Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cats of the Sun ☼ A Warrior Cats BC

Back to Guilds

A place for members of the Cats of the Sand BC Shop to keep track or and roleplay their characters. 

Tags: Roleplay, Warriors, Cats 

Reply MoonClan
[ORP] Sunlight Shines on the Moon {Lilacmoon x Sunclan}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:58 pm
User Image Lilacmoon looked at her budding little clan that she had managed to bring together from the scraps of the wild woods. They were beginning to start their nightly routine. The daytime in the forest was filled with unknown dangers from the two-leg's nests that lay at the forest edge. She wanted to keep her little clan, her little family safe from those unknown dangers that came with daylight and left with moonlight.

She moved towards her spot on top of the Medicine cat's den to wish them well on their hunts and to pray that Sunclan watches over them even as the light faded into darkness. As she walked she stumbled barely managing to keep her paws underneath her as the world shifted from a lovely sunset to a bright, almost blinding, mid-day light. She looked in front of her at the stony shore surrounded by a sea of light. She felt warmed by the familiar light that sank into her fur and seemed to seep further. She turned as she noticed a faint, but familiar presence behind her.

Blinded by Silence

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sunseer sat quietly, his spotted tail tucked neatly over his paws. He gazed out over the Sun Pool, reveling in the calming sound of water lapping the stony shore.

"Lilacmoon, we have been expecting you," He said after a time, "Welcome to the Sun Pool. Here, by the will of Sunclan, you will be given your nine lives so that you may serve your clan to your fullest potential."

He rose to his feet, stepped aside, and so the ritual began.  

Blinded By Silence
Vice Captain

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:47 pm
User Image

Blazekit was determined to be the first to give a leader a life this time. He zoomed forward before anyone else could, fur fluffed out.
"Lilacmoon, Lilacmoon!" He cheered, bumping his head into her leg and purring loudly. "You're gonna be a leader, that's really exciting! But sometimes, you might feel overwhelmed, but you can't let that get in the way of a good time!" He babbled. "So, with this life I give you... erm, hold on..." He couldn't quite reach the warrior-queen, so he jumped up and crashed his nose against hers, squeaking, "Joy!" The result of the life would feel like a burst of delight in her chest, unexpected and wonderful.

Grinning from ear to ear, he ducked his head and pranced back to his father with a grin.
"I did it! Are you proud?" He mewed, before taking up his place to watch the rest of the proceedings.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:55 pm
User Image

Gingerpaw watched with repressed disdain at Blazekit's reply. She couldn't help it. She just didn't like kits as much as everyone else seemed to. At least he didn't come bumbling over to her. As she approached Lilacmoon, she tried to raise her head with dignity. Flicking her ears by way of greeting, she mewed.

"Lilacmoon, with this life, I give you caution. There come times when leading with a sense of trepidation can save the lives of your Clanmates over rushing in head first." Gingerpaw had to stretch her neck slightly to be able to touch her nose to the warrior's, but as she pulled away she added. "However, as a leader for your Clan, you must not let this life turn into one of fear. You are strong as a Clan. Rely on your Clanmates, for they will rely on you." With that, she dipped her head, backed up a pace and then turned to join the ranks of SunClan once more.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:35 pm
User Image

Ripplepaw well was a little late but not by much. This was a very rare occasion where he didn't not enter the area with a scowl on this face, everyone could thank Scarecrow for that. He moved towards Lilacmoon with a flick of his tail least this one was a full warrior unlike the last one here to get their lives.

"My name is Ripplepaw. Sometimes as a leader you will have to make hard choices. Sometimes this will means having to sides when you clan members can't see eye to eye." Ripplepaw explained before moving to touch his nose to Lilacmoon's a sense of clarity and confidence would rush through her. "Lilacmoon, with this life, I give you Good Judgement with it may you make the right decisions for your clan. May you form an opinion objectively and with authority, free from personal feelings you may hold for someone or something." Ripplepaw nodded to Lilacmoon before moving to leave so the next cat could come.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Starfur sat and watched happily as some of the younger members gave lives to the new leader to be. He patiently waited his turn before stepping up to Lilacmoon. As Ripplepaw moved to join the others, Star trotted forward.

"As a leader, you are responsible for many more lives than just your own. You will need to take that into account with every decision you make." The light pelted male leaned forward and lightly touched his nose to the she-cat's nose. "With this live I give you Selflessness. Always think of what's best for the clan, even if it's not always what's best for you."

He gave the leader to be an encouraging smile before taking his place among the others, making way for the next cat.

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blinded By Silence
Vice Captain

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The young medicine cat trotted over to Lilacmoon with a purr rumbling in her chest. She settled before the new leader and sat down, tucking her tail over her paws. The tip of it twitched with her excitement. So many new changes!

"Hello, Lilacmoon. Are you worried about your new name? Sunmoon sounds a little... on the nose, doesn't it? Oh no need to worry yourself over it, that's why we choose your name!" She giggled, "You're pretty well set up to be a leader, aren't you? What to give you..." The tail twitched more, "Ah, yes. A clan consists of many cats, Lilacmoon. There's the leader and deputy, medicine cats and elders, kits, and everyone else! There will be times where you will need to lean on others around you. You don't have to do everything alone. So," She purred, "with this life, I give you adaptability. Lean on others, bend where you need to. Change, but never break."

The white she-cat pressed her nose to the lavender cat before her. As this life passed through her, Lilacmoon would feel her body bending and twisting, it was painful, but when it was over, it left a feeling of relaxation in its wake.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Little paws trotted forward to sit in front of the she-cat. His little tail twitched slightly. "It was you wasnt it? The one that carried my body out of the nursery, away from the other kits and my exhausted mother, when sunclan took me. You were always in the nursery." He purred. "You grieved, it seemed harder than any other clan member, the loss of a kit that had never even began to live their life. What cat could be better to lead a clan than one that already feels the responsibility of the rest of the clan?" He beamed up at the she-cat. "With this life... Lilacmoon, I am giving you Pride in yourself. Because in that pride is pride for your clanmates....." He reached out his tiny nose.

He turned back and trotted back to the place he could sit.

caffeinecraving
Crew

caffeinecraving
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Scarecrow waited for the small tomkitten to return to his position in line. He walked forward. He didnt make a fancy speech he just sat. "Lilacmoon, what can sunclan give you to make you a better leader than what you already are? You can never underestimate the power that is behind a mother protecting their kits.But you already know that.... Better than most.... So i give you in this life..."He paused to consider her. "I give you the desire to protect what belongs to you, in the same way a mother would fight for their kits...." He lifted his head before nodding and walking back to his spot.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Floodkit did not really understand what was happening at first, but he was intrigued by the gathering of Sunclan cats around the Moonclan cat.The ceremony of receiving nine lives! Floodkit wondered what it must be like. To be a leader. Maybe Pigeonflight would be Mountainclan's own leader one day! And then he can give her a life! He patiently waited and listened to the others' gifts. Gifts that anyone could use, especially if living.

"Hi Lilacmoon. I'm new here. But I give you the gift of nurturing. I didn't get to live much in your world, but my mother would have nurtured me. Nurture the future kits of your clan, and help them become the best that they can."

He then returned to his place, feeling a sense of relief.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

MoonClan

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces