Vetrildi, Apollo, Horus and Tuktirey were an odd grouping, this was namely do to their VAST personality differences, so the small group was often bickering. The only reason they all remained together was because of the safety in numbers bit that everyone liked to preach, especially when they were but young cubs. Some things stuck, ya know?

"Where are we going again?" The white male asked with a bit of an annoyance in his voice, his avian companion flying in circles above the group. While the bird loved his counterpart dearly he was quite annoyed with him sometimes, hence his reason for flying above the group.

"We are taking me home, if you don't want to come along then feel free to see yourself out." Tuktirey said with a sideways glance towards him, half tempted to swat him hard across the face for being irritable.

Waiving a paw he gave her a face to say no need to do that, the pale male kept his distance.

"How long have you been away again? Are you sure you'll remember how to get back?" Vetrildi wasn't trying to sound like an a**, he was just curious.

"It's been a very long time unfortunately. I'm not even sure anyone there will remember me now, but who knows....." The blue female gave a long thoughtful glance towards the blue and black male and hoped that when she came home everything would fall back into place. Ever since she had been away from her home it just didn't feel right to her, no matter what she did to forget about her homelands she kept thinking back to them and finally after meeting up with these two males she decided to make the trip back home.

"Why did you wait so long?" Horus asked as he landed upon Apollo's back, ruffling his feathers.

She gave a shrug. "You've seen how far we've walked so far right? Well that's why. I didn't want to travel there on my own."

The two males and avian gave a nod of their head, it seemed like a valid reasoning.

"Do you think they'll welcome you back just like that?" Vetrildi asked curiously as they walked along under the star covered sky, the twinkling of the stars and moon illuminating the lands around them.

The blue lioness walked along in silence for a moment. That was a very good question indeed, she was certain she'd be able to join the pride without too much worry but as for 'just like that'' she wasn't entirely sure about that part. "I knew a great deal of the members before I left, as long as most of them remain I'm sure I won't have an issue readjusting back into the pride." She was being hopeful though and she really shouldn't count her vultures before they hatched.

Apollo listened as she spoke and watched her curiously as she responded. "Why did you leave again? If you liked it there so much. I am sort of confused by how you leave a place you obviously cared about." A sharp n** to his ear by Horus had him shrug in defense. "What!" He hissed at the bird who shook his head back at his companion. "Forgive Apollo, he's an a**." Horus said with a ruffle of his feathers.

Even Vetrildi gave the male a sideways glance but it was a fair question.

"My prides has had some disasters strike it and I was separated from them and was unable to find my way back due to some mild amnesia unfortunately. I've only recently recovered my memories so that is another reason I've waited this long as well as to why I ended up leaving it to begin with." It had been no fault of her own and it was what it was in the end.

Apollo walked along in silence, his ear still stinking form the bite of Horus's beak. "You didn't have to bite me so hard you know." The bird chattered his beak at him, "Then don't be such a jerk and I wouldn't have to." He retorted. Would he even belong to a place like what she described? Apollo had been alone for as long as he could remember so he wasn't sure joining a pride like her's was in the cards for him. Though, why couldn't it be? He could make someone happy if he wanted....

"I'm sure they'll be very happy to have you back with them, especially if they've thought you lost all this time, or even dead." He could only imagine how her family must feel or have felt but he didn't comment on it as she'd not mentioned them at all he wasn't about to drag up old feelings that she may have already put to rest. "Is anyone hungry?" His stomach was starting to feel the ache of emptiness and Vetrildi was feeling like a hunt after all this walking and talking.

"I can fly ahead and scout out any potential food you guys could bring down." The bird launched himself off of his companions back and took to the sky, flying ahead of them swiftly as he kept mismatched eyes on the lands before them.

Apollo watched as Horus flied ahead and he turned his dual colored sight towards his traveling companions. "Food sounds wonderful right now, and with the three of us together we should be able to bring down something quite nice!" He had no doubts that any of them would be able to tackle a large prey beast or even take down two. He was feeling extra hungry so he might eat a whole antelope on his own if he was left to his own devices.

Tuktirey gave her blue friend a bright smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "I think that's just what we need to take our mind of off things. Perhaps Horus will return shortly with-" She paused as she saw him circling not far ahead. "It looks like he's already found us something to hunt. I'll race you both." She took off with the two males in tow.