Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:57 am
User Image

Like most days nothing had really gone on, Kayode simply letting a nice shady spot save his darker hide from getting too warm by the sun. The lone downside to his lovely dark blue coat was it seemed to make him heat up faster than others with lighter ones. A slight inconvenience that the hybrid didn't really mind so much. It just gave the excuse to laze about more with a valid reason. Currently his only plan for the day was occupy himself until the sun sank a bit, he'd opted to try and stack some rocks with his paws. It wasn't going well.

Each time he got to three something would weigh too much, or he'd knock it with a toe on accident while trying to adjust it. For now his current goal was to reach four that could hold themselves upright for a few seconds, his tail tucked beneath his hind leg to keep it from...somehow...knocking things over. How he isn't sure why, but it felt like breathing could.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:29 pm
Henry_kunz

Pemota was out and about he had been traveling with another god lately and he enjoyed his time with her a great deal it had helped improve his mood a great deal. He had hope that he would meet some nice mortals and perhaps get in touch with his powers so he would be able to figure them out and how to best use them. He wanted to make the mortal world a better place even if it was the last thing he did. Even though that was silly since he was a god and he would be doing many many things. You know since he pretty much couldn't die. He saw the blue mortal sitting under a tree, he considered hiding his wings rather than just showing up bam hey I'm a god. He shrugged and left his wings visible. He smiled and said "Greetings I am Pemota." He remembered the other mortal telling him being forward and honest was foolish but he still refused to change who he was.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:09 pm
At first, Kayode didn’t notice that anyone was nearby due to the intense focus on his little stone pile. It wasn’t until it fell over because he knocked it too hard that his senses picked up on another being nearby. He opened his mouth to give a greeting in reply only to end up sputtering, eyes wide taking in the sight of wings. A God?! It couldn’t be...why would a God appear before him? His mind raced until finally the hybrid found his ability to speak again, though it came out fast at first. “Hello! I...I mean, hello there!” Taking a moment to clear his throat Kayode took a deep breathe. “I’m Kayode. I-it’s nice to meet you...” Kayode trailed off then asks shyly. “Do I...call you lord Pemota..sir? I’ve never met a-a god before. It’s such an honor!”  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:02 am
Pemota chuckled at the kind bewildered mortal and then he said "Nice to meet you as well and no sir is required." He shrugged his large shoulders. "If you are a hybrid I think you are the first hybrid I have met." He looked the creature over he didn't think that Kayode was just a lion. He looked a little too lith for that. He considered what to say next most of his interactions with mortals had him blamed for all sorts of things. "So have you lived in the rogue lands long?" He asked curious to learn what Kayode knew about the mortal world. Hopefully more then Pemota knew.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:53 am
Kayode moved so suddenly to get out from under the overhang that he bumped his rear against it, hissing in pain then feeling his face heat up with embarrassment. “Ok, no sir then..um..” He struggled with words at first, expression lighting up again as he was asked what he is. “Yes! Im a leopon. I’m half lion and half leopard, that makes me...sterile...but I’ve accepted it. I’m going to adopt someday.” Why was he just telling this stranger everything? Surely that was annoying. The hybrid couldn’t help himself though, this was too amazing for him. A god! With a smile he gave a nod, settling to sit on his haunches in the grass, slowly calming down. “Yes, I’ve wandered since I was old enough. I was raised by a loving mom and dad, and I have a few siblings so I’d consider myself pretty lucky.”

Head tilting he thinks for a moment. “You’re a God. May I ask if you reign over something specific? And um...if you have any other questions I’m more than happy to answer you. Im honored you’d speak with me.” The smile he gives Pemota is radiant, showing just how happy he is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:50 pm
Pemota frowned as he looked at Kayode rushing and hurting himself and then stumbling over his words saying sir again. He chuckled the hybrid was a friendly one that was for sure and was doing their best to please Pemota though it wasn't necessary. "Pemota please, you don't need to call me sir Kayode." He nodded listening to Kayode speaking about not being able to have cubs "I am sorry to hear that but I am sure any cubs you take in will be very lucky to have you as a father." Pemota smiled it was nice to get a chance to learn from a mortal that wasn't being rude or insulting him. "I am glad you have such a wonderful family, I do not remember having a family." He nodded "I am the god of positive emotions." He laughed again "You don't need to be honored but if you really want to you can, questions would be great if I can think of any more." He said on another laugh "Do you have any ideas?" He said in a cheerful tone.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:51 pm
Kayode nods softly while listening to the other male, his earlier nerves slowly fading to instead show a sweet giddiness. He'd remember this interaction for such a long time, what a memory, meeting a God! "Pemota. Alright, I'm sorry for getting so worked up." A laugh leaves him as he feels the sore spot above his tail. "I've never met a god before." It's clear on his dark blue muzzle that Kayode hadn't expected such kind words about his future with cubs, moisture gathering for a moment only to be blinked away, a warm smile spreading. "Thank you. That means a lot to me, I hope I will be." Positive emotions! Maybe that's why he felt so happy, especially after he'd been so bored...or more likely he was just understandably excited.

"Questions?" Head tilting he shifts then rests his rump on the ground, thinking for a moment before speaking again, expression showing clear interest. "What's it like? Being a god I mean...Do you have a pride that worships you? Is it common that you wander around...and have you met other mortals?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:48 pm
Pemota smiled brightly at his new friend and said "Thank you." He shook his head "There is nothing to apologize for we have only just met and it will take time to learn each other, I hope we will become friends you are the first mortal I have met that did not blame me for all their troubles or suggest rather strange things that I thought very odd." He said thinking of the mortal that had called Pemota nieve for being trusting of others. He smiled "We are on equal footing then since I believe you are the first hybrid and friendly mortal I have met." He thought a moment considering what it was like to be a god. "Hard to say since I don't know what it is like to be a mortal, the gods haven was once beautiful, but I'm afraid it is not much a home anymore." He shook his head "No I do not have a pride that worships me nor would I seek one out a smile is enough to make me feel pride that I have upheld my domain, perhaps I will one day figure out my powers better and seek a sad pride to try to bring joy to."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:00 pm
A sad expression took over Kayode's face upon hearing the god's words, head canting to the side. "You've had others blame your for their problems? Well, I'm sorry to hear that...That's not fair to you, there's....so many gods and goddesses, and really some things, or rather, many things are caused by what someone does themselves." Tail swaying side to side he pauses for a moment to think, the smile returning in a soft fashion. "Really? There's many others! Some are even fertile, it's really rare though. I'm going to be joining a place that's just for hybrids, it's to feel like they belong so it's perfect for me." He's not sure why that seemed relevant to the conversation, maybe simply the mention of prides, but the leopon hopes he doesn't sound too into himself. The idea has his cheeks flushing darker...if that's even possible with the dark fur.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:31 pm
Pemota looked at the expression of the other creatures face he didn't want to upset him but he figured he might as well tell him what had happened. He had long since gotten over it, so it didn't upset him anymore he was alright now. "Well you see the pride land was attacked by gods and as you can understand they have been harmed deeply by it. When I happened to be in the mortal world for the first time I ended up at their border and met a mortal there. As you can imagine the male was unhappy to see me so close to the place they had only recently been attacked. " He shook his head "No I don't see it was their fault they had just suffered badly so I don't blame them for their reaction at this point." He smiled finally and then said "I am very happy for you, I hope it is all that you dream of." Pemota grinned and then said "Well I suppose I should be off soon." He said looking out trying to decide where he wanted to go next. Perhaps to see the ocean.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:05 pm
“Oh.” For a few moments that was all the blue hybrid could think to reply with. That was not what he’s expected as an answer for why gods could be blamed, though of course there are some who might hold realms that do. “Oh no...that sounds horrible. I couldn’t even imagine losing so much in a war..” Brow furrowed in sorrow he’s thankful for the change in topics. If need be he could handle upsetting things, but right now didn’t feel like a good time for it. The conversation had been pretty happy til then. And of course Pemota managed to bring the mood up once more. “Thank you for telling me. It’s understandable why then...I hope you enjoy your travels. I’ll do my best to enjoy the pride I’m joining too.” He didn’t want to keep the very pleasant god waiting, giving a bow of his head then padding away with a smile.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games