Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:26 pm
User Image

It had been a long while since Rhian saw any kind of life while she had been in the roguelands and it was beginning to wear on her. She had left her mother and father for the first time. She was taking on the world. Trying to find a good place to belong and trying to find a place where she would feel comfortable. It was definitely a big change compared to her life before. She was used to being around a group. Her family was her everything and she was very close to her parents. However, there was no way she could stay with them for the rest of her life.

There she was in her head again. In her head thinking of the past. Thinking of things that didn’t matter anymore. She thought of this journey as the start of her maturing into a proper adult. She always wanted to go onto a pilgrimage like her mother had done, but she had stopped because she found her father. She fell in love and ended up with a litter of cubs. While she didn’t think the latter was going to happen, she definitely wanted to at least expand her horizons and become something her mother would be proud of.

She stopped by a small river taking a break. A small one at the very least. She looked out at the vast land in front of her with her bright blue hues before leaning down slowly. She took a drink and felt a lot better about continuing. Though she was going to have to find food for her hunger eventually.

This was her pilgrimage. This was her life.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Malam was looking for a home. A forever home, as some passing cubs had exclaimed when he told them about his journey. Dark and bright eyes looked to the sky, studying the sun’s position, before a soft sigh escaped him. His friends were probably still sleeping; night has yet to fallen on the land yet. When they do awake, he could fill his hunger for the day with fruits they bring… he just really didn’t want to do that. A steady diet of fruits was doing odd things to his stomach, after all.

His ears twitched, picking up the slight sound of babbling water. He should… really grab a few sips before continuing on. So, he turned in that direction and, after clearing some visual obstructions, came to a halt at the sight of a lioness near the small stream. Wariness came over him. He enjoyed chattering with strangers but only after proving themselves nonhostile.

”Hello,” he greeted cautiously, eyeing her carefully.

xxxpandamoniumxxx

- Mynsed -

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:17 pm
Lifting her head up, Rhian eyed the male and just stared hoping she didn't give him too much of the creeps. "Hello." She spoke softly to him and made sure she didn't give him any kind of hostile vibes. She was surprised to see someone else there considering this was the first lion she had seen since she left her parents back home and it was a good sign that things were starting to look up for her. "I'm not..from around here. I have been traveling for a long time..is there a good area to rest and not be in imminent danger?" She asked questions that she wanted answers to even if they were a little on the odd side to some, she liked knowing things. She knew this wasn't going to be a long term home for her, but she at least wanted to rest and regain her energy. She wanted to hopefully fill her belly too.

"My name is Rhian..what is yours?" She asked in a calm tone. She never raised her voice. She never acted in a hostile way. Her mother told her once that she looked like a goddess in mortal form. Whether that was true or not, she was a bit skeptical about it. She was religious and believed anything was possible, but there was no way she could be a goddess.

"I mean you no harm. I'm simply enjoying the nice weather.." She was completely stunned by his markings because they were bright like hers. Which wasn't something she saw before outside of her own family.

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Malam considered her for a moment, frowning. He felt… a bit patronized. However, he simply shrugged it off and sat, eyeing her still suspiciously. He really did wish it was dark out; he had more comfort in the dark. ”I’m not from around here, either,” he pointed out before pausing for a moment. ”But it’s never a good idea to be too far from water or too close. Enemies easily come to drink and could stumble upon you. But the same could be said for prey, making it easy eats,” he slowly drawled out.

Rhian. Her name was Rhian. Did she expect a name in return? His eyes narrowed, studying her, before he decided there wasn’t any harm in it. ”I’m Malam,” he replied simply. His eyes moved briefly to the sky at the mention of nice weather. Wasn’t it… the same as always? ”The weather feels normal to me,” he pointed out with a slight frown.

xxxpandamoniumxxx

- Mynsed -

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces