User Image

Hi there! If you're new to the NSTG, we would like to welcome you to our awesome community and to offer you this resource. We sincerely hope that you have a wonderful time taking part in our eleventh annual summer event: Musical Melee!

What's the NSTG?

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild (or NSTG) was founded on January 4th, 2005 in order to provide Gaia's newest members with a space where they could find the friends, donations, and assistance that they sought. But we're not just a "stop and go" place for newbies: we've built a community of friends of all backgrounds and levels of experience.

All NSTG events and programs are made possible by generous Gaians like you, and all donations received by the NSTG Treasurer fund those programs and events: this includes all revenue from our art and item fundraisers.

Is the event open to the public?

Yes! During this event, the Guild is set to "Public," which means that any Gaian can create new threads or posts in it.

I have no clue what to do. What's my first step?

Your first step is to read through our Front Desk and familiarize yourself with the event's setup and rules. It's all explained in full!

Do I have to register in order to take part in the event?

Yes! Because of the event's setup, you have to register for a team in order to earn points for it and for yourself. Entering contests, playing games, and buying raffle tickets are awesome ways to earn points and prizes.

Who should I contact if I have questions?

You can always send me a private message, but if you have specific questions about:

• A particular thread or activity, contact the topic creator of that activity.
      • The Raven Rhapsody, contact Darkerdemons or JoyRose.
      • The Sapphire Stars, contact Ebania or sdrawkcab.

This is awesome! Can I help y'all out next year?

We'd love to see you! Check out this thread to learn more about how you can go about doing that.