Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Roleplay
[PRP] adventure time [ outcry + rocket

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:11 pm
Sometimes being the oldest had its perks, namely one of them being the fact that outcry could introduce themselves as the oldest. Actually that was...all the little foal could think of at the moment, but it also meant maybe they could be a little bit bossy too and their younger siblings would have to follow their orders.

That....sounded entirely awesome, and so it was with stars in their eyes that Outcry made their way towards their second-in-command (only 'cause Siege was the youngest and also not around). The intent for today's event would be ADVENTURE and a whole host of other things, at least until it was time to go home and Outcry didn't even wanna think that far.

Spotting their sib right up from, the unicorn foal skidded to a halt right in front of him. "We're going on an adventure today."

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:27 pm
      tab Rocket didn't live with Siege or Outcry, nor did he necessarily want to. He had always known there were three contributors to his genes. The thing was, Blepi had two of the three kids living with her. When he was old enough to speak he had already decided where he'd stay. The idea of Riot being alone left him unsettled. Frankly, he loved his mom and dad. His mom was sweet as pie and his dad worked his butt off to make him happy. The idea of either of them sad broke his heart.

tab That meant he saw his siblings and mother five times a week, normally. Riot always was over Blepi's. It was also no secret that his parents held affections for each other -- they were just being stupidly slow about it. Today was a visiting day, and Rocket had settled outside on the porch to look over the sweets Blepi had given him. It was then his sibling arrived. Siege was elsewhere, probably talking to Riot or doing his homework. Or playing a prank. That sounded more likely.

tab Rocket regarded Outcry, eyebrow raising. An adventure? Well, Outcry knew, or so he hoped, that adventure was a Big Word. Rocket expected nothing more than a wild tale and marks to show it. He wanted an epic story, and it showed as he perked his head up at the word.

tab "An adventure?" He repeated, setting his sweets aside. "Do mom and dad know?" He hoped not. Riot was a worry wart -- he never let Rocket do dangerous things, and that was what Rocket wanted to do.

houllow

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:48 pm
For a moment Outcry's face scrunched up as if to say who are you? Siege?. The expression quickly passed as the foal cleared their throat, allowing for that mischievous look to come back. "Well, no But I didn't think they needed to know." A glance about indicated the parents weren't near, and neither was the overprotective worrywart. This was why Outcry had come to Rocket after all, a brother who shared their sense of movement. Or was less likely to rat if something happened, even though Siege was the type to come along anyway.

Maybe it was because Outcry wanted to spend more time with Rocket. OR maybe, again, it was that whole I am the oldest, hahahahaha mentality.

Maybe.

"I thought the two of us could explore. I've been wandering around and I think I found something cool." Outcry wasn't going to be pushy; if Rocket wanted to stay and eat sweets (and share) then they weren't going to force him to come along.

Again, maybe.

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:49 pm
      tab Rocket saw the look and narrowed his own eyes. Siege would be thrilled to join, he was sure. His brother could be even more of a trouble than himself. His eyes showed interest when it was revealed his parents didn't know, although he wasn't quite ready to commit. He wanted an adventure.

tab Although something cool? That could be neat. Rocket trotted closer, flicking hair from his face.

tab "They're distracted right now -- lets go!"

houllow

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:34 pm
"Going!" Outcry didn't need to be told twice and the foal took off at a small gallop towards a trail they'd walked many times. It seemed as though finding paths and trails came naturally to the unicorn and part of them wondered if it was because of Dad Two, aka "the dad we don't talk about". Outcry had never met him, never mind heard much about him, but surely they had to take after a little, right?

That was something they could think on later as the pair managed to get into some small woods near where they'd been originally playing. "We're gonna turn past a huuuuuge old tree, okay? And then we're gonna go through a rotting log!! Don't get lost!" The goal was a clearing that Outcry had randomly found on one of his outings - one that felt really weird despite just being a sunny patch in an otherwise darkened area. It was so exciting to finally have someone with them while they were out and about, and Outcry was loving feeling like they were leading an expedition.

"I really hope you'll like it! I wanted to show Siege sometime too, but you first 'cause you don't live with us." Outcry wished they did all live together, maybe just a little bit. It was better than having days where they were apart.

Nymphiea

▶ Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff