{PRP}Cooking up for you {Mari x Killakeeth}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 5:35 pm
Thaliawen

Her flight had gone extremely well. Killakeeth was enjoying the fruits of her labors, so to speak. Her pregnancy was plain for anyone who looked at her shimmering golden hide, and she encouraged any lookers to stay as long as they liked.

Her belly was just starting to bulge out, but it didn't impede her doing her job yet. The pair had been out on several searches already. Today Vosin had something that tied her down to the weyr for the day. Her mate had been as attentive as she could wish, but today he and his rider had their duties too.

She languished in her wallow, pouting that no one was around to admire and adore her as she deserved. Who could she call that might be free? Of course she could always go to a more public place and lounge there. There was one candidate she hadn't talked to in some time. Mari my dear, are you free? I am at my wallow if you are.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 5:56 pm
Mari was enjoying a rest day with a book open on his lap. That was, until he heard Killakeeth’s voice in his head. He hesitated for a moment. He knew the gold had recently risen. He knew she was expecting a clutch.

He knew she’d be wanting him to Impress this go around. “I’m free,” he said, aloud. “Where are you, Killa?” Her weyr, probably. “I’ll head on over.” He was free and besides, it had been some time since he’d admired her thoroughly.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 10:40 pm
Thaliawen
Short! Sorry!

Killakeeth was pleased with herself that she'd remembered the boy and he was on his way. I'm so glad I could catch you at a free time. She waited eagerly with the tip of her tail twitching in anticipation. Killakeeth kept watching the paths that led to her wallow. Feel free to bring whatever you were doing Mari. She wouldn't want her friend bored.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:13 pm
Oh? Maybe he should take his book, then. He could read it to her. "I'll head over to your weyr," he said, aloud. He picked up his book and closed it.

Once there, he admired her glowing hide. She was brighter than ever. "You're even more beautiful than usual," he said, offering a slight bow and a smile. "I was looking forward to seeing you."  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces