Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[R] Taste Testing [Aletheia/Chip]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:38 pm
*Directly follows this rp!

Aletheia carried Chip like he was the most precious cargo that ever needed to be shipped. She'd tried to conceal her absolute joy when he asked her to give him a ride and was pretty sure that she failed miserably, but that really didn't matter to her right now. She was holding an adorable, fluffy cat, and nothing could spoil her mood now.

In fact, if anyone tried to mess with them now, she was pretty sure she'd stop at nothing to protect him. Her nurturing instincts were in high gear, thank goodness the hallway seemed empty, otherwise the next officer to get too close might get a slap across the face.

"Okay, show me where to go from here." She said, looking down to Chip. "All of this castle is new to me. I barely figured out where the mess hall was."

Tolin Kalin
Decided it would be best to start the new rp instead of writing a new post! 8D (Also no problem about the delay! There's no need to rush to tag me ever. I'm really chill.)
Edit: I hope you don't mind this but I made a meme based on this opener. 8'D AletheiaHoldingChip.png

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:48 am
Chip nestled in the senshi's arms. While he was fully capable of rather quickly arriving where ever he intended, there was something very nice about being carried around. The warmth, usual comfort...and of course the fact that someone was doing it for him.

"Oh, not far, just down that hall there." He pointed a paw to a nearby route. "Second door on the right!"

The room itself was actually fairly uninteresting. It was just some sort of unused store room. There had been some boxes and stuff, but nothing of use. But now...there was an assortment of pipes, gears, grinders...most of which seemed slightly too large for a real coffee maker. There was also suspended by the left wall of the room a big glass bulb of sorts with water visibly bubbling inside of it.

Bouquet of Diamonds
XD Omg, Rosaletheia.

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:36 pm
Aletheia did as she was told, how could she not with such an adorable face showing her the way, and headed straight for the second door on the right. She'd never really been in too many rooms of the castle yet, mostly just her own and the rooms commanded by the superiors who asked for her, so she had a subtle idea of what to expect. A desk, a table, maybe some decorations or knick knacks kept in a strict, tidy fashion. She wondered if it would kill any of them to have a splash of hot pink or a cute cat poster somewhere just for the fun of it.

"Whoa, now I see what you've got going on here." She said, lingering over the assortment of gears and grinders. Not only was this kitty the cutest thing she'd ever seen in her entire life, he was clearly a genius at work. She bent toward the ground as her eyes caught the glass bulb bubbling away and set Chip down. "You've clearly spent a lot of time working on this! I'm very impressed!"

Tolin Kalin
The... Same story with this rp if you've already read the quote in our battle. (If you haven't, I'm sorry for being such a butt and I just really want to not leave these unfinished if I can help it.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:33 pm
"I've always got something I'm working on!" Chip declared happily, hopping off his ride to strut around the room. "My Coffee Fabricator's just the latest, and greatest, until the next thing." He nodded.

Chip padded over to a little control panel nestled amid a series of not-very-coffee-related looking machinery...and pushed a somewhat cartoonish lever. Immediately, more gears started moving, pistons pumping, and tubes shook a bit. Curiously, it all seemed much more quiet than one might expect from such a display.

"It'll take a minute or so," he told her cheerfully, and sat himself down again.

Bouquet of Diamonds

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:37 am
The latest and greatest thing until the next one, huh? Aletheia wondered if Chip had already started plotting his next invention and if he'd be willing to let her take a look at the plans for that one next. Maybe if she liked the taste of the coffee he'd come up with here she'd offer to help him market it, or, build the next machine.

She leaned against the boxes, pausing to check her nails, and looked to the machine as it started to move. Wow, it was even quieter than the tiny one she had at home, and she'd gotten that one on special. She turned and put a hand to her chin.

"So... What kind of coffee is going through those tubes?" She asked. "Is it some kind of specialty blend?"

Tolin Kalin

Negaspace & The Rift

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff