Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:24 am
THE EQUINOX SENTINELS

'I the beginning of all time was the All Parent whom shaped the orb from the primordial dirt and ancient waters and divided 'em from the welken above. And when They breathed life came the four gods of time to maintain the cycle of life and death that we would not stagnate as stones to be worn down and wot nought of intent.

There came stern Winter whom blanketed the orb with soft snow and cocoons of ice to envelope and take that which was gone.

There came the elder twin eager Summer whom set us ablaze with new life and storms of creation.

There came the younger twin earnest Spring whom softened the heat and cold and rain with love for all things.

There came bright Fall whom painted the orb with colors of the wind and respect for the return of the cycle anew.

And life flourished like little lights.

We whom remember 'em remain as the children of sentinels to the orb decree, that all seasons be reflected 'i our morals and granted thanks for our lives. May Mother Nature sow flowers 'i thy wake. May Father Time lengthen thy strides. And may the All Parent welcome thou 'i thy last season.

created by: medigel (medigel#1301 on Discord)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:40 pm
WELCOME TO THE EQUINOX SENTINELS I/T

at a glance
    The short summary of The Equinox Sentinels is this: medieval aesthetics, morals, and influences meets four clans of wolves with a smattering of some GOT while we’re at it! There are a lot of moving parts that are omitted to keep things simple (hah!) for now, but as more wolves join or are born, we can re-add them so that the culture becomes more defined.

There is a heavy emphasis on political drama, titles, family bloodlines, and the divine right of the king as bestowed to him by the Four Gods the Equinox believe in. As such, morals tend to run the gamut but usually lean either at least a little grey (a Lady manipulating her servants to keep eyes on a supposed traitor for blackmail) or stray closer to the romanticized “noble knight” (a b*****d child rising to become part of the Rose Guard). Criminals can earn a court sentencing, but outright evil (cannibals and the like) are ousted or killed without question. Death by combat was a known occurrence (especially as this was common to end vehement disputes), though until the reformation is complete, the king won’t stand for the practice.

As this is Gaia, I don’t really condone rape or incest plots, even as common as they ended up in GoT. If these must be plotted, please discuss them with me first to figure out something! Either way, these will not be openly roleplayed! (Assuming staff haven’t already blanket banned these subjects!)

This pack likes to believe it’s better than outsiders in character, in blood, and in righteousness, even if the truth is muddier by far. The Equinox Sentinels are incredibly insular—or at least they were for many generations before the civil war that tore them apart recently. They tended to concern themselves only with their own business and didn’t reach out to others unless absolutely necessary; this was a rare occurrence in the past due to the many wolves that made up the Sentinels and the many roles they took up, as well as the troubled relations they’ve had with strangers. These days, the noble houses of Winter, Summer, Spring, and Fall must relocate the scattered members and recoup their losses, which means brushing up on their diplomacy, tracking down family, and calling in old favors. And for the bastards and no-names that have been forgotten until the war, this is a prime opportunity to claw out of obscurity...

ooc rules shortlist
  • Communication is key! Please feel free to bother me if you have questions, concerns, or comments. PMs are fine, but you’d get a much faster response via Discord (medigel#1301)!
  • Please keep the culture/theme of the pack in mind! While it’s entirely possible to have a stand-up character, the Equinox’s general morals don’t quite line up with the modern day view, especially regarding gender and sexual identity. (The views expressed here are not mine by the way, they’re just part of the pack for roleplay purposes!) It’s also entirely possible to change their way of thinking through rp! This is just the way they are at present (and have been for a long, long time).
  • Plots should be run past me! Just so we’re all on the same page and to make sure it fits the nature of the pack, especially considering crimes or leaving.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

[OOC] Pack & Plot Recruitment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces