Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Roleplay
[PRP] Fuchsia + Pauk- A Walk in the Park Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fuchsia helped close the Gem Museum late tonight. She wasn't really staff but they were short handed and she's gotten to like some of the ponies around Everville.

The street lights flickered on as she stepped into the park. Snow blanketed the ground and not a soul in sight. She lightly stepped her way down a wooded path.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:19 pm
User Image

It was...nice to explore, or so the hybrid was thinking. Normally he was content to stay where he belonged in his home, but the change of seasons had brought intense wanderlust that Pauk couldn't deny. While he purposefully avoided the larger cities or anywhere even remotely near them, the dark of the evening found him in a wooded area inside the city of Everville; snow had fallen and no one was around, so he considered it acceptable.

It was in the darkness that he decided to play around a bit, his magic manipulating the shadows to allow a sort of...glow. The hybrid naturally had a strange glow about himself, something that echoed in his footsteps illuminated the area around him in a vibrant (yet soft) light show.

Again he was thinking he was alone, again he was thankful, so as he entertained his tail (and himself) he had no reason to think anyone was nearby and he need be wary.

Abeno Seimei
huhuhu here we go!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:15 pm
houllow

As the dragon continued up the path something caught her eye. Lights? Colored lights in this part of the woods? She slowed her paced and tried to step lightly as she crept forward.

She sees a shadow in the distance. Was that another Dragon?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:13 pm
A crunch of the snow caught Pauk's attention, and the hybrid quickly turned in the direction of the noise. His tail hissed loudly as all the lights suddenly vanished back with the stop of his magic and the dragoulie stepped a bit back into the shadows. Something was coming and he'd all but lead them to him with his light show; inwardly he was cursing at his lack of caution.

The sight of wings had him nearly in a panic, though his outward calm manner would hide that from whomever was approaching. Pauk was quite good at keeping things secret, so he stayed where he was and simply watched as this stranger approached.

Abeno Seimei

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:16 pm
houllow

What? Where did they go? She stepped forward cautiously and tried to sniff the air for any trace of another being.

"Hello? Is somepony there?" She waited a moment for a response.

"I really loved the lights, they reminded me of the aurora with all the snow around." She hoped a compliment would at least make whatever it was friendly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:33 pm
"Ohohohoho." There was the sound of pleased laughter coming from the shadows in an exceptionally guttural voice, followed by what could have been a hiss to silence it. Slowly the figure in the shadows started to light the area around this newcomer, letting small orbs glow about and illuminate the snow and the stranger.

Pauk was wary, but not entirely cowardly; he could smell soot and fire on this new pony, a smell he was all too familiar with each time he took a breath. The wings called them for a dragon, much as his own likely would if that was all they would see, and so he let the glows light up about him as well. Only a little, to show his horns and wings, but nothing more. The dragoulie liked the shadows after all, and would remain unless pressed.

Again came the laughing as the orbs danced around, highlighting the frame of this newcomer. She was interesting to look at, from a point. "Draaaaggon."

Abeno Seimei

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:48 pm

Fuchsia smiled at the laughter from the darkness. She watched the the light dance along her form and the piles of snow. "That's no fair to check me out and not let me see you" She pouted.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:31 pm
"I would rather not." Pauk finally spoke and his voice seemed to boom and move throughout the shadows. His voice was much deeper than the snickering of his tail though it certainly lacked the terrifying tone from the first. "I do not know you." The words may have been harsh but thankfully there was no malice behind them. His wings spread more among the glowing orbs, showing just how large he was; it might have been an attempt to intimidate or maybe it was just Pauk flexing a little bit.

He did allow the glow to grow though, highlighting some of his face and, more specifically, the four eyes contained within. It let him get a better view of this newcomer who was indeed a dragon, and much smaller than he. Also, if her voice hadn't been very clear, a mare at that. Interesting.

"Are you lost? You should go."

Abeno Seimei

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:43 pm
houllow

Fuchsia's eyes narrow as Pauk spoke, she could hear the snickering. Is there someone else? As the voice continued she was able to make out more of his form, he was quite a bit larger than her but he didn't sound like he was dangerous per se.

Is he a winged ghoulie? never heard of that.

"No, I know exactly where I am. Thank you for your concern. What about you? I've never seen a winged Ghoulie before. Very Exotic."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:00 pm
Pauk grimaced at her use of the word exotic to describe him, as well as the idea of a winged Ghoulie. He'd heard both things before, or so he thought he might have, but it'd been a long time since Pauk had allowed actual conversation between himself and another. Really, he liked the shadows and the silence far more than dealing with people who considered him exotic. In response to his unhappy feelings his tail all but roared. It continued to grouse and make horrible noises as the hybrid attempted to talk.

"I am not exotic, nor am I a winged Ghoulie. There is no such thing." The orbs started to get a bit brighter until finally the whole of Pauk was illuminated in the shadows. He stood a good two or so heads above the smaller dragon pony, even if the shadows still clung to him like a soft blanket. "I am also not a Dragon, if that is going to be your next guess."

Whatever he was, Pauk was stunning. Tall and dark, glowing with both the magic around him and perhaps the magic within him.

Abeno Seimei
feel free 2 swoon

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:27 pm
houllow

"Sorry, If I've offended you in some way." She started to say as he finally revealed himself. "I only meant that-" She paused to really look at him. "Ooooh~"

He was so dazzling that if she would've been able to see him to begin with she may have been too intimidated to speak with him. Potentially out of her league and all that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:41 pm
When she didn't run or start spewing off different things, Pauk allowed his wings to fold against his body. He preferred to keep them against his sides anyway, as they were large and knocked in to things, but the sudden motion of the flapping shut sent a wave that scattered snow and ruffled the mane of the mare before him. A few steps had him move towards the dragon (yes, he could see she was a full dragon), but he stopped short of being next to her. "Sorry. You seem almost disappointed."

At least she wasn't running off shrieking, or screaming, or instantly bombarding him with questions or insults. His tail was still growling lowly.

Abeno Seimei

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:59 pm
houllow

"Disappointed? Who said I was disappointed?" She ran her claws over her mane after it was disturbed to fix it.

"You are even more stunning than I could've imagined, and here I was thinking you were fantastic because you could create sparkles. No wonder you were offended."

While she's talking she is trying to decide how much trouble she would be in by her father. Well I did date a ghoulie before and he's at least half dragon. So.. he should be that much more accepting.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:36 pm
"Stunning?" That was also not really a word Pauk was used to hearing when someone described him. Maybe he'd really been avoiding other ponies for so long he'd forgotten many conversations, or perhaps this dragon mare was quite....unique in her apparent tastes. It didn't really matter though, she was a dragon and he could smell the smoke and fire on her that had his ghoulie instincts telling him to be wary, even if the dragon inside of him was quite contented to meet a 'fellow'. Thankfully he had enough grace to stay quiet about it.

His tail? Not so much. The massive head swung around and looked at the dragon, hissing. "Fireface bad. Spitter bad go away spitter." Was it mad because she was a dragon, or...? "Not sparkles!!! Not sparkles, good magic!! Dumb spitter." Oh, that was a bit more obvious. Perhaps Pauk had been a bit offended to hear his natural magic reduced to being sparkles but his basic manners would not allow such complaints. His tail would often do it for him.

Abeno Seimei

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:52 pm

"Absolutely!" she said in a dreamy voice.

Romantic plots were beginning to dance thru her head until Pauk's tail started to butt in.

"Is your tail always so rude?"
She cocked an eyebrow at him. "Just because I can breathe fire doesn't mean I will. Besides, I like this park." She crossed her arms with a "Hmph!"  
▶ Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff