A new path (Vaiva x Takoda)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Vavia smiled she loved being a pathfinder, she still needed to find her avian companion, which could take who knew how long, she needed a soul bound, but she also needed time with her mate. That she didn't seem to be getting which was starting to really bother her. She loved him with all her heart, but she was getting older and she wanted pups. If he didn't spend time with her that was never going to happen and she would have to take matters into her own paws to get what she wanted even if it would break both of their hearts. Today she was searching for a new path for the pack which was an important part of life for her nomadic pack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:06 pm
User Image

Takoda let out a soft sigh, it was a nice day out but he was bored. It wasn’t anything new, his life was primarily a lonely one and normally he was extremely wary of everyone but that’s the thing. He hadn’t seen anyone in a long time. It’s gotten to him recently, even a lover like himself needed some company once in a while. He still remained on alert, he wasn’t dumb, but he also held out hope to spot someone, he didn’t care if it was another species at this point. Sometimes he wondered if being so wary was why he couldn’t find others to be around. He shouldn’t have left his pack.  

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:18 pm
Vavia smiled when she spotted a male wild dog, she wondered what he was like. She had always been a cheerful forward female and never a shy wilting flower, so she went close to him and called out "Greetings I am Vavia of the Aérastouvíos pack do you live in this area?" She didn't want to lead her pack through another pack or pride land if she had wandered into someone's home by mistake. There were rules for pathfinding after all and she had to be careful and make sure the paths were safe for the pups and elders. Her tail wagged happily, it was nice to see another of her kind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:26 pm
As if the gods were smiling down on him, Takoda found himself looking up at a very colorfully coated female. She was even his own kind. He forced the usual wariness aside as best he could, it certainly helped that she was so open and forthcoming with just who she was, who she belonged with. “No, I’m alone. If any pack lives here I’d be as unaware as you are.” He stopped for a moment to actually note her colors, they shone in comparison to his darker grey pelt, it was refreshing. “I am Takoda and I am not from a pack, just a rogue out here so I’m sure you’ll be safe.” She looked to be by herself too unless the rest were trailing behind.  

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:55 am
Vavia smiled and then said "Well that is nice to know thank you." She laughed then when he said that she would be safe "That is not something anyone can guess at, safety is never promised in the rogue lands or any pride for that matter, I've heard rumors that even the Pride Lands is not perfectly safe these days. Gods attacking, murder the works." She shook her head sadly if the rumors were true nowhere in this world was truly safe and to believe that it was was a foolish thought. "Well if you ever considered joining a pack I could take you back to mine." She said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:11 am
Takoda felt as if the female was judging his words but said nothing on it, instead giving a slight nod of agreement. "That is true, these lands are far too unpredictable, I suppose I meant to give you a sort of peace of mind. It was meant as well intentions." Being social was never his strong suit so he fumbled with how to interact, especially around someone so colorful in her words and personality, very much matching the vibrant colors of her pelt. The mention of her pack caught his attention, head cocked to the side with intrigue. "Yours? I hadn't if I'm being honest." The wink confused him, was she being cute with him? Flirting? "What is your pack like? I...might be interested."  

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:41 am
Vavia smiled she was grateful that he had cared enough to try and comfort her but it was alright that they both knew that the world was not a perfectly safe place. "Thank you for trying to comfort me that is kind of you." She nodded not minding that he didn't know it was alright not everyone knew about her pack and that was just fine with them. "The Aérastouvíos pack is a nomadic pack, so we move around a lot. I am a Thoryvodis also known as a pathfinder my rank in the pack is one of seeking out new routes for my pack. I should have a soul bound partner an avian but I don't have one yet." She paused waiting to see if he had questions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:11 pm
Takoda gave her a nod in response, he didn’t really have a response for what she’d said. He was just content to seem helpful. As Vavia spoke about the pack he could feel his interest pique, ears swiveling forward to show he’s listening intently. A nomadic pack? That sounded perfect to him, he loved to travel and maybe there was some rank that could make some use of him. “I apologize if I seem uninformed, I don’t really know many groups around.” It came as an afterthought, he hoped he hadn’t offended her before. “Oh, well I’m sure you’ll get one soon enough. Probably when you least expect it, you know?” Taking a moment to think he contemplates sitting then opts to just stay put. “Would your pack accept someone as...dull as me?”  

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:37 pm
Vavia smiled and shook her head "It's alright I don't know everything either." She smiled and laughed "Perhaps you are right, I hope you are right." She really wanted to meet the other half of her soul so she could feel complete. She sat down and cocked her eyebrow "Why would you think yourself dull?" She stood up and spun in a circle and then laughed "Oh do you mean my colors? No no no they are not a requirement, there are wild dogs in many colors who live in the pride, rainbow is not a requirement." She winked and then said "Besides I think black is attractive."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:24 pm
Even someone like Takoda couldn't help but give a small smile when she spun around to show her colors. Head tilting to the side he hesitated for a moment when she winked once more, yup that looked like flirting to him. By now his tail had begun wagging just a little, giving away his mood. "I'm glad it's not or I'd have to dye my fur. You're very lovely to look at if I do say so myself, by the way." That was a bit bold of him but why not, a little fun chatter couldn't hurt.  

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:07 am
Vavia smiled and considered what Takoda was saying, she hadn't told him that she had been in a relationship, might still be in one for that matter and she wasn't sure how much longer she would be waiting around for that love to pay attention to her. "Thank you." She said in a warm tone "So do you want to come with me back to my people? See if you want to join us then?" She asked hoping he would agree it would be great to have him around the pack could always use new strong members and perhaps they would have a relationship only time would tell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:13 pm
Takoda could feel himself getting more excited as the idea of joining a pack really seemed possible. Sure, wandering alone was nice and all but he did feel the need to belong somewhere, and he'd still probably have the ability to step out, especially if he found a calling in ranks to gather or something of the like. "Yes, I want to. I've been wandering alone long enough, I think. I'll go with you...and thank you for offering this chance to try." True happiness, that's what he felt and honestly, Vavia is a very lovely and sweet wild dog...Maybe something could come from this eventually.

Fin

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas