Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cats of the Sun ☼ A Warrior Cats BC

Back to Guilds

A place for members of the Cats of the Sand BC Shop to keep track or and roleplay their characters. 

Tags: Roleplay, Warriors, Cats 

Reply SunClan
[ORP] Making friends (Starfur x Anyone of SunClan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Light paws padded through the great woods that surrounded the Sun Pool. Starfur found himself restless on this particular day. His thoughts kept going back to the concept of friends. The warrior tom had made very few friends in his life with MountainClan and although he knew every cat in SunClan, he did not think there was any cat he could actually call his friend here.

A small sigh escaped him. It was his own fault really. He only had himself to blame for not speaking to the others more often, for not putting out more effort to get to know them. There was a conflict inside of him. A desire for companionship but a deep seeded fear that he wasn't friend material. Starfur was a warrior, a protector. Though he was kind and smiled often, small talk was not his strong point. Conversation in general was a skill he had never really developed.

Reaching the edge of the woods he sat and looked out across the Sun Pool. There he made a silent vow to himself to try harder, to make an effort to talk more and perhaps make a lasting friendship with one or more of his clanmates.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:05 am
User Image

Gingerpaw was running like there were foxes on her paws. Clearly, this was not the case, since there were no foxes in SunClan. However, to Gingerpaw, there was something worse: kits. Now, she didn't hate kits, but she could only stand explaining why she was in SunClan, but her tail was not ( she was born without one, she never had a tail to begin with!) so many times before wanting to run.

Eventually, that's what she had found herself doing. She redirected Blazekit's attention to his parents and then booked it. But then when he turned and saw her running he thought it was a game instead.

Which was why she was now running at a deadbolt towards the Sun Pool. She had never tried to jump into it before, didn't know if they were supposed to, but if it would get Blazekit off her rear, she'd do it. Only, there was a cat in the way. Mouse-dung! She thought, but then realized that this cat looked bigger than she was... Maybe this was a blessing in disguise. Skidding to a halt, she dove in front of him, trying to make herself smaller in front of the new cat.

"Hide me." She hissed softly to the cat. "Or else Blazekit will find me. Please, just this one, okay?" She begged to the stranger. What? She couldn't be expected to know everyone's name! SunClan was bigger than MountainClan ever had been, going back generations!

Natitsuri
I may have Blazekit come in later, but he's lagging behind for the time being.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Blinded By Silence
Vice Captain

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.From a little way down the shore, the white she-cat who had once been sat with her long tail curled around her, grooming her sun-rise fur. Her quiet morning, however, was interrupted by tiny paws skittering through the stones. She peered over and felt a purr rumble in her chest as she watched the young apprentice run from a kit.

Her heart ached. The kits had always been her favorite part of being a medicine cat. So small, so precious. She felt a small echo of emptiness. While the whole clan had been her kits, secretly she had yearned for children of her own. But Sunclan had different plans for her.

Dovetail rose and padded over, placing herself in the way on the oncoming kit. She had seen this game many times. Her tail swayed playfully as the kit approached, "Where are you going Blazekit?"

belloblossom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ripplepaw had been laying calmly still contemplating many questions he had when the loud sound of the kits an the other apprentice echoed. He rolled his eyes and moved to make sure he didn't get run over by the both of them.

From the side lines he observed as Dovetail cut off Blazekit. Then looked for where the apprentice had gotten to and loudly scoffed. "Even a kit would find you hiding behind another cat." Ripplepaw said heading towards Starfur and Gingerpaw. "Honestly you look foolish. Tell her she looks foolish. Right uh...."He nudged Starfur but realized he didn't know the tom's name. "Sorry I'm Ripplepaw. And you are?" Ripplepaw at least knew Gingerpaw's name one couldn't help but know the other apprentices.

Natitsuri

belloblossom

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:49 pm
Starfur was pulled from his thoughts as one of the young apprentices of the clan came running up to him. In his usual fashion, he smiled down at the smaller. He gave himself a shake and tried to fluff his fur up as much as possible to hide the forever young she-cat for the kit chasing her.

"I'll do my best." He said to her, shifting his body to better protect her from the view of Blazekit. Starfur's smile broadened as another apprentice approached and called them out for being silly.

"Starfur. No need to apologize to me, Ripplepaw." Starfur said with a small chuckle. He had been in SunClan for a long time, many generations of MountainClan had joined the ranks since his death. Being the warrior at heart that he was, he had learned nearly all of the names of those who had joined him in the after clan, those who he would protect if ever an occasion presented itself. He did not fault the younger members for not knowing his name though as he had not made much effort to be a part of their lives in SunClan.

"I do not think she looks foolish. She looks..." The pale male paused for a moment as he observed Gingerpaw. "Tired. Are you alright, Gingerpaw?"

Valdmir Talamore

belloblossom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:18 pm
User Image

Blazekit was rushing around, trying to see where his dear friend Gingerpaw had gone. She was just with him a minute ago... Yet, ever distracted, when he saw Dovetail place herself in front of him, he sat pleasantly before her.

"I'm playing a searching game with Gingerpaw!" He announced happily. "I wanted to know where her tail went, cause she told me she hid it somewhere in SunClan, but then she disappeared too! So now I have to find both Gingerpaw's tail and Gingerpaw!" He explained to Dovetail with a smile, perking up his ears. "Do you know where I can find them?" He asked.

Blinded By Silence

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:29 pm
User Image

Gingerpaw blinked gratefully at the tomcat, Starfur as he introduced himself, gratefully. She was going to thank him when a familiar voice piped up. She poked her head out from the side and glared at Ripplepaw.

"Shut up, mouse-brain! Blazekit will hear you!" She spat. "How would you like a kit following you around for an eternity, asking you to play with him constantly? Maybe I'll suggest you as his next play partner when he comes by!" She said, fur fluffing out. Ripplepaw could be so... urgh!

Looking back to Starfur when he addressed her, she let out a sigh and snuck back around, laying down at his paws.
"No." She said, her mew bitter. "I am tired. You would be too, if you had to spend your entire afterlife running from a kit who's favorite thing to do is torment you about why you seem to be the only cat in SunClan that doesn't have a tail." She growled into her paws. She normally didn't mind, but Blazekit made such a big deal about it! It was bound to get under her fur sooner or later and it appeared that today was the day it finally had.

Natitsuri

Valdmir Talamore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:07 pm
"Nice to meet you Starfur!" Ripplepaw managed to get a smile on his face even if it was a bit of a snarky one as he turned to look to Gingerpaw.

"Tired...how can one be tired here?" Ripplepaw remarked about Starfur's statement. There was nothing to do here after all! He pinned his ears back when Gingerpaw addressed him. "You're the mouse brain trying to hide from a kit behind a warrior. When there are much better places to hide." Ripplepaw offer with a scoff. "That sounds horrible count me out." He spat he wasn't much for kits he wanted to grow up not be dragged down by kits.

"Hmm that's even below my choices of torment, too easy to point out the obvious." Ripplepaw laughed. "Maybe someone can talk to Blazekit about it...I bet you could pass some wise warrior knowledge to him Starfur." Ripple looked up to the tom. Hmm knowledge just because Ripple had come to Sunclan didn't mean Ripplepaw had to stop learning! Maybe that's something he could focus on.

belloblossom

Natitsuri

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:59 am
For a moment, the smile faded from Starfur's features. It was understandable that Gingerpaw would be tired of entertaining Blazekit. He had not have kits of his own but he had watched the kits in SunClan from a distance and often mentally applauded their caretakers for the endless patience it took to deal with them everyday for so many years.

"In time you won't be the only one, I'm sure." He said in a gentle voice in regards to Gingerpaw being the only cat in SunClan without a tail. Listening to the banter between the two appentices, Starfur's smile returned and he chuckled lightly.

"Wise warrior knowledge?" He asked more to himself than the young cats before him. Is that what was expected of him these days? "There are many wise warriors here but I'm not sure I would classify myself as one." Again he chuckled lightly. Starfur was no leader and he was no father, just a simple hunter and protector. He wasn't sure what wisdom he could offer a kit on being more sensitive to others feelings.

belloblossom

Valdmir Talamore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."A searching game, you say?" She stretched her paws forward, slipping seamlessly into a hunting crouch, "That's a great way to practice your warrior skills, Blazekit." She stretched further and with a yawn, rolled over onto her side, smiling down upon the tiny kit. "A cat's tail, you say? Oh, yes, I'm sure I've seen at least one." She mewled, playfully catching his tiny tail beneath her paw. "I can take you if you like."

belloblossom

Blinded By Silence
Vice Captain

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 11:34 pm
User Image

Gingerpaw flattened her ears at Ripplepaw's harsh commentary, but she found some satisfaction in the fact that he seemed as equally disinclined to kit-sit as she did. She wasn't sure what to remark about Ripplepaw's 'choices of torment' as he put it. From what she could gather, he wasn't going to be making similar comments on her lack of a tail. That at least, was a small mercy.

"Who stuck a burr in your pelt?" She grumbled. She didn't know if there were burrs in SunClan, but there had to be for Ripplepaw to be acting so rude.

At the prospect of Starfur giving them any wisdom, she perked her ears and turned to stare at the warrior. His answer was disappointing, but she pushed.
"You say that, but you lived long enough to become a warrior, which is more than we got to do." She'd come to terms with her death a while ago, so speaking about her early demise didn't phase her. "I'm sure you have something to say. Or you could tell us about what it was like to get your warrior name." She added in a dreamy sort of way. She'd always wondered what her own warrior name would have been, if she'd lived long enough to receive it.

Natitsuri

Valdmir Talamore

SunClan

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces