Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Return to your roots (Castor and Saiph)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:44 pm
Memories were often powerful things, requiring you examine the past, reflect and make a sort of choice. Stay there, locked by it, or move on, letting it remain behind you while you moved forward.

It was a rather whimsical thought, Castor had, musing over his normal route. He was doing the same thing and he'd done in the past, yet now too many things had changed for them to have been the same. You couldn't turn back the clock, and no matter how much you wished it, you couldn't bring back the dead.
His whimsical thoughts turned curious when he felt a tug. Like a sort of nag in the back of his mind- someone familiar, but he couldn't place where. More, he had no idea why the energy was so faintly familiar in the first place.

"Hello?" He called out, turning a corner. "Somebody around or am I just having another hallucination?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:12 pm
Saiph had crept out of her home with the intent to practice... something in the hopes of living up to what Julienne and Cuan had both told her that they expected. Not that she'd seen Julienne since the big fluffy cat had awakened her. But Cuan had stuck around and she was sure that the kitten was trying her best too.

And since Cuan had vanished for the night, saying that there were errands she had to run, Saiph had thought it was the perfect time to get out and try to understand how to hero.

So far, she hadn't had very much luck. Hissing one of her momma's favorite swears in Russian, Saiph was more than ready to give up and go home. Except now there was someone, a grown-up, there and she knew Cuan would be so mad at her if she let a strange grown-up see her changing from Saiph back to Esfir. And then the stranger rounded the corner and she stared up at him with wide golden eyes filled with childish guilt.

"I... I don't think I'm a hallu... halla. Whatever you called me. What does that word mean anyway?"

iStoleYurVamps

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:41 pm
Of all the things he expected, a child wasn't one of them. He figured it was just someone he'd not seen in a long time if anything. But when the child rounded the corner, looking guilty, he felt a stone drop in his gut as his mind began reeling as he tried to parse what his eyes were seeing.

She wasn't the same of course, but then, she still was. The marks of what he remembered, the teeth and colors- she couldn't be back. Heck, he knew she'd returned to the cauldron like all others. She'd been the first of many he knew to have been-

He sobered, the child looking at him, waiting an explanation.
"Sorry." Was his answer before her was crouching down to get eye level. "Hallucination." He repeated for her. "It means a vision, something you think you see or feel but is just your mind playing a mean trick on you." He smiled, wanting it to be real but also not. She'd been killed brutally, she should have been allowed her rest. Having her reborn back to the world that had so cruelly cut her life short- it was tragic.
It was part of being a senshi.

"My name is Castor. I'm the Senshi Prince of Hail." He held out his hand for her.

"Are you a senshi as well? I don't think we've met." Not in this life. Her new life. If it was her at all.

DaisyMilk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:48 am
Saiph was very happy when the stranger crouched down, since it meant she didn't have to crane her head so far back to look at him. And he had apologized too for using such a big word! Why, he was almost as nice a grown-up as Momma or Big Sis.

"Hallucination," she repeated slowly, memorizing the meaning. Then, unexpectedly, she smiled and dimpled. She knew this man had been dressed sort of funny, but if he was a senshi too, then that meant he was a friend! And Julienne or Cuan couldn't be angry with her for talking to him.

But, oh, she hadn't know that senshi could be princes!

"Are you really a Prince?" she asked excitedly, leaning in just a little to beam at Castor. "I didn't think actual Princes were real, even though my Momma likes to read about the ones in England."

She would have happily chattered on about Princes, except good manners kicked in and she blushed to realize that she hadn't answered Castor's questions or returned his handshake. Putting her own small hand in his, she glanced around to make sure no one else could hear her before nodding.

"It's very nice to meet you, sir. Julienne said I am and she gave me a fancy pen and said," Saiph's face scrunched up slightly as repeated the title she'd been given, saying the words slowly and carefully so as to not trip on them. "She said that I'm Saiph, Chibi senshi of the primordial. But I don't know what primordial means. Do you?"

Heck, he was a grown-up and a prince. He probably knew what all the tough words meant.

iStoleYurVamps

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:14 pm
She was a child, full of innocent wonder and enthusiasm. He couldn't help but smile as she did. Having his own children now made him just a bit more aware of how children, even babies, reacted to one's own grin.
"Indeed. A royal- it's a very special rank a few of us obtain in time. Would you like to see?" He remained crouching as he closed his eyes, drawing in his power and letting it pour out of him like a small wave. Gone were the white fabrics, replaced by blues and black wings.

"It is a delight to meet you Saiph." he played it up a bit for her, kissing her hand like they were some kind of courtly reenactment.

"To answer your questions-I'm the only senshi prince of order- that's the good guys." Supposedly. A child was a bit too unknowing to understand the complexities of war and the fact they were technically speaking alien body snatchers.
"But me and my wings are very real. See?" He had one move forward, a feather brushing her head. "Real as anything else. And primordial I know what it means."

His legs burned at his posture and he stood, stretching before walking to a patch of grass and sitting down, tugging off his cloak for her to sit beside him.
"Primordial means from before time, as in, way way far back, so far no one remembers it. Like when there were dinosaurs." A simple explanation but a suitable one.

"With such a sphere, no doubt you'll be fairly powerful when you get older. But speaking of, how old are you?" How long had she been allowed to rest in the cauldron?

DaisyMilk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:30 am
Nodding eagerly, Saiph watched as Castor changed and suddenly...

"You have wings!" she almost shouted. The wings were distracting enough that she only barely registered the kiss on her hand as a grown-up being weird. Grinning a little as a feather brushed against her head, she wanted nothing more than to reach up and really touch one of those feathers. But if they were anything like all the various bird feathers that she'd tried to look at and touch, she might end up hurting him. Or catching something bad. Her momma was always so careful to tell her to leave the feathers on the ground alone or she would catch something bad. With a little sigh, she turned her attention back to Castor when he said he knew what primordial meant.

But then he stood up and moved and Saiph almost swore again. Except, he was only moving to sit down. Hurrying over, she sat down by him and waited. And was not disappointed.

"So I might have dinosaur magic?" she asked, completely in love with the idea. Dinosaurs were so cool. Oh! Or those giant dragonflies that the museum had paintings of! She'd have to pay better attention the next time her momma took her to the museum. She turned her attention back to Castor and laughed.

"I turned eight in February. We couldn't have a big party, but Momma got cupcakes and Big Sis gave me a Steven Universe CD with all the music on it and the prettiest book filled with drawings. And Momma got me socks, but they were cool socks because they had Ruby and Sapphire and Lion on them."

She paused for a moment in her breathless recital, leaning in to whisper, "That's the day Momma said I could keep Cuan in the apartment too. But Momma doesn't know she talks. That's okay, right? I don't like lying to Momma, but Cuan said it would be dangerous for her to know that she talks."

Saiph wasn't entirely clear on how her Momma knowing about Cuan talking could be bad, unless it was like in movies where bad scientists showed up to try and take everyone away? It was all very confusing, honestly.

iStoleYurVamps

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:09 am
Children were refreshingly easy to converse with at times. His dislikes, if outright hated how cats would be so cruel to wake senshi so young, but there was little he could do than try to protect them or guide them to safer waters. His wing fanned over her like a makeshift covering- a tiny wing tent if you would.

"I certainly hope so! Maybe, over time, you'll be able to summon dinosaurs." He rather hoped not. But, what he recalled of Saiph's magic it was more destructive than anything.
"But-" He whistled. "-Eight years old huh? Soon you'll be a grown up and augh- don't do it. It's terrible. I have to eat everything on my plate all the time. Even the gross bit." He wondered if she'd find it funny or get the joke.

"Cuan is your cat?" He asked gently. "If cats talk it's a big secret, since only the most special cats can talk, and there are many mean people who want to steal them because they're so special. That's why you can't tell your mom. Someone might find out and try to hurt her because she knows the secret." Which was true and rather terrifying.
"So while it's not good to lie, this lie is keep a very important secret. One that might get your momma hurt, so thats why we don't tell others. We don't want them getting hurt by those who want to steal the special cats."

Lighter topics though, lighter ones-
"You can pet my wings by the way. They're rather soft."
DaisyMilk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:24 am
Eyes lighting up at the thought, Saiph kind of hoped that if she ever could summon dinosaurs, they'd be the cute little nice ones. Though, she had to admit to herself that being able to call up a T-Rex would be the most awesome ever.

Beginning to nod confirmation of her age, Saiph giggled at Castor's advice to not grow up. Then, adopting her momma's stern glare, she tilted her head just a tiny bit.

"My momma says eating everything on my plate is good for me. And if I do she makes cookies for me. 'Sides, it's healthy to eat all my vegetables. Even the gross ones. But Momma makes brownies those nights to make up for it."

She could have talked all night about how good the cookies and brownies her mother made were, until she was distracted by a far more interesting topic. Which just happened to be Cuan.

"Oh yes! She's a little kitten and she looks kind of like a werewolf, but she's so soft and smart. She and Julienne argued about me when Julienne gave me my pen. Cuan thought I was too little, but since she's little she listened to Julienne and and and Julienne said, she said that I would be strong and she could tell and it was better this way because someone..." Saiph paused, the memory of that day already a little cloudy since she hadn't paid a lot of attention to the cats' argument. "Someone wouldn't be able to do some type of bad thing because I was too young? I don't remember exactly."

She listened carefully to Castor as he explained why no one should know about Cuan and as he did, her golden eyes grew wide in fright. She didn't want anyone to hurt her family!

"Oh, I'll be so extra careful and not tell anyone! I promise!"

Another distraction and soon enough, Saiph was reaching out and happily petting Castor's wing and being very careful to not hurt the large feathers.

"Can you fly?"

iStoleYurVamps

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:01 am
He sucked in a breath for dramatics. "Even boiled green beans?" His face was one of comical disgust. "Augh. Gross. See, now, that's a power I don't have. You're a lot stronger than me."
She was cute he decided. A tiny cute Saiph that he- he felt guilt for passively. She'd likely not remember him, after all, they'd only met a handful of times before.

Nodding as she talked of her mother then of the cats-
"Cuan was probably right. You are very little- and there are many things that can hurt you. Even if they cannot corrupt you, which is very very bad- there are worse things." Too dark, his dad brain screamed, pull it back. "That is why it's important to become strong- to learn to fight to protect. Because that is our job- to protect people. We are magical after all."

God had the cats not explained things? How... His stomach churned. Children didn't belong in war. Even his own people, at the height of their power, at the height of their warmongering ways, had never forced children to fight in war. It was wrong. It was the robbery of youth.

"Keep things secret and protect- Thats our senshi way." God did he just quote an anime? He needed to get out more.

With her hands in his wings, he gave the a small ruffle, feathers fluffing out.
"I can fly a bit. It's very hard, and I can't do it very long- but when I can, it is nice."
DaisyMilk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:25 pm
Nodding very seriously, Saiph wondered if the things Castor was saying were part of why Cuan was so quiet sometimes. Maybe the kitten was scared too and trying to keep everyone safe.

"Oh, I'll be careful, sir, I promise," she chirped. "And I'll do my best to protect everyone! And I'm going to tell Cuan I met you and I bet she'll be so surprised! I don't think she knows that there are senshi princes 'cause she's too little to know stuff like that, just like me. But now that I know I can teach her."

The thought clearly tickled the little girl, even as bells began tolling from one of the churches, ringing out the time solemnly. With each, softly booming chime, Saiph's small face went a little pale. Was it really that late? Oh, she'd have to really run to get back home in time.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, but I hafta go! Momma's going to be home from work soon and I snuck out and I have to be back before she gets home!"

In a tizzy of childish panic, Saiph bobbed a half curtsy before tearing off into the darkness, intent on making it back to her room before anyone knew that she'd been gone.

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces