[size=10][b]Plot Ideas |[/b][/size]

[size=10][list]
[*] [/size]

[size=10][b]Not Looking For |[/b][/size] [size=10][/size]
[size=10][b]Looking For |[/b][/size] [size=10][/size]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:53 pm
Things you should know

...........> DM me. DO NOT post here!
...........> Respect me and the other people offering plots.
...........> Respect all rules both in shop and on Gaia.
...........> While I know a lot of this is bare bones and not a requirement, I do encourage you to offer you own ideas too. I love bouncing ideas off other people and creating something more in depth and exciting!
...........> Please poke me, on Gaia or on Discord, if I forgot anything. This includes plots, Rps, breedings, etc.
...........> I adore plotting and rping. While I am slow, please be patient with me. I work a lot in RL. It drains me and my muse so I might not reply super fast.
...........> I love building a story with my characters. The more plots the more invested I will be in that character.
...........> I do not like meet and greets. While I will do them if I have to, tagging for them will be slow. I like things to happen in Rps and the more things are plotted or discussed the better.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:59 pm
The Protective Brother
"No matter what my brother always comes first.."

User Image

Personality | Visage is a very strong willed and loyal wolf. He usually sticks around his half brother echo and makes sure he protects him as much as he possibly can. This makes him a little hard to deal with most of the time because he is constantly thinking about his brother's safety more then his own or he will choose things that would benefit them both rather then just himself. If he had to choose his brother or something else, it would be his brother every time.
Pack | Dawnstar
Mate | Going to be Mask in the Sunlight

Plot Ideas |

• He needs a BFF
  • He needs either an enemy or a rival
  • I was thinking that maybe he has an unrequited love situation? Or maybe a love triangle where he doesn't end up getting the female?
  • True love? Yeah it's going to be hard, but I want him to end up happy at the end of the road with someone from his pack.

Not Looking For | Death
Looking For | Romance, Drama, Maiming, Enemies, Etc. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:04 pm
The Emotionless Vixen
"Is it wrong that I feel nothing for anyone?"

User Image

Personality | Snakeroot is a bit of a more brutal wolf. She isn't necessarily violent, but she knows what she wants and will do what she can to get it. If it means hurting someone else or stepping on someone's toes, she will do it without any kind of hesitation. She keeps her guard up whenever she can and keeps others on a long lease. She doesn't maintain long lasting relationships or friends. She even has issues with her own family and tends to keep them at a distance as well. She will use you if she needs to in order to gain something and has no real moral compass. She had always been that way since she was young and really never grew out of that kind of behavior.

She likes to play rough and isn't afraid to prove that she is just as strong as her male counterparts. This in turn leads her to be a bit withdrawn and she doesn't easily show her emotions at all. In fact, she believes she doesn't even have emotions, which may be true since she doesn't know how to feel anything for anyone else. She is a borderline sociopath and knew it ever since she was a young pup.

Pack | Swamp Lurkers
Mate | I don't know if she will have one? But maybe.

Plot Ideas |

• Maybe a pack? I don't really know if she will ever be a part of a pack, but I would like options presented to her.
  • She needs an enemy/rival
  • What I would love for her to have is a friend or someone she needs around her. Whether or not it will be a genuine bond is yet to be seen, but I would like for her to try to get close to someone for once.
  • I was toying with the idea of her having a pet. Now I don't mean pet in the sense of like a deer or a raccoon. No I mean like another wolf. She wouldn't abuse them, but Snakeroot has always been a little on the dominant side. So maybe she sees something she wants and doesn't want to let him or her go? Kind of like a possession.
  • Love? I honestly don't see her falling in love. I see her having pups because it's what is done and she will want strong ones, but beyond that I don't see much else. Unless she finds someone like her. Someone with the same mindset.
  • When it comes to Snakeroot I don't know if she likes males or females. So I was toying with the idea of a female really falling for her since I can't see her with a male unless it's for pups only. Now I'm not saying she will love the female, but she might see her as someone worth keeping around.

Not Looking For | Death
Looking For | Romance, Flings, Drama, Enemy, Etc.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:06 pm
The Misunderstood Loner
"I'm a loner for a reason. It's not that I don't like you. It's just I'm not the kind of wolf you want to rely on."

User Image

Personality | Frost isn't as mean as he looks. He is the type that looks mean or evil, but in reality he is a sweetheart and is devoted to those that are devoted to him. He doesn't really like it when other's judge him before getting to know him since he has been classified as mean or angry looking which is something he really can't change. He always has resting b!tch face. His face is his face and that is how he looks. When you do get to know him, he is loyal, caring, and a pretty good-natured male. He doesn't fight unless he really has to and by 'have to' it literally means if his life or someone else's life depended on it. He isn't violent and really doesn't want to be someone that becomes obsessed with bloodshed. Even if his name is what it is, he can't change what his parents gave him and while they were cruel beings he was not. They were part of the Moongate pack and were killed when the new leader took over. He left as soon as he could take care of himself and never looked back. He doesn't even know what happened to his siblings or if they even survived. This in turn has made him into a bit of a loner. It's not that he doesn't like company, others tend to judge him based on appearances and they don't give him the time of day. So in return he does the same to them. It has made him a little more bitter, cynical and jaded, but he lives his life as best as he can.

He did, however, meet and save a doe named White Hoof. The two have been traveling ever since and he is quite fond of her company.

Pack | Iron Hides
Mate | None

Plot Ideas |

• I like the idea of someone following him around. Frost is nomadic by nature and I would love if someone kind of..stalked him knowingly? Maybe they grow attached to him or actually want to get to know him. He isn't easy to deal with and I like the idea of someone really taking their time on him.
  • I don't want him to have an easy romance. I want him to fall in love, male or female, and he never admits his feelings to the other wolf. This in turn will lead to the other wolf moving onto someone else which will hurt him emotionally, but then someone else comes into his life. Maybe it's someone he doesn't expect? Someone that was there all along? A long lost friend? Someone he knew before? I'm open to ideas!
  • As horrible as this might sound I want him to kill another wolf, most likely an NPC wolf, and be a little scarred from it. He isn't a killer unless he has to be and he really hates it. But I like the idea of another wolf stumbling upon him and having to calm him down. Maybe this is who he ends up with down the line? emotion_awesome

Not Looking For | Death
Looking For | Anything? emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:11 pm
The Damaged Supporter
"Get away from me....You don't want to know me and if you know what is good for you...you will keep your distance."

User Image

Personality | Rebel is an a*****e. He is mean to be mean and doesn't give two shits what anyone else thinks. He was raised by a mother and a father that didn't really love each other. On top of that they were pretty brutal and harsh to their children as well. They were part of the Moongate pack before the new leader took over and were pretty much exiled for not conforming to the new ways of the pack. His parents were killed because they weren't going to leave without a fight, but him and his siblings left so that they could survive. His oldest sibling Frost abandoned them before the whole uprising and it always left a bitter taste in his mouth ever since. He hates him. He wants him dead. In his mind there is no forgiving him and never will be or at least this is what he believes. Whether or not it will happen is up to him. This is one of the major reasons why he has issues with long lasting relationships. He feels everyone will abandon him and he does make it it pretty easy for them to leave him alone too.

He doesn't have much to really live for other then himself. He lost track of his siblings when they all broke apart and went their separate ways. He doesn't have friends. He doesn't want friends. He is a bit of a pessimist so he will think the worst of everything and that is something that probably won't change with him so don't expect someone cheery.

Pack | The Sand Raiders
Mate | Dead Eye

Plot Ideas |

• I need him to get over his hatred for his oldest brother Frost and really move on from it. If not I'm afraid they will eventually meet up and duke it out to the death. It will have to be someone he trusts though so they would have to become friends or at least bond over something before that can happen.
  • I need him to get all the pack RP. (ONCE PACK IS APPROVED)
  • I want to add and build on his past. This would be a previous RP probably right after he left the old Moongate pack. Or we can just backplot it then RP a current RP? It's all up for discussion!
  • Mock children? I wanted him to kind of be a wild bad boy type either after he left the Moongate pack or while he was in it. I want him to have either a couple children or just one? Can be obtained via customs or maybe a wolf that is currently made? Once again this can be discussed!

Not Looking For | Death (Unless he is doing the killing)
Looking For | Everything  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:14 pm
The Enduring Priestess
"May my journey lead me to do great things and protect those around me."

User Image

Personality | Crystal is a serene wolf and is extremely open minded. She doesn't judge anyone for anything and believes that happiness comes in many shapes and sizes. It doesn't matter who or what you are as long as you are happy and can find such happiness in such a bleak existence. She isn't always so grim, she is just a realist and doesn't really sugar coat anything. Yes she believes in hope, but she will be the first to tell you that just hoping for things without any action will get you nowhere.

She is a believer in mysticism. She believes in the ethereal plane and that spirits really do exist out there in the world. No she isn't crazy, she just knows there is something else out there that maintains a spiritual presence in the world. She respects the dead and even says a prayer whenever she sees a dead animal or bones on the ground. This has been a part of her for a very long time.

She comes from a far off land where the entire pack was full of only females and they were all priestesses. She had finally become one and decided to leave to find her own journey instead of staying in a pack where no new members ever joined. They weren't friendly with outsiders because not many people understood their ideals and their beliefs. So after becoming a full fledged priestess, she left and decided to see the world. She wanted to see if maybe she could spread her views and see if others accepted them or not. Either way, she was never going back to her pack.

She was ready to find a new home.

Pack | Not sure yet, but yes eventually she will be in one
Mate | Graverobber

Plot Ideas |

• I want her to join a pack, but I’m picky and I don’t want her in a pack that will cause more harm then good. If the pack has a priestess role that would be amazing since that is what I based her on. If not, then a healer role will suffice.
  • I want her to get badly injured. Like near death, but someone else helps her out for awhile. This won't be one Rp it will probably be several and maybe she is taken far off away from the area she knows best. She will be pretty upset at first since Graverobber has become her shoulder to lean on (Or at least he will be.) They bond and become friends. Close friends preferred, but it won't be anything more then that. Mock babies can be discussed as I am open to the idea, but I would have to speak to the owner of her future mate as well.

Not Looking For | Death
Looking For | Everything!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:15 pm
The Selfless Treasure
"Are you okay? I don't care who you are I will make sure you live to fight another day."

User Image

Personality | Heaven is all-in-all a good female. She is very self-less and will do everything she can to help anyone that needs it. No matter if they look menacing or deadly, she is all about being someone they can rely on and is a firm believer that even the most evil of creatures need a little help sometimes. This in turn can lead her into some dangerous situations and by the luck of the gods she has never been attacked or injured by anyone she has helped. Small or big, it doesn't matter. If she can save your life she will try as hard as she can.

She came from a now disbanded pack of traveling healers and storytellers. Most were one or the other, but she was both and had enough stories to tell that would last a lifetime. A lot of them were from life experiences. Some sad, some hopeful and others were just of her adventures or good deeds. She is a very gifted healer and learned a lot of the tools of the trade from her mother who was the head healer of the pack. She even carries her mother's tattered shoulder bag with her at all times and she used it to hold all of her healing items. This was a necessity for her and even though the pack members either perished by now or went off to other packs, she never lost that part of herself. She stuck to her beliefs and remained a healer like her family line before her. It's who she is and who she will stay. She is like a warm light in the cold darkness.

Even though she is this good angelic being, she does have a flaw. She rarely thinks about herself and her own safety. She will get into dangerous situations that could easily end her life just to save another and she won't even think how she could die at any moment. It has turned into a bad habit for her. A very bad one. Normally she would have other pack members reminding her to think a little about herself at times, but with them all gone she has a hard time switching off.

Pack | None, but looking!
Mate | None

Plot Ideas |

• I am looking for a pack for her
  • She needs a best friend or at least someone she can grow close to
  • I want her to heal as many wolves as she possibly can
  • I want her to fall in love with someone she ends up healing. Maybe they are really badly hurt or maybe they need healing in another way.This is one I wanted to make into a continuous plot with said wolf. Like either they are constantly getting themselves hurt and she helps them or they are hurt emotionally/mentally where she tries helping them through the pain. This will be like a pet project to her and in the end I want her to actually help the other wolf.
  • I would love for her to have a history with another wolf. I just want to build on her and make her a stronger character.

Not Looking For | Death

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:55 pm
The Silent Assassin
"Why do you want to know about me? I'm a ghost..a figment of your imagination"

User ImageUser Image

Personality | Resistance is a bit of a quiet analytical wolf. He tends to keep to himself even when he was a young pup and really had a hard time socializing with others that weren't his father. It wasn't because his father was strict, it was more so because he wasn't very comfortable around others. In turn this hasn't made him a very social being. His father could talk to anyone if they annoyed him enough, but this didn't happen when it came to Resistance. He could sit there for hours just listening and not say a word and it was something that he liked doing. He didn't have to speak, but when he did it was like running your tongue over sandpaper.

He wasn't nice. He wasn't mean. He was in the middle. He didn't really care how you felt about things, he will give it to you in an honest fashion. Yes, this can be seen as cold or mean, but he considers it to be a more honorable trait since it wasn't easy to find someone that was so honest. This brings to light the fact that he is also a bit of an emotional cripple because of how his father raised him. He was loved, but it was more of that "tough love" where you had to fend for yourself and act strong. This makes it easier for him to steal from those he comes across because he has no emotional attachment to them and takes what he wants.

Pack | Sand Raiders
Mate | None

Plot Ideas |

• I really want someone to be his best friend and really break him out of his shell. He isn't the type to just go up and start a conversation so I definitely want him to become a little less shy.
  • Being raised by only his father, he has become a lot like him. He has turned into a brooding mess of emotions and has quite the angry streak if you bother him too much. I want someone to really be there for him during a tough time. We can discuss further what the might be, but I'm open to any possibility that doesn't involve his death.
  • Love...maybe? I would love for him to find a mate. However, I have no clue what I or he would be looking for. Most likely someone either in his pack or someone in the allied packs.

*** Keep in mind I know Sand Raiders is not exactly a valid pack at the moment, so any plots or RP that is pack required will have to wait for the pack to be officially established. I plotted that he will be born and grow up within the pack so a lot of his things can not happen until Sand Raiders is legitimate.

Not Looking For | Death
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:07 pm
The Fake Manipulator
"Who am I? I am no one and everyone at the same time."

User Image

Personality | Snakeskin, like her name, is constantly changing and shedding her old 'skin' as it were. She is very loyal to those she is close to and while she has no set personality, she is pretty straightforward with anyone she comes across. She melds herself into any personality she feels will fit the current situation and is not afraid to really play the field in order to get what she wants. She is valuable because she doesn't really get attached to anyone or anything unless they are dear to her. By that it would have to be pack related or someone who sticks around long enough to appreciate her. She is easy to get along with because she doesn't really have a bad side or a good side. She is neutral and able to shape herself into whatever is needed.
Pack | The Crows
Mate | None

Plot Ideas |

• Love? That is going to be a tough one for her. She doesn't exactly have a very stable mindset and while she might seem like a great female that is exactly what she wants you to think. She is everyone and everything because she has no set persona. She becomes what you like to see or hear. So in a way she will always be fake no matter what and the male would have to be fairly dumb to not realize that. Or he would have to accept that he will never truly know the real her. If there was a chance for plots to develop into him finding out who she really is I don't think it will go well. I see her being cold and evil deep down. But we can see where it takes us!
  • Development please! I would love to develop a backstory and a character arch for her. Something very interesting and in depth since she is a fav of mine. It would be amazing if it intertwined with other characters too!
  • Being a master at manipulation I really want her to take advantage of someone else. Whether it ends well or not is open for discussion!
  • Pack rp!
  • Other ideas? I'm open for whatever anyone wants to toss my way.

Not Looking For | Death

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:25 pm
The Kind-Hearted Diva
"You are nothing. I am everything. You should remember that when you look at me."

User Image

Personality | Deerwort is pretty narcissistic and she doesn't really see a problem with it. She will tell you constantly that she is the best and your the worst to the point where you just want her to shut up. That of course is on a day by day basis because some days she is quiet and pretty chill. It depends on her mood but either way she is still a handful to deal with.

She wasn't raised by her birth mother. She was given away to someone else for a better life because her birth mother didn't want to fail raising her. While she was okay with it for the most part, there was still a bitterness that burrowed deep inside of her and she never really talked about it. Why was she the one handed off while her sister got to stay? She always felt a little resentment at that and even though she tried to push it away it always came back to the point where she felt overwhelmed. This lead to her having good days and bad days. Her narcissism is something she doesn't even truly feel about herself. It's a lie and a facade because deep down she feels worthless.

While she is was adopted by Chase and given a new home, there is still a part of her that feels empty. Empty and alone. She doesn't dare talk about it because she doesn't want anyone to see through the cracks, but one day she knows she won't be able to keep it all in.

Even though she is a pain in the a**, she is very kind-hearted deep down once you get past her defenses. She doesn't show most wolves that side of her and really only Chase knows about it. Not even her birth mother knows and she goes to see her every so often. She isn't that close with her sister and she knows it's because of the envy she feels towards the whole situation. Either way she is kind to both her and her birth mother as much as she can be. She isn't mean just to be mean. She can be snobbish, but not mean. That isn't her.

Pack | Iron Hides (I need to have her officially join sweatdrop )
Mate | None

Plot Ideas |

• BFF needed!
  • Maybe someone who can see right through her facade and that scares her? This can be either her love interest or another friend for her. I'm open to ideas.
  • Drama? Open for discussion!
  • Maybe she gets into some sort of trouble? Maybe with another pack or a rogue wolf? Needs some help with her injuries and so on.
  • She has a resentment towards her birth mother and sister, so I would want someone to really discuss that with her. Maybe get her to talk about it since it's something she had been burying within herself for so long.

Not Looking For | Death
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:50 pm
The Avid Adventurer
"Come with me? No? But...there is so much to see out there!"

User Image

Personality | Personality Here.
Pack |
Mate |

Plot Ideas |

Not Looking For |
Looking For |  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:51 pm
The Lazy Spiritualist
"Please...I ask that you just leave me alone to rest...or the spirits will be displeased"

User ImageUser Image

Personality | Tomb is a lazy a** and there is no other way to put it. He will do anything he can to sleep and when he is tired, he will literally stop everything just to nap. This doesn't mean he doesn't do anything. He actually is a pretty avid explorer and on top of that he likes collecting the skulls of dead animals. Unless his mother that believes messing up remains makes the soul restless, he on the other hand believes the soul is already at rest so it doesn't matter. He is a bit of a spiritualist, but in his own way. He preforms his own rituals and whenever he comes across remains he will bury them instead of leaving them there. He also says a small prayer before he kills something. He knows he has to in order to survive, but he makes sure the soul will be at peace. This also makes him feel better about doing what he is doing.

He isn't a very vicious or violent wolf. He is pretty somber and chill. He can be loud if you wake him up from one of his naps too early and he doesn't like anyone getting hurt for no reason. He also is a pretty fierce protector of his friends and family. He is loyal to the end and won't do anything to change that. However, the downside is he is a pain to really get close to. That is mainly because he has a fear of really having a real connection with anyone other then family. He tends to go on a long winded speech about how there is no point of establishing connections when you will die in the long run. He is stubborn with it so it's better if things just go naturally in the long run.

He also does some intense staring. So be prepared for his blue eyes to sink deep into your soul because you will get lost in them.

Pack | None yet
Mate | None

Plot Ideas |

• He is going to go out on his own and really see the world. In doing so I want him to never really find a pack to stay in right away however I would like him to get really close with someone from a pack. They will do crazy things together and really be the best of friends.
  • Tomb has been having issues with his sexuality since he was a young pup. He never really had an interest in anyone until he grew older and then he had no interest in females. His parents are pretty open minded and that wasn't the issue. The issue was that he didn't know how to handle like males. I want him to speak to another male that is also like him to really help him through it.
  • Male crush?
  • One sided love? Maybe the male is straight and he just has to accept it in the end.
  • Protecting a loved one. I am a sucker for sappy romance and would love for him to nearly give his life protecting the male he cared deeply about. Please give me all your sappy love ideas! ;o;

Not Looking For | Death
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:27 pm
The Tormented Watcher
"I will watch over you until my very last breath."

User Image

Personality | Personality Here.
Pack |
Mate |

Plot Ideas |

Not Looking For |
Looking For |