Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:01 am
Galaxy glittered gaze searched the horizon as he padded along at a medium pace. He was quite liking this particular form and had been hiding in it for about a month or so now, would he go back to that lion life? Eventually, just not yet.

The sun's rays beat down on him in a rejuvenating manner and a smile formed upon his pale lips. Today was going to be a good day. Finding a grassy hilltop he made himself comfortable.  
The daylight had reached that perfect point, or so Mera believed, bouncing along to feel the grass under her paws. At first glance it was obvious the petite female didn't get out much, or if she did, she certainly wasn't accustomed to tall grass. She thoroughly enjoyed rolling through the taller stalks, ducking down and grinning wildly before wandering into the next patch, enjoying the taste of freedom she had envied others for some time.
She hadn't expected, however, someone raining on her parade, and no sooner should she pick up on the scent of another close by, her tomfoolery came to an abrupt halt, and she quickly scanned the area for signs of life, her head just barely reaching above the grass she was not moments before almost bouncing in.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ears twitched and eyes blinked at the bounding female as she came into view, her petite figure made him seem much larger than what he already was. Maybe he should adjust his size later, he hadn't experience with canines so his adjustment had been a little off.

She was unique and very striking, this interested him a great deal. Tail waved gently as he stood up to get a better veiw of her. Dipping his head, "Hello, beautiful day to be enjoying it, much like you are." Her energy was intoxicating.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:02 am
She hadn't caught sight of him, and the minute he spoke, she smiled and turned to respond, only to blurt out, "Holy huge!" Her eyes were as big as the moon as she took in his size, wondering if that was the size of a normal dog or not. Her parents hadn't been very clear about their 'small genetics' but maybe they were absolutely dwarfish and that's why they chose to live the way they did, as secluded as nature would allow. She blinked a few times, realizing she was leaving him at an awkward pause, and she quickly cleared her throat, embarrassment obvious on her face, "Oh... y-yes it's a lovely d-day.... I couldn't resist the s-sunshine..."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

The chuckle that emerged from his maw couldn't be helped. It wasn't a mocking ton, but one of endearment. Sitting back down to seem less huge he watched her with glinting eyes.

"No need to be shy, I know my size is alarming to most. But given we are both unique in size, you could say we are almost two peas in a pod. " trying to get her to be less nervous around him he hoped that helped.

"I'm limerence, what may I call you?"  
She offered a smile, glad that he was at least getting a kick out of it and not completely shell shocked like she had been. "I suppose you're right.... at least I did have some warning I was small to begin with, it's the only thing that kept me from running." She clamped her mouth shut, unsure of whether that might be too forward or not, and continued as she was addressed, "Oh, OH! My name is Mera. Limerence is quite a mouthful, isn't it?" Ah, there it was again, her inability to keep those little thoughts to herself. She wrinkled her nose, chastising herself, and hoped he would overlook it. "But its unique in a good way!"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Her demeanor told him she was young still, she would learn in time. Her youth didn't bother him, he would be here long after she was gone.

"Lim is something else I go by if you find my full name to be too much Mera." Liking the way her name rolled across his tongue he twisted his head to the side as he continued to watch her.

"You're from around here then I take it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:49 pm
She tilted her head to one side, offering a genuine smile, "Well, it's nice to meet you, Lim."
At the mention of the area, she gave it a once over, her gaze falling back on him nervously, "Well, yes and no? I've kind of... lived like a burrowing prey for a while, with family. I suppose you could say I'll go where the wind takes me now, to find some place to go?" Her voice raised an octave at the end, as if she herself wasn't even sure of what to do from this point. Once her siblings had been given the free roam they desired, they pretty much scattered to the winds and initially she sought them out, but.... glancing over Lim again, maybe she could find more interesting folk to follow through the world than the pups she grew with.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:53 pm
That was more than he knew of the area. "Having a wanderer's spirit is a good quality to have, just allowing yourself to go where your spirit calls is definitely something to be proud of." That was what he did so of course he was going to advocate a wanderer's lifestyle. "Were you seeking to head in any particular place?" Curious to know if she had a set destination in mind, if not he wouldn't mind her travelling with him for a time, it would be pleasant enough company.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:21 pm
She frowned slightly at his question, "Well, no, not particularly..." Her gaze fell to her feet, feeling the grass beneath her paws, and she took a deep breath, an idea forming that she would hope wasn't a burden on the much larger male.
"If you don't mind my company, I could always see what kind of places you prefer?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:21 pm
Cocking his head to the side he watched her for a moment and then smiled with a nod of his head. "I would very much enjoy your company." She was a breath of fresh air for him and he didn't mind it at all that she wished to see the places he enjoyed, though they were far and few between, the one's he had were quite nice.

Standing up he gave a light shake of his pale fur, "If you just follow me, I'd be happy to lead the way for us."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:00 am
Her tail wagged noticeably, excited for the idea of her first big adventure without a metaphorical chain around her neck to keep her close to home.
If she weren't covered in fur she might've blushed while she quickly brought her excitement to heel, not wanting to seem too eager for new company.
"I'm right behind you." She yipped, bouncing around before the gurgle of her stomach caught her attention.
"....But maybe food should be the first stop...."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:02 am
"Food it is then."

With a smile on his face he happily led the way for them.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games