Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[ witzend reg ] Casual Affair (Labyrinthite & Lefitie) (fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:05 pm
As preparations continued and the departure date rapidly approached, Labyrinthite was making his final offers. He treated the Negaverse like the pseudo-military they were and used a meeting to judge whether or not these agents would be drafted for his mission.

Seated behind the same desk in the same office he'd occupied while doing all of the file studies, Labyrinthite called yet another lieutenant for a meeting.

She seemed promising enough, not quite as much of a self starter as his others had been and while she didn't have the most impressive history beneath her belt, Labyrinthite thought that Lefitite might have enough potential.

Besides, having a lieutenant who followed orders without questions would be useful.

In the end, it never hurt to have those he could use as bait.

a-disgruntled-dragon
forgive me, work has fried my brain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:33 pm
Her stomach fluttered as she sat down. Leifite had been requested by another General for a meeting, and had tripped over herself to accept. She'd finally been noticed by someone! This was a monumental achievement in her career in the Negaverse. She'd tried to make sure her uniform was clean and pressed and showed up fifteen minutes early. What Leifite had not expected was to be all but shaking with nerves. She was better than this, she would not be unsettled by talking to a General who all but looked like the grim reaper.

"General, Lt. Leifite at your service," she said, British accent clipped over her words. She saluted and stood at attention, awaiting her orders. Behind her back, her fingers picked at each other to try to clear the tension from her. This was good for her. She would do excellent at whatever she was tasked with.

She would rise among the ranks from this. Yes.

Nuxaz

a-disgruntled-dragon

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:36 pm
When Leifite arrived, Labyrinthite didn't glance up. Instead, he slid his fingers across the tablet interface to continue scanning files.

Finally, he looked up and over, gesturing towards the chair across the desk from him. "Sit," he ordered barely sparing her attention before he closed the files and returned the tablet to it's pen form. It was tucked into the breast pocket of the coat that sat beneath his cloak.

When he turned his attention to her, it was with a sharp and level look.

So far her stance was impressive and he could tell there was a bit of eagerness beneath the collected surface she presented. Good, he could use that.

"I've been looking over your file," he started, pausing to let her fill in the silence with anything she felt like adding.

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:04 am
Leifite fought to keep the smug look off her face and sat in the chair across from him. Oh yes, this was a good sign. He'd been over her file, and she knew there wasn't anything bad in that file. Just perfect attendance, service, no back talk. Never back talk.

"I hope you found nothing you did not like. I may still be a lieutenant after two years, but I participated in the mission against the Knight Scholomance, as well as the investigation of that... Pandora's Box debaukle with the Dark Mirror. I do my due diligence and energy collect for the Negaverse." She couldn't help boasting just a little. One leg crossed over the other as she looked at him with a neutral, if expectant, expression.

"If I may be frank, sir, I wish to rise in the ranks and become a model servant of Metallia. I will do whatever it takes to get there," said the young woman, stressing the word whatever. She would in fact, do anything.

You'd never be able to argue that Leifite was not ambitious

Nuxaz

a-disgruntled-dragon

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:16 pm
Labyrinthite watched the lieutenant with mild interest. For someone who'd been within their ranks without advancing, she had confidence and felt herself capable.

He hadn't decided if that was a boon or not.

"If you wish to rise in the ranks, why have you been a lieutenant for so long?" He asked, a dark brow arching with false interest as he spoke. He himself had climbed ranks quickly, in some aspects. From lieutenant to captain had been quick, to general had been slower.

He had faced unique drawbacks that most in service now would not remember but he had been serving for over a decade. He knew potential when he saw it.

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:25 pm
"I feel some of that has to do with the fact my General is fraternizing with the enemy, and would rather introduce us to his sickingly sweet knight, then focus on his own." she said, not missing a beat. Admittedly, some of her state as a lieutenant had been due to some civilian life issues - things she couldn't control that first year while still under custody of her parents - but she was quite sure it had more to do with Ashanite sleeping around with Whisler than anything else.

"I am a member of the Intelligence branch, and we are often under cover. It is possible I was simply, as frustrating as it is, over looked by my superiors," she continued. Leifite pursed her lips and gave a bow of her head, respectfully. "I will fully admit, however, that there perhaps was a lack of... pursuit of my superiors for recognition on my end. I am aiming to fix that with this mission." No one could argue that Leifite wasn't committed at least.

Or maybe the better word was arrogant. Probably that one.

Nuxaz

a-disgruntled-dragon

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:44 pm
His eyes narrowed when the lieutenant went off about her commanding officer. Something about the name in the file tickled his memory but he filed the feeling away for later. Any sort of fraternization with the enemy, dependent on the nature, likely needed to be looked into.

Not by him, but someone.

"If your general is proving ineffective or helping you further your goals, you should look into reassignment." The statement was both helpful and condescending, a remark meant to sting for both her own inaction and her general's.

"Understand that while on this mission, my word is the highest order," he told her, golden eyes narrowing just a touch. "If I say jump, you say how high. Understood?"

Leifite would find that he was very different than her general.

a-digruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:47 pm
The agent's eyes narrowed a fraction of an inch, her nose flaring briefly. Leifite clenched her fists behind her back. The jab dug deep and she fought against the urge to grimace. He was right though, incredibly right. She liked Laby already.

"Understood, General. Do you require anything else of me?" she asked, standing at rigid attention.

She would not fail.

She would not.

Nuxaz

a-disgruntled-dragon

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:16 pm
He watched, impassively, as the lieutenant failed to control her own reaction. His comment stung then.

Good.

He lifted his hand and waved it, like he was shooing her.

"No," he answered pointedly, barely sparing her another glance before he returned to his review. "You are dismissed."

a-disgruntled-dragon
fin <3

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces