Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cats of the Sun ☼ A Warrior Cats BC

Back to Guilds

A place for members of the Cats of the Sand BC Shop to keep track or and roleplay their characters. 

Tags: Roleplay, Warriors, Cats 

Reply RobinClan
[FIN]Robin Takes Flight (Robinpaw x SunClan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:38 am
User Image

Robinpaw had been so sure in her ways, so confident that she could just go out and make a Clan of her own. She had told Sunsong as much, shortly after Bloodoath had gone to make his own Clan. She hadn't let herself feel discouraged that her mentor hadn't gone with her: she had Riverpaw and Leafpaw! Besides, she couldn't look discouraged, she was the leader now and she had to look out for them!

But... was Robinpaw the leader of her Clan? With three cats, were they even a Clan? And they were all apprentices, at least as far as their names said. The further Robinpaw and her companions went from when the river had split, the more the feeling of doubt crept on the young she-cat, as much as she tried to dissuade it. She had a feeling that things were going to get bumpier from here and not just because the forest floor was getting harder to navigate, with thick tendrils and tree roots around every bend. She knew that she could easily climb up a tree and walk through the branches, but her Clanmates had yet to learn the skill as easily and she would not abandon them on the ground.

That was until they were asleep on a warm afternoon, the sun high above them. Every cat was growing tired and weary, not having found their ideal camp yet. Did they even know what they were looking for? So, while Riverpaw and Leafpaw slept, she had leaped onto an old oak tree, with tall branches that seemed to stretch all the way up to the sun. She climbed to the very top branch and it swayed under her slightly. She could feel the sun warm her fur and she closed her eyes to soak it in.

When she opened them again, she wasn't on the branch anymore, but standing on a stony shore. A lake or some-such containing what she could only describe as liquid sunlight soaked her paws. She wasn't a fan of getting her paws wet, but this was warm and comforting.

"Where am I....?" She asked as she stared around in quiet amazement.

Blinded By Silence

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."This is the Sun Pool," a familiar voice answered. Slowly, Sunseer as Robinpaw had never seen him, young and full of life, he approached her. "Welcome, Robinpaw. We have brought you here for a very special ceremony."

He tilted his head ever so slightly and purred warmly at the young she-cat, "I sense that you are doubtful. But I assure you, RobinClan is just as much a clan as MountainClan. But," He paused, "You are right to wonder. You are not yet its leader." He smiled, "After all, you still carry your apprentice name, don't you. Let's fix that, shall we?" He settled down, tucking his long tail neatly over his paws.

"I, Sunseer, leader of MountainClan, call upon the cats of SunClan to look down upon this young apprentice," His voice echoed over the lightly lapping sunlight, calling forth the other members of the Cats of the Sun, "She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn."

He lowered his eyes to hers, "Robinpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" He waited patiently for her response, purring when it came.

"Then by the powers of SunClan, I give you your warrior name. Ropinpaw, for this day forward, you will be known as Robinflight. SunClan honors your tenacity and courage. And now," He smiled, "We can continue. Robinflight, today you will be given nine lives so that you may protect your clan to your fullest capabilities."

With a gentle lick to the forehead, the old leader backed away, allowing another cat to step forward. He would return to give her the final life and yet another name. As he walked away, pride radiated from him. Things were going beautifully.

belloblossom

Blinded By Silence
Vice Captain

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150

caffeinecraving
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A burly tom with a smirking smile that covered a pensive frown moved out of the line. "RobinFlight! You dont know me, but i have been following your story very closely, Im Scarecrow.... " He plodded to right infront of the very new warrior before taking a seat. "I was one of the cats that used to hunt birds for the clan, sometimes ignoring the prey on the ground to be able to watch the trees. So to see a young warrior so interested in bird hunting...It does my heart good." He smiled with true pride for the soon to be leader. "Its an honor to be able to give you your first life." He flicked his tail. "With this life RobinFlight, I give you Wisdom, far beyond your years." He leaned forward to touch his nose to her. "Use that wisdom to teach the next generation, and lead them well." With a proud nod he headed back into line to watch the rest of the lives.

Once Scarecrow had reseated himself Emberkit padded forward on his tiny paws. "RobinFlight! What a pretty Warrior name!" His little voice was a squeak but it bore the weight of sunclan behind it. "You are gonna be a great leader RobinFlight!" His little tail wiggled excitedly. "Im giving you a life... of kitlike joy" He stretched up to touch his nose to hers. She would feel a rush of joy and energy. "No matter how old you get... dont let it make you an irritable furball." He laughed and went to sit by his dad as he waited to watch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:10 pm
User Image

Gingerpaw padded forward, pride blooming in her chest that this she-cat, not much younger than she had been when she'd joined SunClan, was now earning her lives in order to become a leader.

"Hello, Robinflight, congratulations on your warrior name." She mewed. She may not have been able to earn her own warrior name, but she was so undoubtedly happy to see others earn theirs. "With this life, I give you certainty, such that you always feel sure of yourself and the life that you have chosen." She came forward, not having to stand on her tip-toes to reach Robinflight's nose, since they were roughly the same height. Finally as she stepped back, she mewed. "You have chosen to be a leader; may you have as much certainty in yourself as we in SunClan have in you." Such a life would feel like a rock settling in her stomach, but one that provided safety, like the feeling of having just eaten warm prey. With a purr, Gingerpaw stepped back among her fellow SunClan cats.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:18 pm
User Image

As soon as Gingerpaw stepped back, Blazekit came stampeding forward, only to trip over his paws and barrel head over tail. He finally came to a stop in front of Robinflight and raised his head, dizzy. When SunClan had stopped spinning around him, he looked up to the new warrior and grinned.

"Robinflight! I'm here to give you a life too! It's the life of-of..." He frowned, ears drooping. "Uh, wait, what was it...?" He asked, partially to himself and partially to Robinflight, who waited patiently in front of him. With a noise of distress, he thought of how if only he hadn't fallen, he would've been able to remember properly. That's when it came to him and he jumped up. "Oh, it was grace!" He mewed and bonked his nose against Robinflight's. "Your Clan is all about walking on trees, right? Well this life will make it easier for you to not fall out of them!" He squeaked. "Be sure to make sure your Clanmates stay safe too, okay?" He asked, before turning around and dashing over to his family. "Did I do good, you guys? Did I?" He could be heard mewing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:38 pm

Starfur smiled at the stumbling kit before stepping up and taking is place before the new leader to be.

"Robinflight, with this life, I give you endurance." Said the pale male with his ever present smile. He had to bend down a bit to touch his nose to the female's, as he was much larger than she was. "You are still young and many hardships are ahead of you. Use this life to endure all of the challenges that are to come, both mental and physical, and be strong for your clan."

He gave the young she cat one last smile as he stepped back to make room for the next cat to approach.

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blinded By Silence
Vice Captain

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The once-young she-cat padded forward with a proud smile on her face. She gave a nod to Starfur as they passed. Once clear of the other cats, she winked at Robinflight and trotted over with a bounce in her step.

"Congratulations, Robinflight! I'm so excited to see how you will lead your clan." She purred happily for a moment before peeking back over her shoulder at the other cats. Returning her gaze to the young leader, she spoke, "Now listen. You are young, everyone knows that. Some might try and persuade you, saying 'you're too young to know such things!'" She stuck out her tongue, "I want you to know that there is no such thing. So, with this life I give you persistence. Stand up for your beliefs and take responsibility for your own actions." Another proud smile, "You are going to be amazing."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:36 pm
There was one face a little less happy then the rest, hey while Sunclan was beautiful and how could one really complain, it was hard for Ripplepaw to watch this apprentice. She not only was getting her warrior name but her nine lives as well. Ripplepaw had trained his whole life and lived for the day he would be made a warrior witnessing this just made him feel that loss all over again.

He lined up behind the others watching with a stoic expression as each life was handed out. Ripplepaw moved to sit before Robinflight when it was his turn he seemed to try to sit as tall as he could. He took a deep breath and frowned before he spoke.

"Robinflight my name is Ripplepaw." He seemed to put more emotion in the word paw to emphasize he was an apprentice when he joined Sunclan."It is amazing to watch someone of your age become a leader, but I fear the gravity of this path may not have fully reached you. As amazing as it is that you have come this far its also hard for me to watch as I will never even get my warrior name. Your decisions from here on out no longer affect just you. You hold the life of each and every warrior, medicine cat, apprentice, kit, and elder that joins your clan. You can be behind their joy or you can be the cause of their pain. I believe in you as the others in Sunclan do, but the life I give you holds the weight that is the power over the life of your clan mates you will now have . When they feel joy you will feel joy, when they suffer you will suffer." He took a breath and stepped forwards to touch his forehead to hers. "With this life I give you Empathy when your clan suffers you will feel it and you will learn from it." The life he passed would feel like a deep sorrow that hurt in the chest, what she felt was his pain for what he lost. But then it was followed by the sense of pride he had to be apart of giving her one of her lives.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:07 pm
User Image
Stonepaw had waited watching as Robinpaw was given life after life. He then trotted up to her as the second to last Sunclan member to give up a life for the up and coming leader. He grinned at the little she-cat as he approached her.

"Robinpaw it is nice to see an apprentice taking the lead with style! Now on to the best part with this life I give you Courage." His grin widened as he touched his nose to hers. "No matter the hardships you will face keep looking high into the sky. Become the foundation of your clan and lead them without fear of the unknown." He nodded to her as he made room for Sunseer to say his parting words of wisdom to the apprentice no more.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Once more Sunseer padded forward, walking past all the cats that had come before him, smiling proudly at his sons. The past leader approached, standing before the new and looked down at the small she-cat with a purr. "Last one, are you ready?"

"Robinflight, with this life I give you reason. Take your time, make decisions carefully. Because now, they don't only effect you but your whole clan." He lowered his head and touched his nose to hers, feeling energy pass between them. He stepped back and raised his voice.

"I hail you by your new name; Sunflight. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and SunClan grants you the guardianship of RobinClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity."

belloblossom
Closing statement from Sunflight and then this is done! Woo!

Blinded By Silence
Vice Captain

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:08 am
Despite the feelings she felt as she received her warrior name and then her nine lives from one SunClan cat after the next, Sunflight felt steady as she received her leader name.

"Thank you, Sunseer." She mewed and turned her head to observe the gathered cats. "I will do you all proud, I hope." A weight settled on her. She had to do her best. However small, RobinClan was counting on her now. She watched them for as long as she could, until they glowed so bright she had to look away lest she be blinded.

She closed her eyes and when she opened them again. She was still on her branch, the sun lower in the sky than it had been earlier. She smiled and straightened. I will do my ancestors and Clanmates proud. Sunflight affirmed and then started to move through the trees. She couldn't wait to tell Riverpaw and Leafpaw!

Blinded By Silence
heart

RobinClan

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces