Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Sunlit Chill (Eo'ryn/Taeslith & Ky'ra/Zultoloth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sariraii

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:44 pm
Eo'ryn shielded her eyes with her hand, squinting towards the afternoon sun. It was bright. Too bright to excuse how cold it was. They were at Western Weyr! The sun was out! It should have been a perfectly lovely day, but the air was cool, with a faint mist hanging still in the air. But the sun, it was right there. Eo'ryn couldn't help but place some blame on the sun itself for the fact that the few hours she'd had to herself weren't absolutely beautiful.

The weather at Western was generally beautiful, but she scowled. Maybe she was just in a foul mood today, but the slightly-cooler-than-average weather was really bothering her.

Maybe you shouldn't do that... Taeslith didn't look up, from where she was kind-of-sunning nearby. The green was comfortable, after all. The sun was warm, the breeze was cool, and Eo'ryn was staring into the sun like a dimglow. Well, she didn't mean that. Eo'ryn was a good sort...mostly. A terrible influence, but...well, she meant well, at least? The weather's pretty nice, anyways.

Eo'ryn didn't answer, changing the subject as she glanced back towards her dragon, away from the sun. "It's nice, is it? Want to go for a swim, then?"

No. Eo'ryn took it as a personal victory, so Taeslith added, but really, you're just being melodramatic and silly. What else is new?

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:58 pm

"You're being ridiculous," Ky'ra informed Zultoloth, who was hanging her head in a truly penitent manner. "I doubt anyone cares that you took that big, fat wherry. Least of all the brown dragon you think you stole it from."

But what if he wanted it? the little gold wailed, utterly contrite and ashamed of herself. She hadn't realized he'd been hunting, so focused on her quarry. It was too late now; the wherry was well and truly devoured. There was nothing she could do to amend the situation. And he'd seemed... he'd seemed very upset! Surely! There had been something in the twitch of his wings.

Ky'ra sighed. "Zultoloth, I doubt he minded. He'd just had two bucks of his own, and if you want my opinion, probably didn't need to add a wherry to the pile." Of course, the gold dragon did not seem interested in that opinion. Not if her greyish hue was any indication. Oh dear.

sariraii

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

sariraii

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:20 pm
It seemed Eo'ryn wasn't the only one being 'melodramatic and silly,' by Taeslith's standards. Had she known what was going on in the queen's head, she would certainly have reassured Zultoloth, albeit in an awkward way. Still, she saw the grayish hide, and tilted her head slightly, inclining it vaguely in Zultoloth's direction. Is she okay? the green asked her rider.

"I don't know. Maybe you should ask her, not me." After a pause, Eo'ryn added--for the principle of the matter--that, "I don't really care if she isn't."

Don't be so rude. Especially not aloud. Taeslith winced at her rider's...harshness, and was only happy that Zultoloth (hopefully) didn't realize she was being spoken about. Eo'ryn's distrust of metallic dragons and resentment of "corrupt" authority didn't seem to care that at Western, golds were just like any other dragon. Taeslith's rider really was a pain in the neck. Taeslith ignored her, turning to Zultoloth, crooning towards the gold. Hi, um...are you doing alright?

Eo'ryn rolled her eyes and after a moment's consideration, nodded her head towards the rider. She wasn't against the idea of playing nice or socializing. As long as Ky'ra didn't try any of what Eo'ryn seemed to think was typical goldrider behavior.

Mr Cheri
A real quote!

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces