An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Er... hello. ~ { Quick intro and general info. }

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Out of curiosity, which color(s) do you prefer?
  shades of pink
  shades of yellow
  shades of green
  shades of purple
  shades of blue
  shades of brown
  other (feel free to comment!)
  don't have a preference
View Results

switcharoo we can too

Golden Garbage

20,750 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:56 pm
I'm definitely not new here, but I haven't posted an introduction yet since joining a couple of years ago! I know, how silly of me...

Let me start off by saying I am an adult- 25 years old to be exact- and it's been a while since I've had motivation to (or even inspiration for) role plays, and therefore I'm a little rusty. If you're okay with role playing with a rusty adult, feel free to continue reading. If not, I appreciate you reading this far anyway!

Secondly, I do work. Normally 4 to 5 days a week. I usually have Fridays and Saturdays off, so my availability teeters between Fridays, Saturdays, or both- so, whenever I say I am, basically.

And lastly- but certainly, most importantly- I do have rules and general guidelines on my profile if you're curious and wish to proceed. Generally I'm always comfortable with m/m or f/f pairings, and generally interested in fluffy or smutty role plays. Either or, really. Do keep in mind that I don't have original characters- most of the time I let people go off my avi and role play as them, or you can read what fandoms I'm interested in / have a general idea about and go from there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:40 pm
Interested in a f/f pairing based on current avi.

Shoot me a pm 😘  

Celestially Awkward

Desirable Explorer

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas