liked to be alone did they not? Roux and Ashton never seemed to mind, but they were...different. They didn't seem angry of course, but scanning for signs was a little difficult. Ah it had been years since its last maintenance. It managed to get a random person to repair them the last time, having saved them but it had been years since.

<> was something the bot understood, programmed to understand almost any language in order to better serve. The machine looked over to the flowers once again extending a single tendril to point towards a cluster of Pentas lanceolata, small red flowers also known as the Egyptian Starcluster. It was what they were focused on the most of anything, but they liked the color. It reminded them of apples. Ah how they wish they had some but those costed money. It remained focused on those as Aaron made comments their status alone and brought up its creators. It drifted a little closer to the ground. The professor called it...sadness didn't she? It was...hard not to "feel" that thinking back on those times all those years ago. How long had it been since then? It could calculate it down to the second if it wanted but even then it still felt nostalgic. It felt like forever.

It appeared [Aaron] had experience with robotics, a companion of his own. It was rare to find such sophisticated machines, Faa itself was fairly old but build on more...future based technology. It wondered if-
Ah! It nodded no when asked if it had a home. It did...once. The scientists back at the lab were not of the same mind as Roux and Ashton. That was not a home. Fix? It nodded vigorously if he was willing of course. It didn't mind being referred to as he though it recognized the need for classification.

It...Ah! It had an idea to make conversation somewhat simpler. It shifted a little bit, its four camera ports shrinking in size as it created a flat surface on the front. It would light up like a screen displaying a green background before all of a sudden it began to write.

> Would that be alright?
> I am here to help people not bother them.
> I currently have [$0.00] in monetary goods to offer in exchange.
> I am sorry.

This must have been worry...

════════════════

[L][O][V][E]

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:04 pm
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Pearl's Jewel and Petals│WITH: Faa and Coralyn│THOUGHTS: "Whoah a hover bot! heart "│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic│

He was in awe to witness what this spherical robot can do. It shrink its --cameras? Wait. weren't those its eyes? And it made a screen for them to understand and communicate well with it. 'No way! Nanotech? Or maybe I'm just seeing things? Not sure. Maybe.' He is internally screaming inside. He was always a fan of nanotechnology. Perhaps it's one of the best discoveries in science especially when it comes to recreation and deformation of any sort. 'Interesting!' It makes him want to jump like a little kid as he felt lucky to meet this A.I. of a masterpiece.

With Coralyn's generosity, she allowed F.A.A to have a flower of its choosing. It seems to be fascinated with the beautiful products of nature, quite unusual for a robot, but nothing is impossible with science, per as Aaron used to say back in the days. Yet some people even play as a higher form of being just to play and experiment on life itself. ~smh~

"Oh ..no no. don't worry about that. You know what? .. I'll clean you and try to fix as I can. And in exchange, you tell me everything about you.. deal?" Aaron pointed his hand to it as if he was expecting a handshake, but he forgot that the robot doesn't have any arms so he quickly withdraws his hand followed by a sweat drop smile. "Oh right! You don't have arms ahehe.. sorry."

[EXIT]

At his residence, Aaron spent half of the evening cleaning her up and repaired some of its parts of its exterior. He didn't manage to finish the repair of its exterior since Aaron is needed to report for work early tomorrow morning. And since this little guy doesn't have a home, Aaron offered his place for it to stay for the night.
                                        Besides, Coralyn mentioned that it's alright for him not to stay with her for the night. So he accompanied his new friend to his ruined house, (Almost half of the interior is damaged from the recent event on Halloween, and the broken windows in the living room as well.)

ll Neo ll

asbloodrunscold

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items