Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Roleplay
[PRP] Nocturnal Awakenings (Stardust x Lumina)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yawning, Stardust blinked rapidly, willing away the feeling of sleepiness. She had just awoken, and the moon was high in the sky - perfect for this little nocturnal pony. She took a few moments to stretch out each of her limbs nice and good - she would need to be nimble for the journey ahead.

Stardust was a simple pony - she currently had no job and no real home, and although she had a twin sister she wasn't quite sure what Starfall was up to. Therefore, she was more or less on her own, making do by finding her own food and shelter to keep her safe and fed for the day. Simple, and independent - although, she hoped for that to change soon. Not the independence per se, but the act of being alone.

She'd heard whispers throughout the towns she'd ventured through of a herd run by nocturnal ponies like herself. Lunaris, it was called - and it sounded downright magical. The kind of magic alicorns only had domain over. And so, she needed to seek it out.

That was her mission now: track down the Lunaris and, above all, convince them to let her join in their herd. A few ponies had communicated to her that it was a long shot - they were apparently a very secretive and closed-off herd, but she had to try. She hadn't figured out how to turn her love of the night sky and reliance on the moon into a job quite yet, but exercising that within a herd would finally give her the purpose she'd sought throughout her short life.

And so, waking up to the moon high above her head, Stardust smiled to herself. She was determined to find the Lunaris herd and make it her new home. And if she happened to make some new friends along the way, so be it. She was always happy to meet new folks, even if she was a bit shy at first.

(WC: 326)

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 4:29 pm
Ruler of Everything

Lumina had woke up early and began her day with some of the bread and jam she had picked up in Everville the day before. She was looking forward to exploring the forest and fields for their flora and fauna.

Finding Lunaris on the way would be a bonus.

She gathered her pallet and items back into her saddle pack and stood atop the boulder she was camped next to.  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 4:11 pm
While on her journey, from far away Stardust spotted another pony with coloration like her own. She peered through the moonlight, noticing a moon marking, closely followed by a starry sky. Her ears flicked as she smiled to herself - maybe the only pony was a kindred spirit? She certainly looked like one, and it seemed she was also headed on a journey.

As Stardust drew nearer, she sped up a bit. "Hey!" She called, slowing her trot as she came closer to the other pony, the one whose hair and eyes seemed to glow, even in the dark of night. "I'm Stardust, and I love your coat!" She beamed, her bright eyes wide and friendly. Even if she wasn't possibly headed to Lunaris, she could be a nice friend to make along the way.

(WC: 134)

Abeno Seimei

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 3:44 pm
Ruler of Everything

Lumina heard a voice from behind her and then coming up to her. "oh!" she said a bit surprised. "Um.. Thank you." She smiled and after a moment realized she should offer her name "Oh, I'm Lumina, pleased to meet you. What brings you out here?"  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:16 am
Stardust smiled at Lumina, noting her name also had something to do with the night sky. Could she possibly also know of the her she sought? At her question, Stardust responded, "Ah, I'm actually... searching for a herd! You may have heard about it, it's called the Lunaris?" Her voice rose at the end in inquisition, and her head cocked, curious if this nighttime-themed pony had also heard of this wondrous little herd that Stardust sought to make her new home. It was tough, leaving her twin sister behind, but adulthood was about doing things for yourself (well, until you had foals... but that wasn't happening any time soon) and choosing yourself first, so she couldn't always put her sister's needs in front of her own. Besides, she was sure the ponies in the Lunaris would be nice enough about her wanting to romp off to visit her twin. But if they didn't, so be it. It was a sacrifice, but building a new life tended to involve those.

(WC: 169)

Abeno Seimei
Sorry! >w< I've had this RP open in a tab for ages and just keep forgetting to respond. xD Feel free to kick me~

▶ Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games