Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Adult Profiles]
[Teacher Assistant] Akio Hoshi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*Playing his PSP* "Yeah?"
  Just seeing what game you were playing. (Friendly)
  Oh can you teach me how to play?~ (Romantic)
  NERD! (Not Friendly/Villian)
View Results

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:26 pm

User Image

Akio Hoshi

"Your hand, touching mine…This is how galaxies collide.."

Teacher Assistant

xxxxxxALIASxx
xxxAxxxxx█ Galaxy
xxxxxLAGExx
xxxxixxxx█ 25
xxxxxiGENDERxx
xxxxxxxxi█ Male
xxexxxHEIGHT/WEIGHTxx
xxxnxxxxx█ 6'3 180lbs
xxxxxxORIENTATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Bi-curious
xxxxxxOCCUPATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Teacher Assistant

xxxxxxPERSONALITYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ He can come off as a cold person at times. Most people who see him for the first time will often think he would be the kind to beat the heck out of you and rob you but Akio is nothing like that. He is actually a gentle giant at heart once you get to know him. He can be cool and collect at times but he can easily loose his temper easily as well. Can be very blunt too and does not really have a filter at times but the man means well. If you are someone he cares for he will be very protective over you just as he is with his little sister. If someone was to harm Mizuki or upset her in any way he would have no problem at all putting a beating in them.
xxxxxxPECULIARITYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Black and White Hole Creation:
Akio is able to create black holes that can virtually suck in matter and energy. He can create white holes, as a black hole "sucks" matter in via gravity, a white hole spits it out.

He can only suck in limited size into the black holes he creates so he is not able to suck in any humans over 4 feet tall. Just objects no bigger then 4 feet tall.
Akio can only create the Black and White Holes in his presence. Meaning he cant create a Black Whole in another room, suck up a chair and then create a White Hole in another city and spit out the chair. Akio has to me in the same visual area as the holes he creates.
If he leaves something in the Black Whole for to long it will be deserted.

xxxxxxLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Like #1 Space
xxxxxxxxx█ Like #2 His little sister
xxxxxxxxx█ Like #3 Sports
xxxxxxxxx█ Like #4 Video Games
xxxxxxxxx█ Like #5 Ice cream
xxxxxxDISLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Dislike #1 People who bother his sister
xxxxxxxxx█ Dislike #2 Pickles
xxxxxxxxx█ Dislike #3 Reading
xxxxxxxxx█ Dislike #4 His Parents
xxxxxxxxx█ Dislike #5 People playing hard to get.

xxxxxxHISTORYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ The Hoshi siblings once lived a happy and normal life. They lived in the city with their mother and father till the Akio was 15 and Mizuki was 9, that was when thing started to go south for the Hoshi siblings. Their father ended up cheating on their mother which then lead to contestant fighting in the household and the relationship between the two parents started to get abusive and it did not take long at all until that abusive behavior was then put upon their own children…

Akio being the oldest took it the hardest as at that age he understood what was going on unlike his little sister who would be scared and crying in her bedroom. Akio did the best he could to make his little sister feel safe and distract her from their parents. Soon though the parents started lashing out at the children and Akio would time and time again do the best he could to protect his little sister. Akio would take the beatings for both Mizuki and himself as he felt it was his job to protect her. He tried his best to help his little with school but Akio couldn't do everything and his little sister ended up having to retake another yer in elementary school. This abusive relationship went on for 3 years until Akio was 18 and able to leave home after high school but he wasn't going to leave his little sister in that house. So the day Akio turned 18, he packed up his things and Mizukis things and left with whatever money he had and got them both out of that house.

They lived in the cheapest apartment they could find at the time and Akio had to work two job in order to support himself, Mizuki and on top of that, Akio was taking night classes in order to maybe one day get a job as a Teacher. Sadly Mizuki became very ill and she had to drop out of school and stay either and home or in hospitals. It was a stressful time for Akio as he had to now work harder to pay for his little sisters medical. This lifestyle went on for years until recently when finally he had the money and education he needed to become a teachers assistant at the Academy and send his little sister to the Academy he is now working at.

xxxxxxAPPEARANCExx
xxxxxxxxx█ He has the odd scar here and there from sports he has played in the past. Nothing to noticeable though.
Hero Outfit

xxxxxxTHEME SONGSxx
xxxxxxxxxDon't You Dare Forget The Sun  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:28 pm
Do you want to hear something funny?

Say, Galaxy, I heard you're held together by gravitational attractions. Well, do you have space for another kind of attraction?
wink

-crickets chirping in the night-

Well, welcome to the Guild~
You have been approved biggrin

tokyoloverTM

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed ut vehicula felis, vel facilisis nisi. Morbi ac auctor odio. Maecenas sodales tortor id felis gravida tristique vel sit amet velit. Nullam condimentum lacus dui, et egestas lacus faucibus vitae. Vestibulum a malesuada nunc, eget tincidunt leo. Proin sed lacus quis nisl venenatis condimentum sed ac lorem. Sed rutrum tempor mauris, ac feugiat arcu placerat vel. Integer at urna eros. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed imperdiet justo metus, sed varius arcu pharetra sit amet. Aliquam ullamcorper interdum sapien, ut vehicula lorem viverra vitae. Praesent tincidunt, est sit amet tempus efficitur, metus justo malesuada orci, et semper magna enim ut libero. Nam ut malesuada magna.

Pellentesque justo ex, convallis ac placerat at, lobortis at justo. Nunc dui urna, varius in massa in, semper ornare orci. Mauris fringilla vel sapien vitae tempus. Sed tellus sem, dictum eget dui et, euismod fermentum est. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nunc quis purus congue, vulputate tellus non, iaculis nunc. Fusce dapibus neque at ligula aliquet aliquam. Morbi egestas, sem vitae congue dignissim, risus sem ultrices tortor, ut rutrum velit orci at diam. Sed diam leo, porttitor eget scelerisque eget, tincidunt ac felis. Suspendisse ultrices in arcu lacinia interdum. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vestibulum non molestie lacus, efficitur laoreet sem. Ut ullamcorper tempor magna, nec vestibulum nunc laoreet in.

Nulla tincidunt dolor nec nisl pretium, sit amet consequat mi commodo. Sed sagittis libero sit amet lobortis auctor. Nullam vestibulum urna nec eleifend vestibulum. Praesent eu turpis vel metus convallis pellentesque vitae non libero. Morbi volutpat, magna porttitor efficitur ultricies, mauris lacus finibus turpis, sed dictum risus lacus et eros. Donec pulvinar lorem ac gravida semper. Maecenas ac enim at lectus sollicitudin dignissim nec nec ex. Sed augue ipsum, lacinia eu dignissim vitae, egestas ut felis.

Wearing:
Mood:
OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:56 pm
User Image

Relationships

= I know a little bit about you.
✷✷= We know each other, thats about it.
✷✷✷= We get along so I guess I could let you play my PSP.
✷✷✷✷= We are buddies.
✷✷✷✷✷= You are very important to me in my life.

= You are appealing to me in some form.
♥♥= You are really attractive to me.
♥♥♥= I really like you and I want us to be something more.
♥♥♥♥= I am your boyfriend and no one else's.
♥♥♥♥♥= I am deeply and madly in love with you…

= You tend to get on my nerves from time to time.
✘✘= You know how to push my buttons and if you are not careful you will regret it.
✘✘✘= SHUT UP!
✘✘✘✘= I so badly want to punch you right in the face all the time.
✘✘✘✘✘= Get the hell out of my life or I will remove you from it myself…

Family

User Image
Mizuki Hoshi (Little Sister)

✷✷✷✷✷

Thoughts: She is my baby sister, I would do anything to keep her safe and happy. Mizuki means everything to me as she is all I have. Without her I honestly don't think I would be the man I am today. I try to be there for her and do the best I can for her but at times I don't feel like I am doing enough… If anyone dares try to hurt her any way I will be sure that they will regret it. Got that?

✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷

User Image
Taiyo Hoshi (Father)

✷✷
✘✘✘✘✘

Thoughts: My Father if thats what you want to call him… I do not see this man as my Father in any shape or form. I have nothing nice to say about him so I will keep this short. Taiyo is a b*****d, because of him Mizuki never had a normal childhood and is the reason she is so sick. Because of him… Forget about it...

User Image
Fumika Hoshi (Mother)

✷✷
✘✘✘✘

Thoughts: A so called Mother to both Mizuki and myself. She is just as bad as Taiyo as a parent. What kind of parent forgets about her own child? She was always out spending money on alcohol, men, clothes and god knows what else when she should of been looking after Mizuki. A terrible Mother and Wife… The only good that came from her was Mizuki.

tokyoloverTM

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:54 pm
User Image

Relationships

= I know a little bit about you.
♦♦= We know each other, thats about it.
♦♦♦= We get along so I guess I could let you play my PSP.
♦♦♦♦= We are buddies.
♦♦♦♦♦= You are very important to me in my life.

= You are appealing to me in some form.
♥♥= You are really attractive to me.
♥♥♥= I really like you and I want us to be something more.
♥♥♥♥= I am your boyfriend and no one else's.
♥♥♥♥♥= I am deeply and madly in love with you…

= You tend to get on my nerves from time to time.
✘✘= You know how to push my buttons and if you are not careful you will regret it.
✘✘✘= SHUT UP!
✘✘✘✘= I so badly want to punch you right in the face all the time.
✘✘✘✘✘= Get the hell out of my life or I will remove you from it myself…

Adults

User Image
Ada Rotavele

♦♦♦

Thoughts: I met Ada back when we were in high school. We didn't really talk much back then but if we did it was normally related with video games or space. We got along well enough and even now we do. We caught up a little but are relationship is pretty much the same as it was back in high school. We talk about video games and space.

User Image
Mitsuru Akiyama

♦♦

Thoughts: We are co-workers at the Academy so we run into each other from time to time. Mitsuru is really good with the students at the Academy and does his job well and I respect him for that. He is a hard worker and seems to enjoy what he does but maybe he should live his life a little more outside of school? My little sister had a crush on him and the idiot didn't even realize it! I had to tell him that she liked him and that he had to end it before he lead her on… Mizuki was heart broken and because of that I lost it on him. I blamed him for something he had no control over and in result we ended up arguing about it and not talking to one another for a while. We apologized to one another and we seem to be okay for now.

User Image
Heisuke Akiyama

♦♦

Thoughts: I have no idea why but this man thinks that I have feelings for his son Mitsuru. He manages to come at the worst times when Mitsuru and I are talking and assumes that I am trying to make a move on his son! Then he blurts it out loud enough for others to hear!

User Image
Seiji Koyanagi

Thoughts: Seiji is a co-worker and Mitsurus other father from what I understand. I don't know a lot about him really as we don't really talk but he is always there with Heisuke whenever Heisuke blurts out that I have feelings for Mitsuru and in return Seiji glares at me! What the heck are these two thinking!?

User Image
Dr. Jacob Allen Blitzkopf

♦♦♦

Thoughts: I TA for his class so he is one of the teachers at the Academy I spend most my time with seeing we both work in the same classroom. I don't really know him outside of the Academy But we work well enough together in out class that we teach. He is a little… Different.

User Image
Isheti Mothra

Thoughts: We just started working together at the bar so I don't really have a opinion on her. She seems nice, a bit timed and shy but seems to be a nice girl. Hopefully we will work well together and I don't intimidate her to much. She seemed pretty nervous when we first met before she trained me. Then again I don't blame her… I am over a foot taller then her...

[Adult Profiles]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff