Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
[Plot Thread] 'Saur Thumb Plot Thread [OPEN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:25 pm
Hello! Welcome to my boring plot thread. I will update this over a long period of time, but hopefully keep it up to date and always open for plots!

Feel free to post here, PM me, or poke me on discord!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Super Sailor Sinistra, Senshi of Brooms

• Very interested in visiting wonders and planets with people
  • I need to do world building and figure out her homeworld, but links and plots for that would be good
  • Not a great fighter but fun to beat up
  • Incredibly sweet young woman (19), but very shy
  • Always looking to help anyone that might need it, no matter how small
  • Learning she might like the ladies (she does) and is very flustered about the whole thing
  • Needs more drama in her life

Captain Crocoite

• Recently promoted to Captain
  • Will have a youma, Novus the dinosaur
  • Incredibly crafty and vicious, loves to play with his food. Interested in breaking down the resolve and minds of his enemies.
  • Does not play super well with others, but will try until he is a General and has the power he wants to do his own thing (he thinks)
  • Owns an antique and pawn shop in town. loves making deals. applies this strategy to starseed hunting and battling as well.
  • Camelot's brother
  • Looking to hunt down Camelot (does not actually know it's his brother, Tony, but hates him just as much) and try to kill him to gain access to the library where Tony works. Will need allies!
  • Has no qualms tormenting chibi or normal senshi. considers all kinds of senshi, including dark mirror and corrupt, to be lesser beings and not worth keeping around.

Sailor Cygnus, Chibi Senshi of Fear

• Will be corrupted by his brother after he becomes a super senshi.
  • Real bratty, especially now that he's dealing with the loss of his brother. Lashing out in all directions, causing trouble by stealing, vandalizing, and basically acting like a street tough.
  • Picking fights with anyone, no matter how dangerous looking or disinclined to fight they might be. Particularly angry at Chaos
  • Can't find his powered quest so having a hard time remembering his powers. Whoops. Will include those in fights soon though, as they play with people's fears and could be fun.
  • Would like some friends, even if he is very hard to reach right now. And after corrupting he will be even tougher, but that always makes for some fun times >>

Sailor Sterope, Dark Mirror Senshi of Electrocution

• Still getting a feel for playing her
  • Rough and tumble, rude and ambitious, Sterope is eager to jump into the fray. Needs some direction, as is basically a newbie with no idea what she is doing
  • Is very interested in those forcible corruption plots that were recently being plotted
  • Will probably be a bruiser and a pretty good body guard
  • Feel free to throw any ideas at me, as she is a pretty clean blank slate right now

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Guardian Cat Hadaya

• Navi's guardian, but has SO MUCH love inside him, he is always willing and eager to help other senshi. Looking for power ups, training, awakenings, phones, etc.
  • Really want him to be a senshi cat, though I think he still needs more reqs for his human form >>
  • More cat friends please! Or cat enemies, if you can manage to hate him. He is mostly oblivious to the lines between them, much more scared of chaos people than chaos cats.
  • General learning experiences, good and bad. Other cats to help him get better at Guardian'ing and all that jazz

General Painite

• Sort of in plot limbo at the moment. Once I figure out how to play her and what I want to do with her, I'll fill this space in. For now, she's just around for general stuff and to help folks fill reqs.

Half Youma General Merlinite

• On the road to purifying! Would love to RP more with the court that is going to help him (I think whatever the one Lysithia belongs to? my brain is not great) with the additional help of Camelot.
  • Nega fights. It is probably pretty common knowledge that he's a traitor, but he is also almost always under the protection of Camelot, so when he wanders out on his own he is open for attacks!
  • Has literally never figured out that he can use glamour to be civilian-ish. Maybe before he turns back it would be nice to know XD
  • Senshi and knight friends and contacts, of course! He'll be an Earth knight (like his almost-dad) once he purifies, and though he has a lot of info about how knights work as far as how Camelot does things, he'd be interested in learning from others as well.
  • Always open to drama and trauma. He's my punching bag.
  • He will be the head of the Knight Brigade idea I was batting around before, for purified Negas. They will be called GEM KNIGHTS and be awesome. /dumb face

Royal Knight Camelot of Earth

• Of course he is always around for any purifications that need to be done, or just spreading information about the process. He will help anyone that needs it: whether they purify or not, or if they are White Moon or not.
  • I have been batting around the idea of getting him beat up by a brave group of nega folks but I have not gotten around to organizing it...
  • He can sense when a knight is about to awaken, so if anyone wants to be protected for their awakening by a big boss guardian, he'll be there!
  • Still the head of Destiny City Central Library, and will offer jobs/internships to those who are looking for some financial stability.
  • Will insert more plot ideas as they come.
  • Feel free to use him for reqs and information! He is a walking library, after all.

Dark Mirror Sailor Virtus, Eternal Senshi of Kindness

• I am going to purify this sweet bean, so anyone who wants to hang out with him before he changes sides is more than welcome to! Either side, he basically avoids fights will all.
  • As a healer, he is more inclined to help than hurt, so if he runs into anyone with an injury, he'll likely jump into fix them up! Would love for him to get more experience doing that.
  • Talking with folks who have purified, or want to, might help him shape how he wants to go about it. He is not bitter or leaving because he's upset, so he will hold no ill will toward the DMS once he is white moon.
  • of course, anyone that wants to punch him is free to do that.

Luxor, Knight of Pluto

• In need of a reset. Has no plots to speak of.
  • Thinking about bopping him hard enough on the head to wipe his brain a bit. Might result in a fully grown knight in need of complete retraining, and some help!

Sailor Chaonis,Eternal Senshi of Danger

• Soon to be MARRIED.
  • Open for reqs, helping train newbies, or smashing nega faces. Peaceful toward DMS because of Navi.

Full Youma Novus

• Novus is a giant dinosaur that absolutely hates everything on two legs. He will eat people if he is given a chance, so approach with extreme caution. His hatred for the White Moon is particularly strong, with a brutal viciousness toward knights.
  • His ability allows his claws to administer a numbing agent, which he usually uses on legs to disable his prey. I would love to play with this though because I think him using it to help someone (a guardian cat, most likely, or another youma) would be weirdly sweet.
  • He is mostly empty headed and animal like, though he can communicate in short phrases, Very easily confused with a short temper, though he tries to behave around the negaverse. Generals scare him.
  • Massive soft spot for small, furry animals. Like I said, I would love to RP him with some guardian cats, regardless of what side they're on, because giant dinosaur + cute kitten = fun times.
  • Will be Crocoite's personal youma.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:05 pm
I know we have am RP with Sterope going but I'll just gently lay these here.

The Rrecords Keepers and The Home Front  

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:23 pm
This is finally open for posting <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:23 pm
Merlinite is possibly the most interesting looking half-youma to me...I like his mixed-up style. (I'm a sucker for partial transformation stuff, and he's got that look down.)

Anyway. Virtus being a healer and wanting more healing exposure...perhaps he should have a run-in with Hypatia. She's Order, and definitely a healer type. (Also not hostile to Mirrors, as she hasn't had cause to be.)

What would they do? I'm not sure, exactly, but I'm sure something could be figured out.

...And, of course, a rematch of Nix & Croc is always an open possibility. razz  

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:58 pm
orz rl ate our threads. I am displwease, RL.

But I can offer plots!

1. Eternal Elpis
- Always up for reqs, talking purification, ETC.
2. In Lysithea's court so I'mhappyto hurl her at Merlinite. I thinkour current team in the court are Eternals Lysithea and Elpis, Super Subra, and Sailors Adria, Malus, and Forte. Owners of ythe other 4 are Das on Subra, Redbud-Tree on Forte, and Kyu on Adria and Malus. -TOSS GLITTER- TO HELP OUT WITH THINGS AT LEAST but yes, Elpis would be perfectly fine meeting Merlinite.
- And anyone else wanting to meet an Eternal who you wanna hurtle, Elpis' generally friendly.

2. Nastrond - Page of Castor
- Can also help with Reqs.
- Uhm. Fairly aggressive with Chaos. Will attack immediately. Will fight people bigger in power because she's not against fighting dirty. Or kiulling. Siiiigh. So if you need an Order to fight, hi.
- Also friendly toi Order. She's really barely dealt in the war so 'greyscale' isn't her biggest skill.
- Will offer Order folks a job on her monster truck team.
- Here for your order page needs?

3. Sailor Dubhe
- Order and a Cinnabon and willing to make friends with anybody. Literally.
- Her powers heal, so she might be helpful for lower characters who get hurt?
- In general, a sweetheart cinnamon roll, if you havbe use for a cinnamon roll. Will fight if attacked but hates to fight. Possibly good for befriending anyone?

4. Cordoba - Squire of Mercury
- Dear Wonder, stop eating her time needing repair. She's there a LOT. Happy to give tours, to Camelot, Sinistra, anyone wanting to see a research city made of crystal.
- Friendly by the whole, might be fun to spar or fight but she's only the type to fight if needed.
- If anything good for talking to. Please don't ask her to competantly teach, she's half-tried once and Alsafi makes her twitch.

5. Afon Wysg, Page of Earth
- Afon always needs Camelot time, always.
- Can take people to her wonder too, if people like little villages on the river in ruins.
- IDK I feel not offering RP with the dork to Camelot is against the rules of the internet. -SHOT-

heart

All of my dweebs can fight.
This isn't everyone.
My friend pls just feel free to poke anything on anybody of mine I'm down.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:15 pm
Hi lith <3 can I trouble you for RP with Camelot and Syrtis  

wuthering gee

Fanatical Loiterer

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:59 pm
When Ridley/Hygiea is sorted out she should meet up with Virtus - we can see if they remember each other... but she can call him a mean lying butt again and then.. help him on his road to purifying? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:14 pm
Hey Lith, I would be interested in RPing with you. Pick a character (just please not the General) and here is link to my Plot thread, (you can choose..)  

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:50 pm
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. Work is a b***h. For faster responses, always feel free to poke me on Discord, because I at least always have that on me.

Tolin Kalin

Thanks! I love Merlinite's design. But yesss, Virtus would love to meet more healers, and maybe if she has any stories of healing anyone he would be fascinated to know. He just wants to help, and gets the idea that maybe he would be able to do that better on the white moon side of things. Plus, I think I want him to witness a forced corruption at some point and that just sort of solidify things in his head.

Captain Croc would love a rematch with his froggy adversary. He has a sword now, and no songs.

NovaCracker

Oooh yes, Elpis should talk to Merlinite! Camelot will be teaming up with those guys to help him out, but he should probably meet some of the court members Lysithea is wrangling into helping him >>

Virtus could meet Dubhe, too, since she's a healer! Any stories of helping others with her powers would be great, bahaha. He's a good bean, too.

If Cordoba wants to give Sinistra a tour of her wonder, that would be swell! She still hasn't gone to her planet (because I haven't written it up yet)

And Crocoite will basically try to beat up any of them, so. There's that.

wuthering gee

Yes, of course! Name a place and time >> Camelot's there!

chirigami

That sounds good to me! I dunno when Hygiea will be up to it, but just let me know and Virtus will be good to go! I don't think he'll be purifying for a while yet.

Sailor Hawk

Ahaha, well, did you have anyone you were focusing on getting reqs for, maybe?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:04 pm
Lithiasaur
Well, right now, I'd prefer not to do Kakure "Dawn" cause I'm still working on getting her upgraded, but all of the others are fine smile to be honest.  

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Plot-O-Rama

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items