Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:43 pm
Thaliawen

User Image

Things had quieted down. The eggs were hardening and candidates were waiting. Killakeeth lay curled on the sands nearby her eggs. Unfortunately there was no one around to keep her company. Her rider was off doing her own things for the moment. She knew the answer though.

Mari my dear, are you busy? Killakeeth called to a familiar person. Her talons dug into the sand while she waited for a reply. She had an unusual fondness for the candidate.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:22 pm
Marinel hadn’t been expecting that voice! He’d thought Killakeeth would be busy tending to her eggs and spending time with that brown of hers. It seemed he was mistaken though, as she called to him. Busy? He supposed he wasn’t. Books could take him anywhere, but when a dragon called...

“I’m not busy. Why?” He asked. “Need something?”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:33 pm
Thaliawen

My rider is busy. I am lonely. The invite that he should come and join her was plain in her voice. She had her eggs, but they weren't quite the same yet. They couldn't admire her properly. Plus she wanted to talk to him. One of the eggs holding a bronze should be for him. She wanted to know what he thought of her eggs.

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games