Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R?] Information Station [Ridley/Briar]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:50 pm
In this technological day and age, Ridley was finding herself heading to the least likely of places: The library. Well, one of Destiny City's many - but probably the largest? She couldn't remember anymore, it'd been a while.

But it all started with needing to watch a specific movie for a report (who did reports anymore at school? In California it was all projects). Amazon didn't seem to have it, nor Netflix or any other streaming service; and looking online in those special places had terrible seeders. Calling around and a few searches later gave her the library, with one of the very last copies left.

The orange haired teenager sighed as she continued her trek there, the map function every so often making a beep when she needed (least she got lost), as it sat in the background while she opted to scroll through Instagram instead to make this trip a little drivel.

litian
I have not roleplayed in a while, so I apologize for... the awfulness xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:01 am
Reading was something that Briar had always enjoyed doing and it was not uncommon to find the red-haired teenager at the library - or to be specific given that the city had many different libraries - this particular library, since it was in relatively close proximity to Azure Valley.

Today was no exception, Briar having holed himself up at a table right next to the dvd section, books carefully stacked in piles around him as he read through a thick-looking tome, in between absently scrawling notes into a notebook, because he had a school project due in a few days that he was working on writing up.

He sighed, a part of him considering taking a break, because the library had just happened to have a copy of a book that he had wanted to read on its shelves, one that he really, really wanted to start reading - but he still had the project to consider - and whilst he hadn't checked the book out, he had piled a set of books on top of it which meant that he didn't have to worry about someone else checking it out before he could.

chirigami
It's not awful <3 thank you for starting this for us

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:46 am
After finding an available aid once she finally arrived in the library, more to confirm her objective was indeed here and a trip was not in vain, Ridley set off towards the small collection of dvds and long forgotten dust collecting vhs that the building held.

A few other persons were dodged, along with a few running children who had escaped the corrals of the happily painted kid corner, as well as a full cart of book before the orange haired teen squeezed past a few occupied tables to the spinning racks of video goodness. And began her search, of course giving the first one a playful spin - especially since it creaked ever so. She gained a few stares, but she paid no mind as she moved onto the next one. Near a particular table. Which she accidentally sent a few dvds flying towards - and a certain pile (because, of course)- when she didn't realize how much looser that rack was on its barrings compared to the first one.

"Aaw, snap." Ridley hissed out with a little too much mirth, trying to retrieve a few close boxes that had fallen.

litian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:54 am
It would have been hard to miss the sudden creaking coming from the direction of the dvd stand although Briar was doing his best to try and do so.

Creak..

Creak..

It was hard to keep his attention on the book, particularly as it wasn't the book that he really wanted to be reading, but Briar was doing his best–

Well at least he was right up the point where there was an even louder clatter as something crashed into one of the piles of books sending them toppling over with a particular loud 'thud'.

His lips turned down into a small frown as set the book that he had been trying to (and not doing a particularly good job at) concentrate on his reddish eyes finally looking up.

"Huh?"

Because the source appeared to be a few dvds - dvds that were now lying amidst the tumbled former pile of books.

The only other person close by appeared to be an oranged-haired teen in the process of picking up some other dvds and after a moment Briar scooped up the the three dvds and walked over to her.

"Are these yours?"

chirigami

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:28 pm
There were a few looks their way, as collecting thin boxes from the ground (and accidentally knocking a few books along the way) wasn't the most quiet activity at the moment. Nor was her haphazard attempts of putting some of the cases back; it wasn't like she was paying attention to where they really needed to go.

Ridley thought she was well on her way of being done when she found a few more cases being held in her direction. "Well not mine," she replied as stood up from shoving a dvd case back into the little rack. "I mean, I don't think I'd want any..." orange eyes glanced down at the titles, "oh no wait, actually I actually own this one." She tapped at casing before plucking it out of the offered hand.

"I should totally watch this when I get home," had she even looked at the boy who was helping her? Nope. Not yet. Too caught up in possible plans for the evening when she finally left the library.

Oh wait. The library. "Oh wait, I need to find something." Finally she glanced up at him and gave him a smile, "thanks!" The girl chirped as she took the remaining dvds out of his hand. And then knocked off another book from the desk.

litian

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:06 am
It had been a pretty clear 'no' and so Briar had shrugged mentally planning to keep the dvds for now and slide them back in later. He shifted his feet slightly, intending to turn back towards his books, only for the orange-haired teen to suddenly decide that these were her dvds after all, plucking first one and then the remaining others from his hand.

He gave another small shrug and a mumbled "No problem" at her chirped thanks, because whilst Briar didn't exactly get the whole thing about the dvds, it hadn't really been any real skin off his nose and had been more annoying than anything else.

He started to turn back towards his books, because he still had research, only to realise that the orange-haired teen new trajectory had on a path by his table - and more specifically the very big, book that he had been painstakingly working through on his notes and had left propped so that he could ask about the dvds–

A book that was being sent clattering to ground, alongside the small slip of scrap paper that he'd been using as a bookmark.

chirigami
Apologies that this took me so long

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:27 pm
If the earlier bit of commotion hadn't drawn any attention, the loud surprised sound that came out of Ridley received finally received a few noisy shushes, a glare and a librarian who peeked their head out from another aisle to see what was going on (and then went back to whatever they were doing).

"I'm so sorry, dude!" Ridley exclaimed in her best loud whisper as she attempted to retrieve the fallen book from the ground, even though her hands were occupied with dvds. "That was totally lame of me, usually I try to be like really careful and stuff but I don't think there is a lot of space here, you know?"

litian
Not as long as this long awaited small.. sad little tag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:35 am
The shushes had gone over his head, as had the glare and the librarian - instead reddish eyes had widened in dawning horror as they fixated on the tumbling book a hand reaching outwards as Briar made an abortive but futile attempt to try and grab for it.

Futile in that he was no where near being close enough to stop the inevitable from happening.

Instead it had plummeted, the small piece of paper that had formerly been a bookmark fluttering sadly after it, as it hit the ground with a large clatter.

He had momentarily forgotten about the other teen, his thoughts focused on having to go back through the large book in order to find the page that he'd been on - but at the sound of the other's voice he had turned around towards the one-teen disaster area, his reddish eyes annoyed - the annoyance most likely equally was reflected on his face as he opened his mouth to say something–

But before anything could come out, a large screech had him turning away from the orange-haired teen who was reaching awkwardly towards the book and towards the front of the library...

Because that.. That - whatever that was - sounded like it had come from outside.

chirigami

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:26 am
As the noises of an angry librarian left him unnoticed, the sounds of perhaps a very possible bad thing happening outside went unnoticed by Ridley. Too preoccupied with fixing her mistake of fallen books which had been her very own doing; though missing the obviously big one that was the large book that had fallen and the place that could possibly never be found again. She, in some small defense, at least found the scrap of paper that had played the part of book mark. "Oh hey, is this important?" She asked, waving the little slip of paper in her hand.

- He.. he wasn't even looking now! Even as she nicely placed the biggest book of the bunch back on the table gently and neatly; and didn't even place any of the smaller ones on top. Was he ignoring her now? "Hey?"

litian

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff