Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)
The Last Announcement [TLW]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:05 pm
The camera fades-in to show the General Manager's Assistant, Holly McKenzie, sat at her desk in the office backstage. She is looking smartly dressed in a suit as she looks into the camera.

Holly: "Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great sadness that WWFG will close its doors for the final time after The Last Wrestlemania."

The crowd boos because of course they do, they love WWFG!

Holly: "But this doesn't mean that this is the end of the road for the WWFG roster. Tonight, I am happy to announce a deal with this man, which will allow the WWFG World Heavyweight Championship to continue to be defended into the future!"

Holly pauses as a man appears infront of the camera besides Holly.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:14 pm
The man in question in none other than the owner of WCWG, Eric Bischoff. A bit of a mixed reaction there.

"Hello, Holly, and thank you for having me here to make this monumental announcement."

The standard obnoxious Eric Bischoff grin turns most of the crowd's reaction to boos. How could this be the man buying the rights to the WWFG World heavyweight title?

"You know, I have to say, i was very surprised at your boss being willing to give this up. And I promise you, the WWFG World title will be in good hands under my care."  

Drako Damone

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:31 pm
Holly's face tells the story as Eric reveals the surprise he felt.

Holly: "I have to be honest....I do not have Cartwright's permission for this..."

The crowd boos further as Holly looks down at the desk, avoiding eye contact. Holly is a traitor?

Holly: "...but I'm sure that he will thank me for this because it will allow something that he loves to continue to live despite WWFG closing for good!"

She starts to look a little less guilty now.

Holly: "Yeah....this will mutually benefit all involved because you are a good man Mr. Bischoff who will do what is right for everyone!"

JR: "She is so naive! So ignorant to history! I've worked for that man and I wouldn't trust a single letter that comes out of his mouth!"

King: "Oh come on JR! Quit being so harsh on them! Eric sounds like he means it!"

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:43 pm
Eric Bischoff's smile widens.

"I'm glad you recognize that, Holly. I am definitely going to do what's best for...."

The door to the office suddenly opens and in walks, or rather limps, the now former WWFG World Heavyweight champion, Drako, a towel around his neck as he hasn't changed from his ring gear.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Eric seems upset as he makes demands of the former champion.

Drako dries his face with the towel before he responds. "First off, you jackass, until roughly three minutes ago I was the WWFG World heavyweight champion. In other words, i work here. Second, I am the general manager of your company. Third, and this is important, did either you or Holly pay attention to the name signed on the contract for this little deal you mentioned?"

Eric Bischoff looks characteristically flabbergasted. "What are you talking about? We haven't signed the paperwork yet. I'm about to sign it right now."

Drako advances forward to the desk. "Alright then, Holly, be a dear and take out that contract you have for this deal. I think my other 'boss' here needs a wakeup call. Just go ahead and show him the name on the line, dear."  

Drako Damone

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:55 pm
Holly is shocked to see Drako barging into the office so soon after his match. He must have sensed that something was going on.

Holly: "Oh....let me see...."

Holly looks for a clipboard containing the contract that she was saving for herself and Eric to sign. She finds it under her desk and hands it over to Eric for him to inspect.

JR: "Tell me there's some hope here! We aren't doomed!"

King: "This could be even worse!!!"

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:02 pm
Eric pulls a pair of glasses out of his jacket pocket and takes the contract to look it over. "See, this is the standard stuff that I was given to look over. I don't see...."

Drako seems utterly amused as he switches to drying his hair a bit with the towel. "Go on, Eric. You gotta look at the line where the signatures are."

The Soaring Dragon reaches over to flip through the contract for Eric.

"See, right there? There's a name there, that belongs to the owner with the power to sign stuff like this, and next to it is the name of the person who actually bought it. Go ahead, Holly. Read that for him."

Eric Bischoff practically throws the contract back at Holly  

Drako Damone

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:13 pm
Holly lifts the contract up and shows it to the camera.

Holly: "It reads 'Brandon "Drako" Damone'!"

The crowd cheers as the former champion has a lot more trust and popularity than Eric has ever had.

JR: "YES! THAT'S MUCH BETTER! MUSIC TO MY EARS!"

King: "YOU NEVER GAVE HIM A CHANCE!"

Holly: "Now to make things official on WWFGs side."

Holly removes the pen from the clipboard and signs the contract herself on the other side of the page.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:18 pm
Eric bischoff is livid!! "How could you do this to me? How is this even possible?"

Drako smirks. "Oh, you are a little slow aren't you Eric? Here's the deal. I knew damn well you were going to come out on Nitro and be an insufferable a**, bragging about doing now what you couldn't do in the 90s and overtaking the WWF. I couldn't have that, and I didn't need you watering down the legacy of the WWFG World Heavyweight title. So I had a word with Cartwright. I overheard you making some calls and doing some talks here while I was at the office one day. And I thought what better way to secure myself than to buy the rights to the WWFG? In short, if you want the title defended on Nitro, you've gotta go through me."

Drako turns to Holly.

"Nice doing business with you and ol' Carty. Make sure you let the new champ know to bring the belt with him to the next Nitro. His work has only just begun."

Drako walks out of the office, leaving Eric Bischoff fuming that his own general manager had bought the rights to WWFG from under him.  

Drako Damone

Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff