[Bless] Just Another Day [Treachery/Cue]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was an uneventful day for Treachery.

He was undoubtedly pleased with himself, as the last few days had not been uneventful at all. The desire to woo had driven him and some sweet somebody had fallen for his charms. He’d had his fun, loved and left.

Today he was eating an apple.

He crunched - and juice on his chin, he grinned.

Jun D
Cue is my love. <3 Thank u bby

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cue Queue was dragging herself to Rise & Shine for another draught of Coughing Bean Drink day of work, when she espied the buck on the horizon.

"Oh Swamp," she thought at once, "it's one of those psychotic First Strike kids."

The stripes were a dead giveaway, and the blaring danger-orange.

She'd never known a First Strike kid who wasn't a pain in the butt. Even Little Poison, who was a sweet girl otherwise, and practically family to boot, had her moments of intense creepiness. And Cue didn't think that lightly - she liked to think she was something of a creep herself.

That didn't come out right.

Anyway, this buck definitely looked like a creep. He was grinning really creepily, and dripping juice into his beard. At the same time. Who even does that? This was not something she wanted to deal with today.

For a moment, she considered turning back and going home, or at least taking a convenient detour...but she really needed her Coughing Bean.

So Cue Queue forged grimly onwards.

Ruriska
Cue has become a caffeine addict QAQ I knew this day would come.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:56 am
He was chewing slowly, making no effort to clean himself up, when the mare arrived in his sights. He knew her, in the way one who listens to gossip and has too many family members knows someone. She was rather unmistakable.

Treachery watched her determined walk in his direction with curiosity.

He presumed she was here for him, she didn’t seem to be deviating from her course and she’d given him a look. Which meant - well, it had been bound to happen sooner or later.

So he waited for her to stop and say something, still chewing, though the apple was now mush in his mouth.

Jun D
it suits her too well xD
gentle nudge <3

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 1:19 pm
Oh, good. He didn't say anything. She walked right past him.

Ruriska
I AM SO SORRY I took so long just to do this. QAQ

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 4:59 am
"Hey," he barked, spitting apple mush in her direction, "aren't you supposed to do something?"

Jun D
all good bby XD <3

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:23 pm
Just keep walking... she said to herself, grimly taking step after step, that Coughing Bean isn't gonna drink itself...

...But at the last possible moment, she sighed inside, and turned around. She had a duty to the Swamp or something, and she wasn't exactly keen on the Motherfather rapping on her dreams to collect.

"Am I?" she said, having grimly took step after step back (but not too close, because that damn apple, honestly).

Ruriska
;3;<3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:53 pm
His glowing eyes narrowed.

It still hadn’t occurred to him that she might not be here for him.

“Bless me,” he demanded. “It’s your job.”

Jun D
how does he ever charm anyone?

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas