Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R?] Defaulting to comfortable places [Hygiea/Cadmus]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:05 pm
Jasper Pendergast had not been pleased when night began to progress further and his daughter decided to slip out into it; moving back hadn't even begun to settle for them all, her books had just briefly been shoved into her backpack once schoolwork had been done and there were still boxes to unpack. (He could have sworn he had hidden her pen).

Ridley had wanted nothing more than to take a running leap back into action, getting back into the feel of things and seeing what new possible things had taken hold in the city during her time away. But as she felt the old familiar magic flow about her as she initiated her transformation, Sailor Hygiea's enthusiasm began to slip ever so slightly and all progress towards the familiar stomping grounds of the park slowed down to a rather slow walk.

"Huh." Her gloved hands tugged at the snug fabric at her waistline and drifted to the armhole that cut just a little bit at her skin. The frills and colors felt a little tighter than she remembered - even more than the last time she had powered up during her brief time back. The skirt was a little shorter than it had been before, thankfully her bright tights kept a little bit of modesty. Thankfully her shoes didn't seem to hurt as small as they were (maybe at least trying to accommodate the now teenager).

The senshi of herbs kept on adjusting as she rounded finally upon the park, obviously not paying attention to much else if it was out there.

unohime
Hopefully this is fine! I'm a bit out of practice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:19 am
Ah, yes. The park. A place of infinite meetings, as much as Cadmus was concerned. It seemed to be the one place in DC where powered individuals frequented in droves, though whether it was out of convenience or some other reason, he wasn’t sure.

The eternal had leaned against one of the trees on the side of the path, thumbing through the plethora of photos taken during his time as a senshi. Most of them, embarrassingly enough, were selfies—usually after he dusted a youma or knocked a lieutenant flat on their a** in an avalanche of cranberries.

Was he always such a photo hog?

Thirteen feels so far away, he thought as he slipped his phone back into his pocket. I can’t even remember what I was like back then. Probably really full of myself, or something.

Speaking of his time as a chibi, Cadmus sensed one in the vicinity, and decided to go say hello. Since taking to his powered life again, he’d only met one other “chibi” who wasn’t a chibi, at all. That seemed to be the case here as he came upon Hygeia and the unfortunate-looking discomfort of a fuku too small for a grown body.

Hey,” he said, giving her a half-hearted wave. “Didn’t think I’d see another fellow chibi so soon. Are you, ah, okay? Can you even breathe in that thing?” He held his tongue, swiftly adding, “I-I just mean it looks uncomfortable as hell.

chirigami
that works fine! thank you for starting!

radish

Tiny Creature

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:26 pm
It shouldn't have been a surprise that someone was also out, it wasn't then and the times couldn't have changed all that much. What side they were on would have really been the question if she was even remotely thinking about it at the moment.

The still technically a chibi startled at the sudden voice and whirled on it in an instant, her hands leaving the tugging and up in front of her an ready to strike - one hand gripping the tail of her cat plush, ready to turn it into a flail if needed. "I'm fine!" She scowled, ready to spit out some sort of insult until she picked up the signature (kind of, she was still awful at it) and finally looked at the owner of said voice.

Oh. White clothing. Good vibes. Order.

Her arms lowered and her eyes looked less glaring. She was still going to give him a judging look though. "Really, its only the arms. It was baggy years ago so its a little more form fitting now. Not like I can't handle it." Not going to let it get her down!

unohime

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:47 pm
Cadmus shriveled up like a pea in the hot sun. He thought he had said something wrong upon mentioning Hygeia’s fuku, and even when the chibi-not-chibi’s glare lessened, the eternal still considered his next choice of words. He had to pick his next reply carefully, if only to be of some sort of help.

It still looks uncomfortable as hell, though.

Well, there went that train of thought.

Cadmus spread his hands and shrugged. “Of course, you know your fuku best ‘cause you’re, like, wearing it. Just, well, your energy signature feels like that of a chibi’s, but you don’t look like one. More my age, I guess?” He titled his head at her. “I was in your shoes once, going from chibi to non-chibi—tight fuku and all. If you want to know about “upgrading” of sorts, I can tell you, but you’re fine, yea?

chirigami

radish

Tiny Creature

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:52 pm
"Wait... what?!" Shifted her entire demeanor as she exclaimed her confusion with widened eyes. (If Cadmus was weary of the orange clad kinda-not-really-chibi senshi from initial introductions, this had the chance to escalate or... maybe possibly improve things). There was only form of upgrading that she was aware of - she had done it once, while a few friends and teammates had done it twice. And clearly this red themed guy had achieved the amazing buttwing stage. But he was talking about something else?

Hygiea bounced closer towards the once-chibi, pushing past any personal bubbles he might possibly possess with a keen look in her eye. 'Cause she wanted some explanations, just like he was offering. "I mean, I know about the upgrade and wanting to get buttwings," she repeated her own head thoughts as she leaned her face a little closer to his, "but what are you talking about?"

unohime
she is very tempted to squish his cheeks to get answers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:06 pm
ldkfgjdkfgjfk

Cadmus’s minded went haywire as Gurl and Me registered into Gurl In My Living Space. He was quick to backpedal several steps if only to avoid more invasion of his, well, everything. While keen on giving answers, it was difficult at the behest of Gurl. He was, unfortunately, still a teenage boy, even if he had little interest in anyone besides Iduna.

Clearing his throat, Cadmus said, “It’s a, it’s a thing chibi senshi have to do. Some kind of ritual that proves you’re ready to become a full senshi." He rubbed the back of his neck. "T-that's the most I know about it, anyway.

chirigami
sorry for the wait;;;!!
plz squish his cheeks hygeia plz

radish

Tiny Creature

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:13 pm
"Wait... what?!" Hygiea might have been stuck in a loop, gaining new information that was still trying to process within her head. And as he tried to pull back from the girl, she just kept on following; because there was no way he was going to escape, not after dropping a bomb like this that she didn't fully understand.

"Wait." Up went her gloved hands, palms pressing on either side of his face and squished his cheeks. Goodbye to personal space fully. "Wait. Wait. Wait." The senshi of herbs repeated, giving him a shake at each word. "Wait. I have to do something to not be a chibi? Like, it doesn't just happen 'cause I'm awesome and totally grown up and stuff?" It explained the clothes. Maybe.

"That kind of sucks." Her lips pushed together in disappointment, her hands still on his face; it was really not the best thing, since she probably would have wanted answers while she rambled on. "I mean, I've been fighting for a while you know? I thought it would just happen. But then my clothes don't fit now so I guess that makes sense. I guess?" She was a little confused, it was enough to loosen her hold.

unohime

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff