Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:17 am
User Image

Ayaukuhime was lounging in her bed within the Mother Tree when she felt an itch. It wasn't the kind of itch that could be scratched by her paw, but an itch for adventure and new things. Her mind had been dazed all morning, dreaming of princes and princesses, ruminating on her past in the Kiingereza'nichi. This was long ago - she was an older lioness now, but she couldn't stop thinking about her cubhood and adolescence when she was surrounded by family and friends.

Although she had made a wonderful home here as a Na'vi, that did not quell the lioness' need for social interaction. She wasn't quiet, per se, but she was a tad shy about meeting others. It was time for that to change. So she hopped up from her swaying hammock-like bed and onto the nearest branch of the Mother Tree. There, she did a full feline body stretch, complete with a lazy yawn (it was midday, no time to be yawning!) and stood back up straight. Glancing about for a moment, she plotted her ascent down the tree and started hopping from branch to branch until she finally reached the dense jungle floor.

Glancing about, she saw no one in her direct vicinity that wasn't already engaged in activity. This was going to be harder than she thought. Deciding to throw a hail Mary, the striped lioness decided to pick a direction in the jungle and head towards it, winding her lithe body through the dense trees that populated the Iknimaya lands. Maybe here she would find a new friend to talk to.

Split Personality

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:46 am
User Image

Tomas was busy. Always busy really but today he had set himself the task of tidying up home tree. Eywa was off doing her duties beyond the lands, so he had started at her roost first. That
Had been easy. He was now just randomly taking the worn paths in the branches of home tree, kicking down leaves and twigs that were misplaced. They were falling down like a gentle rain, and he would pick them all up on the ground. He felt a great accomplishment in this, and he looked proud as hell doing it.

To some he looked silly doing such a task but he prided himself on keeping their home tree clean. He went along, kicking off the debris until he was satisfied with himself. He fooled one last leap and descended to ththe ground.

thump

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:56 am
Ayaukuhime was headed toward the deep jungle when she heard a distinctive thump echo out of the base of the home tree. Curious, she turned around to spy another lion with markings like hers - zig-zagging stripes covering his entire body in a brilliant green, also reflected in a fluffy mane. Turning her full body to face him, she recognized that he was alone. Hopefully, he didn't mind being bothered, she thought as her paws started to carry her back to the base of the home tree.

"Hello there," she called out softly, hesitantly. She didn't know this new lion too well, but she had seen him around - Ayaukuhime was fairly certain he was a Priest within the pride, which was a very highly regarded position. She hoped he didn't mind being interrupted. As one who often lived inside her own head the lioness knew how disrupting someone new approaching you could be, but today was a day for adventure and new friends. She only hoped he felt the same. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm Ayaukuhime," she started as she drew nearer to the brightly-colored lion. Then, she realized, she didn't know what to say next, so she awkwardly paused - both mid-sentence and mid-step and gazed upon the lion expectantly.

Split Personality

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:00 am
Tompa was an always lion. It was mostly due to his devotion to Eywa and his home and his people. He was recognizable but it was normal that no one spoke to him. Usually he had curt and simple replies to things. Mostly because he was doing sometime that he deeme dimportant. Eywa has recently told him to relax a little and get to know others in their home.

She was right.

He startled when the lioness spoke to him. He hadn’t noticed her. He gazed up at her with emerald eyes and blinked. He wasn’t sure what to do. He glanced down at all the branches and refuse of home tree and then back at the purple striped lioness. She was vey lovely.

He blushed a little at such nonsense and shook his head.

“Oh... uh... hello...” he replied, brushing a few things out of his die t path. “I’m Tompa... I was just cleaning a home tree a bit.” He said simply. He looked back up at her. “Are you fairly new.”

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:02 pm
It didn’t escape Ayaukuhime’s notice that the lion before her held a bashfulness about him, seeming to blush when she addressed him. She smiled a gentle smile, her brain starting to swirl with mildly romantic, fantastical thoughts as it always did. Each time she met a new lion who was half a degree agreeable, she found herself dreaming of a marriage and cubs. It was an absurd vestige from her promising cubhood in her old pride that she never quite outgrew.

Slightly, she shook her head, physically banishing those thoughts. She would never make any real friends if she was constantly seeing everyone she met as some ridiculous romantic partner. At his introduction, Ayaukuhime inclined her head a bit, still smiling. “Nice to meet you, Tompa,” she spoke quietly, afraid that if her voice rose too high she may scare him off. “Oh, that’s very kind of you to keep the home tree tidy. Would you need some help? I’m great company.” At his question, the lioness chuckled. “I wouldn’t say I’m new in the slightest, just… rather quiet is all.” She knew it was bizarre that she kept to herself so much, but being a lioness who was constantly inside her own head made it rather difficult to get out a socialize, even within such a friendly pride.

Split Personality

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:52 pm
Tompa was only a little irritate during at himself for not knowing of her. He was a priest and should be paying attention to such Thuringia. He could slap himself in the head for it. He chuckled though to hide his attitude towards himself.

He looked at his feet, where the refuse lay.

“I sort of make it my duty to do such things. I think it’s impoortant to keep our home clean. Especially when cubs are learning their footing amongst the branches... though there is a lack of Cubs lately...” he hoped it didn’t mean their home was cursed.. more than it seemed it was.

He was devote and would never be able to leave. He would die out there. “ if you would like... I won’t say no to help. I’m simply collecting these branches and moving them away from Mother tree.”

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:00 pm
Ayaukuhime appreciated his bashfulness - the lion before her, Tompa, seemed sweet and he genuinely cared about the pride. That was endlessly endearing. She started getting lost in her fantasizing again before she blinked, hard, and returned to reality.

"That's very thoughtful of you," she said before padding forward, next to him, and dipping her head low to grab a stray branch from the ground. She attempted to smile at him as she turned and trotted towards the treeline. Gingerly, she lay the branch down and turned tail to trot back to Tompa. "Anything for the cubs, right?" In her inquisition there was a bit of stinging retort, as the Iknimaya had not been full of cubs as of late. In fact, Ayaukuhime was sure it had been many moons since the last litter was born under Eywa's watch. It was unfortunate, the way the pride was dwindling a bit, but she was sure they would prevail.

"You're a Priest, right?" she inquired thoughtfully. "What's that like?" Deciding already to take a break from cleaning the base of the mother tree, she gently sat down on her haunches, blue eyes gazing at Tompa, awaiting a response.

Split Personality

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:05 pm
He also bent down and rooks branches in his maw and carried them out of the way. He hadn’t ever had anyone offer to help like this before and he had to admit it was enjoyable. He had to occasionally flick his head to distangle things stuck in his mane...

“I am... it’s more interesting when Ewya is around. Otherwise we sort of just bumble around, offering advice on things and being placeholders for her while she is gone.. it can be boring but I don’t mind... things have been a bit lowly lately.”

He looked a bit sad at his words. “I have faith things will change for the best. I get down about it but our home and our people went through a lot...” he added. “You were a rogue joiner correct. I often wonder what it’s like out there... though I’d never survive.”

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:04 pm
Ayaukuhime watched as Tompa continued clearing the base of the tree. It really was nice of him to do this - especially with holding such an important and busy role within the pride.

"Yeah, the pride has been a bit... slow lately, huh?" She said softly in response, frowning a bit. Things have been rather stagnant within the Iknimaya lands, but that didn't always mean something bad. Although, she had been a part of a pride that had ended up disbanding - that was when she was an adolescent, so she didn't remember the warning signs, but she certainly hoped that wasn't the way the Iknimaya were headed. This was a great, strong pride - they would prevail.

At his comment, Ayaukuhime nodded. "It's really not as bad as it seems, but it is pretty... it's exhausting, really. As a rogue you take all of the disparate responsibilities that several people do within the pride all on your own. Hunter, scout, babysitter... all of that falls on just you, unless you're lucky enough to be traveling with others. I wasn't, but it really is a miracle I made it here on my own," she mused. Roguehood definitely wasn't easy, but she could see Tompa managing it. As long as you could take down prey and find a source of water, you really were in the clear - unless you were unlucky enough to stumble upon a band of malignant rogues or wandering Stormborn. They could be threats, but overall roguehood wasn't all that bad. "I think you'd do just find. But luckily, you'll never have to know how you fair as a rogue," she added with a smile.

Curious, she decided to ask, "Do you have a family here? It seems everyone's related to everyone else sometimes. Unluckily, having rogue blood, I don't have the familial bond with anyone. Although I certainly wish I did."

Split Personality

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:46 am
Tompa chuckled to himself at her last question. For one, he was super impressed she had been on her own before. He couldn’t even fathom being alone anywhere outside of the pridelands. He wasn’t one for survival.

“Both my mother and father are... were here... my. Other disappeared with the flood.... but my father is still alive and kicking. He’s a warrior. He’s so strong and brave. And I sometimes feel he may be sad I’m not too.”

He paused for a moment and shuffled stuff around.

“D-d-do you have a hammock with anyone yet.”

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:33 am
"Oh," she said immediately following his announcement that his mother disappeared. "I'm so sorry to hear that, but it's great about your father. I'm glad he's doing well," she finished, eyes cast downwards a bit awkwardly, unsure what to say. Her own family had split up when her original pride (the one she'd been born into) disbanded - it wasn't a particularly sad affair, but she did miss them. Ayaukuhime hoped the wound on Tompa's heart from his missing mother wasn't too big.

The lioness padded forward once more and grabbed another branch as he shuffled around. The branch nearly fell from her mouth when he asked a new question, diverting from the subject of his missing mother. She blushed a bit as she trotted over and set the branch down away from the mother tree. Returning, she said, "Like, a mate? Uh, no! It's... it's just me for now." Ayaukuhime lowered her eyes, then looked up at him and decided to ask the same: "What about you? I'm sure Priesthood keeps you busy, but a lady would keep you even busier," she said with a small laugh.

Split Personality

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:23 pm
He didn’t looked terribly sad about it. “I grieved but perhaps my mother is still out there and is happy and safe, that is all I can hope for.” He said simply. “I like to think it was meant to be. I miss her but... that is life.” He picked up a terribly large stick in his maw and hobble dit out into the dense forest and came back quickly, as if he had a reason to return as quick as possible,

He rather liked talking to this lioness...

He felt a bit odd that he had asked her such a question and his cheeks flushed. “Me... uh... no... I’ve... im a bit awkward you see and... over barely spoke to a lioness about more that the casual conversation...” he chuckled. “This is the longest I’ve talked to a anyone really... that is with you.”

He looked a bit shy.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:37 pm
Ayaukuhime was glad to hear that he was optimistic about his mother. It could kill you, worrying about someone you loved, but remaining positive is about as much as you could do about it. She'd seen a lion or two in her time driven mad with negative thoughts - and someone like Tompa certainly didn't deserve that kind of a fate.

The lioness noted as Tompa sped up his rate of work, taking less and less time to return to the base of the mother tree. It made her smile - it was almost as if he enjoyed spending time with her.

This was only confirmed by the flood of words that stammered out of his mouth. "Oh?" she asked rhetorically, a large grin spreading its way across her maw. "Well, I'm enjoying talking to you, too," she said with a laugh. "You seem very sweet, Tompa - it seems a wonder you haven't been snatched up by a lioness yet. I guess it's my lucky day?" Ayaukuhime almost surprised herself with the brash flirtation, but she had been dreaming of this her whole life. If she had a chance to woo a great lion now, she might as well take advantage of it.

Split Personality

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:41 pm
Tompa was sweet sure... but he wasn’t your usual Navi. He wasn’t strong or mighty like his father or cunning and swift like others he knew. He was a devoted priest. If Eywa called, he answered. He tended to home tree and he kept his faith in their pride. He chuckled. “I’m simple... I suppose...”

He chuckled. “I guess I am what you could say a ‘sweet’ fellow but I’m just very shy.... I usually keep to myself more than anything. No one usually paws me any mind... but you did...”

He looked at her. He really looked st her. She was a beautiful lioness really. She was a cub sitter, which meant she had to have a good heart. He couldn’t help but feeel something click in his mind.

“You have no suitors?” He asked, to reconfirm.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:29 am
Ayaukuhime nodded attentively. She could deal with shy. The way it presented itself in Tompa, it was rather endearing – and besides, shy usually lent way to nice. And she loved nice. Besides, she herself wasn’t particularly chatty on normal occasions – she was very comfortable with good silence as long as it was paired with good company.

The lioness shook her head, eager at the line of his questioning. “None quite yet,” she teased, a sparke in her eye. “Perhaps if you’re interested, you can be shy around me more often.” Ayaukuhime smiled and moved closer, flicking him flirtatiously with her tail and tilting her head in a question. He was a handsome lion, it was true – and she had so much respect for what his priesthood meant about his devotion to his people and, above all, Eywa. That was important to her, and endeared her to Tompa even more.

Split Personality

[IC] Iknimaya Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces