"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" With a roar filled with anguish and ferocity she lunged at the large male that stood before her, there was no holding back, and she felt her claws dig deep into the pale shoulder flesh. Red stained his pale fur as he allowed her to let out the pain within her heart. While he was certain he had other children in the mortal realm, he felt the strongest connection to the one's within this pride.

Mainly because he had, for the most part, cared for their mother and had witnessed her die giving birth to them so he felt as though he owed his offspring some form of parent. Even if he wasn't really 'parenting' any of them and just showing up to check in on them.

"WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT BACK!" She screamed as she slammed the full force of her weight into him, her teeth finding purchase into his side as she tried to pull him down, he was just too large so all she did was just get a small pull in her direction and she let go and backed away, her breath coming in heavy pants as she gave the tall brute before her a look full of daggers.

Turning to pace back and forth the starry gazed male watched her as she paced back and forth before him. "Alstroemeria, My Daughter, I am truly sorry for what happened to your mother and your siblings." He knew that some of them were no longer in the pride, he was able to know where they were, but unless any of them wanted to see him in the future he wouldn't track them down.

"YOU--- HAVE--- NO----RIGHT!!!!!" How dare he call her daughter. He was no father to her! Lunging at him again she shoved into his chest and then felt a heavy weight of emotions seem to pour out of her as tears streamed down her face. "I'll never get to know her, and it's all my fault." Crying into his chest she blamed herself and her siblings more than anything. "We killed her, we all killed her." She cried and the God suddenly was uncertain of what to do.

Some emotions were easy enough for him to understand but whatever it was that she was going through at the moment he was unfamiliar with the guilt she was feeling. While he mourned the loss of their mother and felt a small sliver of pain at her passing it wasn't anything close to what the young female before him was feeling.

If it wasn't for him, her and her siblings, their mother would still be alive. Her heart ached for the pain of never being able to know her mother, and she had no one to blame but circumstance itself. "If you never would have met her, then she wouldn't have had us and she wouldn't have died." After learning the truth of her birth and then having to deal with her 'mother' and most of her siblings disappearing, it was just so much for her to deal with. It wasn't like she had any close friends to talk to, though she was sure she might be able to talk to Astrid, but he had things of his own to work through.

Finally her sobbing subsided and the tears ceased to flow down her cheeks and she pushed herself away from the large male and cast a sideways glance up at him. Pulling his paw away from across her back he allowed her to move away from him and watched as she looked at him in a slightly different way. His wounds had stopped bleeding and the little pain she had inflicted upon him had faded as well,

"Is there anything you'd like to talk to me about while I'm here?" Limerence decided to ask since she seemed more liable to talk to him now that her sobbing had anger had passed, or so he hoped. She was still growing and it was likely she'd go through a few more emotional outbursts yet. So why not try and get some kind of conversation out of her while he could?

Shaking her head the two of them sat in silence for what seemed like an eternity. Time wasn't something that mattered to the two of them as the day wore on as if it were nothing. Silence remained between the two of them for a while longer before the large male turned and looked down upon his pale daughter who reminded him so much of her mother. Though she definitely had a fighters spirit, he wasn't sure where that had come from. It definitely wasn't from him, he wasn't the type to have that kind of strong, raw, emotion. "I would like you to have something from me. Once I leave you can do with it whatever you like with it." Pulling a trinket from his mane he held the talisman out towards her and she stared at it curiously for a moment.

"What is it?" It was lovely and she could tell his hair was possibly bound into it. "I don't have regular feather's like some God's do so this is the closest thing I could think of. If you ever need me, for anything at all, you have but to call out to me and I'll be there, without hesitation." He hoped that was an easy enough explanation of how it worked.

"It won't work if you're not wearing it."

She took it and wrapped it around her left paw for the time being. She had yet to decide what she was going to do with it once they parted ways.

Looking at the ground for a moment she stole a sideways glance towards him. "I wouldn't mind doing this again, more often maybe." He was the only parent she had left and while she wasn't completely 'all about him' she figured she could at least spend some time with him.

"I would like that. Whenever you want to talk, you know how to find me." Knowing she was likely sick of him by now he stood up and she did the same. With a silent bow of her head she turned and walked away, and he blinked into the void.

WC: 1050