• Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:27 am
User Image

[ - Reserved - ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:28 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter the Abandoned Building - ]

When he knew that the guard was following behind, he headed toward the back of the alley. He took his time and kept the shifter in his sights, moving along at an almost leisurely pace as he went down back streets and alleys, leading the way toward a large abandoned building. He’d been sneaking around the city enough to know all the places that were left alone and safe to speak in without the risk of being over heard.

Stepping into the large space, he looked up at the upper levels and the rafters – checking to make sure no one had wandered in while he was waiting for the Tiger. His ears picked up the chatter of birds and a few residual noises from the streets, but the building was empty, aside from him and his friend who followed.

Turning to face him, he kept his eye trained on the male. He was cautious by nature, especially now a days, but he knew that he could trust the tiger-shifter. One had to wonder what he’d thought of the note that he’d left in the male’s pocket…Did he know that the man he’d pursued to capture had been the one to save him from the forest? In any case, what mattered was the here and now.

“You didn’t look surprised to see me.” He growled, his voice rough as he spoke, a low rumble. “Were you surprised that I led you to the extremists? Or that I left you the little note?” Whether he did or not wasn’t the point. No, the point was that he needed help – he needed allies, and he wanted this man to aid him in his goals.

Sighing a bit, he waved his hand, as if shrugging off the questions he’d asked. “It doesn’t matter…” Stepping to the side, he watched the shifter, his arms crossed over his chest. As he moved, his gaze narrowed, and he frowned under his mask. “I didn’t want to get you involved in this…” He said again, his voice slightly shifting as he spoke, moving a bit closer as he paced.

“But circumstances have changed, and I need allies if I want to achieve my goals…” The more the spoke, the more his voice changed, the rough tone seeming to ease into a smoother one. The closer he got, the more the guard might notice other things - his scent or the way he moved. “I need someone on the inside, who can give me the information I need.” He said as he uncrossed his arms and placed his hands on his hips.

“I need your help, Cyrus. As he spoke Cyrus’s name, his voice was his own, not roughened, not a growl, but his true tone and his eyeslocked with Cyrus's gaze. “Will you help me?”

═══════════════════╝

Mysterious Cloaked Figure || ????

Quote:

Tala Maxwell

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:13 am
Cyrus Marshall
~ Abandoned Building ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What are you up to?" The Tiger did his best not to attract any attention as he moved away from the hustle and bustle of the Marketplace - alright, he shouldn't really have left his post after putting his name down for it, but there were always other guards to keep an eye on things in his absence...at least he hoped so.

It wasn't hard to note that the Stranger was leading him towards the less frequented parts of the Market - naturally Cyrus should have been suspicious, but having gone out of his way to attract his attention in the first place - and in such a discrete manner that had clearly been tailored specifically to the Tiger's sensitive hearing, it seemed highly unlikely that the man was going to do anything malicious... He would remain on his guard however.

With this part of the area well off his normal route, the Abandoned Building hadn't been one the Tiger had visited before and as he passed over the lichen-covered threshold he couldn't help but note just how serene it felt... His ears twitched in reaction to the birds passing somewhere overhead and with the distant rumble of the marketplace he could see just why the man had chosen such a location.

Cyrus would listen attentively as the Figure started to speak, noting his gruff voice and quirking an eyebrow as the man mentioned the message he'd left - in hindsight, the Tiger should have realised that Aldaine couldn't have written it - seeing as though the Jaguar appeared to have had very little energy when he last saw him... The motion of the other's hand drew him from his thoughts however and Cyrus' Amber eyes would focus on the Figure once more as he spoke again,

As the man started to advance, the Shifter's own ears seemed to note something quite strange... That gruff voice which had initially rumbled at him upon entry to the building seemed to become smoother, less haggard until it was almost...

At the mention of his name, Cyrus' lips parted - Like a spark lighting a taper, the sudden awareness of something urged him to question what his own ears were hearing...but a swift wave of the other's hand stalled the Tiger and although his heart was pounding, he would bite his tongue, furrowing his brow as he gave a single nod. "Without question."

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: As seen
With: The Mysterious Stranger
Feeling: - Unknown Feeling -
OoC ""

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:08 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

As a spark of realization came to Cyrus’s eyes, he raised his hand to stop him from saying something that he shouldn’t. While he needed allies, he didn’t need his identity to be made public – his face was too easily recognizable and his position one of power. It wouldn’t do if certain officials knew that he was involved in unsavory deeds. Wouldn’t want to tarnish his reputation after all…

Cyrus’s answer made him smile but only for a moment. Nodding, he released a small sigh as he gathered his thoughts and words. “As I said before, the circumstances of the situation have changed. Before, I thought that the end game was simple, but now…we’re all involved in this whether we want to be or not. The citizens of Eoana are in danger...” He said stepping a bit closer, his voice low as to not be overheard.

“First things first…I’m close to locating the rest of the extremists from the attack. I cant openly share that information, for obvious reasons, but you can.” He needed someone that he could trust to give and receive information to and from. Cyrus was the best option at this point. There were others that wouldn’t trust in him… “If the guards can be rallied to go and take down the last of them, then that little nightmare will be over at least. All we need is a way to contact one another without drawing suspicion.”

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Tala Maxwell

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:04 pm
Cyrus Marshall
~ Abandoned Building ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whilst he still couldn't believe exactly whom he was in the presence of, Cyrus fully understood the man's need for keeping his identity a secret and continued to listen as he spoke of them all being involved - whether they wanted to be, or not... What concerned the Shifter more was the fact that Eoana's own people were once again in danger - They'd already survived several incidents in the Tiger's time serving as a guard, but judging by the tone in the other's voice, if they couldn't gain the upper hand soon then the result could be devastating...

"I'm sure I can get some of the guards on my side - but they won't just follow me on a whim..." Regardless of his new rank, there were still those who forgot he was now higher up in the Barracks than they were... "Some appear more reliable than others...It's just who I tell and how I go about it..." he paused to consider just who would be safe enough to confide in - Of course, names would be left out for the safety of the man for whom he would be passing word, but if his leaders weren't to be trusted, then it would be wise to pick his allies just as carefully...

"I always used to meet old sources after sundown... Few people around, plenty of places to hide..." In regards to that, the Tiger was confident that his own fur would shield him from detection should their clandestine meetings occur after dark... The only thing he had to worry about was getting out to their choice of location without rousing suspicion...and if he knew his roommate, any 'late-night wanderings' without a rational excuse might just pique the Jaguar's interest and urge him to follow... "I might have to take up a new nightly routine though...for now at least." As much as he trusted his roommate, until he was allowed to 'share' knowledge of his informant's existence, Cyrus knew that Aldaine had to be kept in the dark...

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: As seen, but in Guard Uniform
OoC ""

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:32 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

He nodded a bit at Cyrus’s words, his gaze narrowing slightly. Cyrus wouldn’t need to convince the guards into action – that wasn’t his job after all. No, all Cyrus needed to do was get the information into the proper hands and the higher ups would do the rest. “Don’t worry about convincing anyone, that’s not something that’s expected of you. If you get the information to the new captain, they’ll pass it on to the Lord Marshall and he should be the one to rally the troops, so to speak.” Technically speaking the Captain would do that as well, but he knew that the Lord Marshall was out for blood, so he'd likely be eager to amass the guards and ambush the nest of extremists, given the chance.

“As for communications, meeting here seems like the best option. I can come whenever you feel is easiest, although at night would be more convenient.” The warmer it got the harder it was going to be to blend in with his current attire. He’d likely have to change it up or resort to walking around in an animal form to lessen suspicion. “In any case, it would be wise to adopt new routines, nightly or otherwise. We both know that there are people who will be watching, people who will become suspicious of new or unusual behavior, so be careful.” In time, he’d seek out new allies and reveal himself to more people, but for now, he was content with the few people he’d selected. Truth be told, the fewer people who knew who he was, the better.

Stepping forward, he placed his hand upon Cyrus’s shoulder. “Thank you for trusting me, Cyrus. I’ll be doing what I can to gather more information. Let’s meet back here once a week to start – we don’t want your ‘nightly’ wandering to be too frequent.” He said with a little smirk. “Use caution. Like I said before, ‘be wary of your leaders’, things aren’t what they seem.” That being said, he removed his hand from Cyrus’s shoulder and stepped back. “I’ll see you in a week, I'll be here at midnight.” He said, his voice rough and haggard as it had been before. He listened to anything Cyrus might say in reply, before nodding and turning to leave the building, disappearing into the shadows without a sound.

[ - Exit Abandoned Building – End Interaction for RP Day/Time Skip - ]

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Tala Maxwell

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:21 am
Cyrus Marshall
~ Abandoned Building ~

"Right, I getcha." That made more sense, to report directly to Diane wouldn't be too much of a problem for a Second Lieutenant - The Timber Wolf's office was within the Barracks anyway, so a little detour once in a while with either a discrete note, or perhaps some word of rumours from passing citizens certainly wouldn't appear too suspicious!

The Tiger would nod when the Figure mentioned that the Abandoned Building within which they were now standing seemed to be the best location for meeting up - not only was it on the less-frequented side of the marketplace, but childish rumours of hauntings had also helped keep unexpected lurkers at bay for fear the undead might come to eat their souls... Children were always so amusing to listen to...

"I understand." Adopting new routines could easily mean something as simple as swapping shifts with a few of the other guards, or perhaps taking up a new route altogether so it appeared he was visiting certain locations for 'personal needs' - He'd passed the Bakery often lately and apart from the alluring scents wafting from its chimney, it felt about time that he paid it another visit... He'd rarely been since Krem had left for the his new position at the Outpost...

There was no hint of a flinch as the man placed a hand upon the Shifter's shoulder, instead, Cyrus would lock eyes with the figure as his voice started to revert to the gruff grumble it had held when they'd first spoken, "In a week then," nodding, he watched as the man lingered just long enough to ensure the Shifter had nothing else to say, then, he disappeared into the shadows leaving Cyrus alone in the Building.

With no further reason to remain, the Tiger would turn, taking his own leave before making his way back towards the Marketplace. Time had certainly passed during their discussion, but he still had a job to complete and until the sun had set, he would see his daily task through so not to rouse any further suspicion after leaving his post.

[ ~ Cyrus Leaves Abandoned Building for Day Flip ~ ]

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: As seen, but in Guard Uniform
OoC ""

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:13 pm
User Image

Eoana City Guard || Aldaine De'Fraye
[Where:] Abandoned building [With:] Reynard [Feeling:] Calm and reminiscent [Outfit:] Light Combat Gear
[OOC:]
╔═══════════════════

A scent was a funny thing. One would think that, once you had someone’s scent, you’d know it forever, but much like anything else, it seemed Aldaine’s mind, with all the horrific nightmares and pain that tormented it, was able to somehow make him forgetful of Reynard’s scent. All this time, it was that rascal he and Cyrus had chased into the forest that day. For the first time in his life, Aldaine felt enlightened. Indeed, the news regarding Lord De’Valaer was grim, however, with that truth there came the opportunity to adapt. Rhysian was sure to have allies within the city, especially now that the high noble families of Valor have recently arrived. Therefore, Aldaine would need to move carefully from now on. He couldn’t risk it getting out that Reynard was alive, least Rhysian come after him. Thankfully, Aldaine had his own host of tricks and methods to go about unseen by the naked eye.

The jaguar had been searching abandoned structures all over the city in search for his “departed” friend, trying to catch wind of his scent. Eventually, he was successful. He had found and abandoned property with a sizable hole in it’s roof, and easy entrance. As twists and turns here, and jump along the rafters there and Aldaine was on the derelict property’s floor in no time at all. Yes, this had to be it, it was thick with the aroma Reynard would leave behind. If there was one thing Aldaine would always be thankfully for, it would be being born with superior senses.

Walking around, his shoes echoing on the floor, he spoke quietly, but still loud enough for a certain someone who should've been in the building to hear him, “Quite the cosy little place you have here.” he would say in his typical neutral voice. He had to admit though, he didn’t care for the dust, or the smell for that matter, but, when one was hiding themselves from people trying to kill them they couldn’t afford to be too picky. Regardless, Aldaine was convinced Reynard was here, hence, he awaited a reply…

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

Shinigamiwolves

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:05 pm
User Image
                                  𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓽

╒═════════════════ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

"Awfully confident for someone with so little information..." The voice of another, likely unwelcome voice would suddenly ring in Aldaine's ears, echoing as if it was coming from nowhere yet everywhere. "Perhaps I should consider the Captain of the Guard still being alive a blessing, considering the information he was able to unveil..." The voice echoed out again, once more not giving any kind of clue as to the direction or distance it was coming from, echoing in Aldaine's ears yet again. Unbeknownst to anyone, at any given time, in any of the given places, the silent Rogue had been silently following all of them, watching, listening during the entire trek back to the city. After returning to the city and going their separate ways, the former Trendelonian officer had scoured the city, searching for the odd Captain who decided to stay dead for the time being. When he entered the odd abandoned warehouse, Gerot decided that it was time.

"Now that you know there are greater stakes, perhaps its time to ask yourself since you've seen with your own eyes that the dear Captain is still alive, why your father is being held for 'Killing the Captain of the Guard'..." Gerot would say, his voice still echoing all around instead of coming directly from him. "...Or better yet, the bigger question at hand, where exactly is your father?" Gerot would ask as his voice became more singular, starting less and less to echo as he continued on. "These past few months have been more and more baffling, every day more questions found then answers, every day a greater loss of time, so let me ask you now, Aldaine..." Gerot would say as his voice finally stopped echoing in the air, coming from his actual direction as he stepped out of the shadows on the other side of the building. Gerot would lift his head slowly, his eyes coming into view as they locked with Aldaine's once more. "What would a war-torn High-Ranking Court Mage Noble of Valor, need with a High-Ranked Noble of Trendel?..."

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═════════════════╛

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

NDG Void

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

ShinigamiWolves

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:39 pm
User Image

[Where:] Abandoned building [With:] Gerot [Feeling:] Calm and on guard [Outfit:] Light Combat Gear
╔═══════════════════

The voice that responded was one that Aldaine had not expected to hear again for quite a while. Upon hearing his former mentor, Aldaine’s gaze grew dark and cold. The old man’s voice echoed all around him and all Aldaine could do is listen, while observing each and every hiding spot that came to mind. However, eventually, Gerot’s voice would seem to stop echoing in Aldaine’s ears and come to a more focused location in the room. At that point, Aldaine’s gaze connected with the eyes of his former teacher. “We have our sights set on De’Valaer. I know all to well that he won’t be easily dealt with, in fact, I’m certain that it will be more difficult than I could possibly imagine. But I am willing to trust in my own comrades and join them in how they plan to stop him.”

Aldaine remained calm in his mentor’s presence. If this were yesterday, he would’ve rush at Gerot with the intent of cutting the old man’s throat for all he’d done. However, now, he found himself calm, though cautious nonetheless. “But before I even ponder the notion of my father…it’s time you answered some questions…” Aldaine paused for a moment before continuing, his voice still calm and collected, “Why…? Why did Arthur attack the city? Why did you aid him, leading a band of mercenaries and psychopaths who laughed and danced in the blood of the innocent people you aided in killing? What did you hope to accomplish?” Aldaine’s mind had been haunted by these questions and there was still others remaining…“…and what is more…why did he want me alive? Why didn’t the two of you just kill me? It would’ve been easier for you. Saved you the trouble. You had your chance in the Fogteeth Mountains, yet you didn’t. So I ask again. Why?”

═══════════════════╝

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

Shinigamiwolves

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:58 pm
User Image
                                  𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓽

Narrowing his eyes lightly at Aldaine's first words, Gerot shook his head in disbelief of the naivete of his protege. How he spoke about having their sights on the Noble De'Valaer brought a brief disgusted expression to his face. If the rest of them we of a like mind, then Gerot presumed that these men were doomed. "Their intentions here matter little to me, what is important is we..." Before Gerot could finish his sentence, however, Aldaine spoke up once more, subverting the subject at hand before starting to ask his questions. With every question asked, Gerot's eyes would narrow deeper, and his expression would grow more stern. "Still a child..." Gerot would answer before having a brief silent moment.

"I have done many things... things I'm not proud of in service to my Lordship," Gerot would say while taking a brief step forward, his tone growing heavier and sharp in its delivery. "But this isn't about me... or you anymore," Gerot would say as his eyes widened a bit in the emphasis of his words. "You snarl and growl in anger and protest at what already has been, and lose sight of what is coming..." He said while taking another step forward. "And from what I have seen, what is coming will likely be far worse than anything that has been, more than you can even imagine," Gerot would say before stopping his advance, and once again narrowing his eyes. "Blind yourself further and you'll never see more than just what is in front of you. You... have never been my enemy, and you never will..."

Yet again, a short moment of silence would fill the air and Gerot would let out a small subtle sigh. "With the advent of this new situation, this new enemy at the gates, you and the guards of Eoana are now the least of my concerns, so if you wish to continue your incessant questioning, then perhaps there is nothing left to say..."

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

NDG Void

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

ShinigamiWolves

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:39 pm
User Image

[Where:] Abandoned building [With:] Gerot [Feeling:] Calm [Outfit:] Light combat attire
╔═══════════════════

Aldaine sighed as his mentor belittled him, calling him a “child”. Much to the jaguar’s expectations, Gerot had avoided his line of questioning, then again, with the larger events at foot as they were, he supposed the line of questioning was a bit pointless at the moment. He took note of everything Gerot had said, including his interesting stated of Aldaine “not being his enemy”. Aldaine, at his core, despised Gerot at this very point and time, however, in spite of that…what his former Mentor said made sense. This wasn’t about Aldaine or Gerot anymore. This was about the bigger picture.

Aldaine released a small exasperated laugh as he replied “Hmph…I knew I wouldn’t get an answer out of you. But…while I loathe you for what you’ve done and as much as I may hate to admit this…I understand…you are right. There is a bigger picture to all of this, so much so that my personal feelings are of no consequence.” Turning to Gerot, Aldaine referred back to Gerot’s initially statements, his tone still calm and focused “So then, back to what you were saying…” Aldaine knew it was pointless to resist. While he didn’t trust Gerot with his life, he’d be foolish to disregard his mentor’s wisdom of certain matters. Whether he liked it or not, he would need to co-operate with Gerot on this occasion and hear what he had to say…

═══════════════════╝

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

Shinigamiwolves

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:30 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Reynard knew that Aldaine would seek him out after recovering from their mission up into the mountains. After returning to the city, he’d slipped away, breaking off from the group before they’d gotten too close. He’d promised everyone more answers later and wished them well and that was it. Now, after doing a bit of reconnaissance at the docks, Rey slipped back into the abandoned building he was temporarily occupying while Diane’s father was in residence at their home…and when he stepped back inside, he was surprised to her voices.

As silent as a cat, he eaves dropped on the conversation, picking up what was being contemplated. At first, he’d been shocked to realize that Aldaine was talking to Gerot. That alone was bewildering, seeing as how the man had nearly tried to kill them all, the day before. However, it seemed that the extremist leader had figured out a few things on his own and the more Rey listened, the more he started making sense…

When it seemed that the conversation was going South and that Gerot might leave, Rey rounded the corner. “I couldn’t help but overhear a good portion of that conversation…” He said, holding his hands up to show Gerot that he didn’t mean to attack. “You seem to have some good intelligence on what is going on in the City. While I don’t like you or what you have done to my home, it seems that for the time being, we share a common enemy…and in my opinion, it would be wise to work together to thwart Rhysian’s plans…” He said in all seriousness.

═══════════════════╝

Captain of the Eoana City Guard || Reynard Balgaire

Raiyun

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:13 am
User Image
                                  𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓽

Gerot's eyes narrow as Aldaine finally spoke, his nagging arrogant sense of self-righteousness still leaking out through his words. Even so, Gerot did not expect him to listen to reason so readily. So Gerot naturally tilted his head in slight amusement and bewilderment as Aldaine seemingly tried to return to words that Gerot was initially going to say. Before he could finish his sentence, however, the voice of another rang out, finally announcing his presence to them both. He had only arrived some minutes ago, but the sound of his approach had long reached Gerot's ears. Staying vigilant, Gerot listened careful to any possible sounds of an ambush but remained calm when the eavesdropping individual did nothing but listen. So when the individual finally made himself known, Gerot turned his gaze towards him expectantly, as if he had been a part of the conversation all along.

"Delusions of grandeur... " Gerot would immediately retort while turning to face Rey then, his hands at the ready as his body emphasized his words. "Do not delude yourself into an unwitted, non-existent alliance, I am not here to take down that absurd Court Mage, only to remove a piece off his board to garner a defense against his game. The most I offer is a truce, in hopes that the Guards before me can get me the information that has alluded me thus far," Gerot said in a dark sharp tone that once more emphasized the severity of the task at hand. "I do not know what he has planned for my Lordship, but I know this, whatever it is can likely reignite the war between Valor and Trendel, so it is imperative that I remove my Lord from the equation as soon as possible, nothing more, nothing less." Gerot said before suddenly turning and storming out of the building, as he reached the ends from which he came, his silhouette would fade into the shadows of the edges of the broken building, and just as quickly, it would fade from view, disappearing altogether from the building. In the air around them both, the last thing they would hear is the ringing sound of his echoing in the air all around them. "Aldaine will know how to find me... Get me my Lord De'Freye's location, and I will ensure he is removed from this place so that that Mage cannot use him to further his cause..."

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

NDG Void

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

ShinigamiWolves

Raiyun
Captain

Main City ➣Market District

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items