Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The River Run
[PRP] Why Fight the Truth? (Vision x Silver)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:22 pm
User Image Silver waded through the cool waters of Kells Run. The clear, blue waters felt good in the heat of the day and the sun was high overhead. Silver let out a content sigh and grinned from ear to ear as he replayed his most recent conquest in his mind. The female wolf was such a pretty thing, and she swore up and down that she could not be swayed by him. He had set out to woo her, and in the end he did. Of course he didn't sleep with the she-wolf as she had a pack, but knowing that she wanted him was a victory all of it own.

Silver dove beneath the waters, then came back up to squirt some water from his pursed lips just for fun. Life was good this summer and there were more and more wolves to meet in the area than he expected. His final destination was of course, the Forest. It was rumored to be the most populated area with wolves of all kinds. Lone wolves and pack alike. Silver wasn't one to be tied down quite yet, but who knew what could happen. Maybe that special wolf would come along and sweep the arrogant Silver off of his feet.

As the the game of chase replayed in his mind, Silver couldn't help but feel hollow. Sure it was fun to prove such a stubborn and arrogant female wrong, but it left an empty feeling inside of him. He couldn't figure out why. Maybe it was because he didn't feel any real attraction to the female. Silver never had, no matter how many times a female had said they cared for him, or even loved him, he never reciprocated the feelings. He did however enjoy spending quality time with other males and felt more comfortable around them.

Silver waded over to the bank and climbed out, shaking himself semi-dry. He laid down at the edge of the river, and stared into the water at his reflection lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:06 pm
User Image Vision was, for the most part, wandering out of pure boredom. The heat was strong and he was way too overheated to hope the shade of trees would be enough comfort to him, even with his paled coat. As one such as Vision was prone to do, he caught himself staring at the sight of another wolf enjoying the water just as he was within eyesight, and he stopped a moment to watch the other's sport with a chuckle.

Better to let him have his fun, he mused to himself before invading in on the male's space, trotting up rather casually so he wouldn't frighten him by being sneaky.

"I'm all for gazing at my own figure time and again, but usually its when I'm nice and dry, when the coat is just the right amount of fluff." He boasted casually before siding right up next to the other without a care, dipping his toes at the waters' edge with a content sigh and making himself quite at home within the other's personal space.

He groaned and flattened himself on the ground, submerging to his ankles, "Don't mind me. Too hot. No fighting darling, please."

Silent~Wolf~Demon

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:23 pm
User Image Silver heard the soft padding of the paws of a newcomer and smiled to himself. He enjoyed his reflection for a moment before turning to the wolf and inspecting his company. "You're looking quite hot in this weather, and either way, wet or dry, one's coat can look dashing. I guess it depends on your view," Silver bowed his head in greeting and sat up a bit straighter.

"Having the right amount of fluff at this time of day is the least of our worries, and don't mind me. I don't enjoy fighting unless... well, I don't enjoy fighting actually," he chuckled. "I'm Silver. What brings you here besides the heat?" Silver asked glancing at the male and noticing the colors of his coat. The strange wolf being close didn't bother him one bit. He didn't believe in personal space unless he was in the presence of a higher up, or another wolf's mate.

Silver dipped his head down and into the water, then came back up. "How do I look?" he asked with a grin.

ChexaRain

[Location] The River Run

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff