Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Basking in the Afterglow (J'xsen/O'dyn/Vosin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:43 pm
The afternoon sun was streaming through the small window of the flight room when J'xsen finally stirred. He stretched languorously, like a large feline sated after a big feast. Gold flights were the best. The encounter was usually lustful and enthusiastic, mirroring the mating dance of the dragons in the sky above. Still, he kind of preferred to be in charge during amorous encounters -- or at least know who he was going to wake up next to.

With that in mind, the brownrider rubbed his eyes and opened them, subconsciously pulling the furs covering him up a little over his bare chest. He seemed to be one breadslice of a sandwich, the center slice of which had long red hair and looked (and felt) decidedly female. That might be…. Vosin? The goldrider? Oh my. On the other side of her, back facing him, was the other slice of bread, a man with short black hair shot with silver. A strap of some kind circled the man's head. For an eyepatch? Was that… O'dyn? "Shells," he muttered softly to himself. That must have been a wild ride indeed. Too bad he couldn't recall much of it beyond sensations.

Ah, you're awake, Mine, came a gentle mental probing from Zukiath. The brown sounded as pleased as J'xsen felt. Did you enjoy yourself?

I think so? J'xsen responded silently, not wanting to disturb his sleeping furmates by speaking out loud. Despite this, he reached out and gently stroked Vosin's side through the furs. He hoped he wasn't going to get swatted when she -- or O'dyn -- woke up...

Sweet Symmetry

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:49 pm
tatterpixie

Sweet Symmetry

Much like her dragon, Vosin woke slowly that afternoon. She took her time to let her senses tell her where she was. Not in her own weyr that much was clear? So where was she? Vosin faintly recalled not seeing Teth's rider among the group around her. She must have gone off with someone else then. Judging by the cozy feeling from either side- a couple someones. Her dragon sensed her wakefulness and sent a wash of love.

Seems someone has the wandering foot. Did you enjoy yourself as much as I did? Killakeeth let the smug color her tone. I think I did. Did you end up at your wallow? Good. Don't know when I'll be home, don't wait up for me.

A hand stroked her side and she yawned, opening green eyes to see who she'd ended up with. J'xsen was the one she was facing, and he was already awake. She smiled at him and gently rolled onto her back. Who was that? O'dyn? Was he still asleep then? She didn't say anything so as not to wake him. Instead she gave a long slow stretch. She was going to be sore for awhile!  

magnadearel

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:05 am
magnadearel

tatterpixie

It had been a wonderful dream. Denyna had been there, and so had the kids. Warmth and sunshine had lit up their beach picnic, and… O’dyn murmured gently as he walked a path that led the dreamer from their slumber to the land of living, determined to cling to what little time he had with his dear heart…

O’dynMine… It might be best if you awaken now… It would not do to dwell in dreams and forget your companions...

“Hum..?” That familiar voice stirred him from his sleep, and he reached to rub the eye beneath his patch, the other one blinking open to see sunlight pouring into the unfamiliar weyr.

There was a body beside him, and he realised his skin was bare. He lowered his hand, readjusting the eyepatch as he turned. Memories were already beginning to return, replacing the dreams now distant and faded. Killakeeth had flown. That would explain why Vosin was here.

And J’xsen. Oh shells. Well now. What a fun time they must have had. He pushed himself to sitting, at ease despite the soreness of pleasant exertion and the ensuing nudity.

“Afternoon.” He began, his usual cheery grin spreading across his face despite the sleepy expression of his eye. The window was flooded with light- but it was no longer morning... It made sense. “Teth won, did he not? Good flying out there. I’m sure Killakeeth’s clutch will be splendid.” He pulled his arms up lazily overhead, shoulders cracking slightly.

Where are you?

At the beach.

Huh.

The Weyrlingmaster Second hadn't engaged in such behaviour in a while. He knew Ansheth did not begrudge him it- in fact, he was certain the dragon privately encouraged him... but what to do now? Getting dressed and carrying on with one’s day seemed the norm, but for some reason he was reluctant. Maybe it was the lack of intimate human company in recent times? But what happened during Flights, well…

“Any immediate plans for the rest of the afternoon?” He asked, good humour in his voice. O’dyn supposed he ought to get back to work- if not drills, then preparation for new weyrlings in the distant months. That was exciting.  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games