Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
Set the sails Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:46 pm
SilverthorneKit

PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quin dropped her mischievous look as she threw her violin back over to the bartender who seemed to almost not catch it,"Ya want me to pay for someone elses folly?", she scoffed glaring at Jack her eyes turned to slits of green,"I think you be looking at the wrong elf..", her voice turned cold she turned her attention back to the fish boy it seemed he was trying to break the tension and it wasn't working so well,"Very well Jacky if ya be wanting your booty ya can meet me at the dock at dawn I'll have it until then", she snapped her fingers as her men headed with her glaring at any of the other pirates,"Ya can't be taking Captain Quin so easily...", said a few of the larger ones they all looked rather dangerous, as they all left the bar with their beloved captain one whipsered,"What are we gonna do we haven't enough to make repairs to dat there ship..", said one of her boys as quin was deep in thought,"I say we steal his ship and be killing him...", quin finally sighed,"Don't ya understand boys? He isn't known as the devil's reach for any reason.. we can't cross him but I do know of a way to make this work...", she smirked seeing the brothel open,"I'll be back me lads", she walks into talking to the head mistress as the women were in deep conversation Quin came at rather satisfied,"It seems they know of a way to help me with O' jacky but we will have to be leaving some gold behind boys", she told them as they all exaggerated their sighs and headed back to the ship.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:07 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverthorneKit

Jacky's eyes narrowed."A folly you caused lass I whould't have been shot it in the first place if ya handed hid behind my ship."He growls as she leaves and he turns to the other captain and then moves to the bar."Ay that damn woman is a wicked lady."He says as he gets a drink,he then snaps his fingers three times and the door to the tavern swings open as someone runs out into the storm,he then looks over at the mercaptain."Mate I never got yer name come sit and have a drink:"  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:43 pm
Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Draven sighed as he walked over to the bar and sat beside the cat like captain. "People know me by the name of Captain Draven of the Scalebound." He told Jacky. He ordered a tall stiff drink and nearly downed the entire thing in one gulp. "I must admit that my ship isn't quite as formidable as yours seems to be though. My ship be smaller, and faster with fewer cannons, but I'd bet me life that we could go toe to toe with any ship on the seas." He added. "Plus my crew and I have been on a singular mission since we set out a few months ago." He said cryptically.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:51 am
SilverthorneKit

PaganYanik

Quin found herself swing from the crows nest within the next hour as the storm raged in,"Captain we are going below deck! Perhaps we should leave ship and head inland", one of her men suggested as she snickered,"Ya be a bunch of sissys just enjoy the good salty waves the ocean be so generous to have given to us", she told them before she all went below deck to ride out the storm and play some cards and drink a few booze she found herself laying out on her deck letting the water and rain rush over onto her as she closed her eyes,"Peace.. bring me...", she whispered,"I wish to be free of all that appose me..".

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:37 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverthorneKit

Jacky grins as the man called Draven spoke before downing his drink."Ay my ship is formidable but its her crew that are the real monsters."He says as he looks over at the man."And what would this singular mission be mate maybe we can point ya in the right place."He says

"You seem rather peaceful for a woman who owes my captain Quin."A voice spoke up over the storm and a hooded man stood at the wheel of her ship the only thing that could bee seen form under his hood where two bright yellow eyes."You are brave or foolish to have not have run little elf."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:20 pm
Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Draven smirked at the suggestion that Jackey gave him. "Sorry there matey. It's not a destination that I'm looking for. It's something so much more than that." He told him. "What I'm looking for is the perfect place to set up my base. I'm gonna make sure everybody knows the power of my fleet, and then I'll take over part of the seas!" He yelled out as he cackled in laughter.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:03 pm
SilverthorneKit

PaganYanik

Quin found herself chuckling as she didn't move from her spot,"I be finding myself rather flattered that the kitty wanted to know more about me...", she slowly sat up propping herself up on her hands as she smiled at the hooded figure,"Have ya ever heard of me having to pay the whole lot?", she grinned,"I wont be giving o'l mighty tiger all the booty but I'll give what I think he deserves", she then hopped up rather easily and gracefully turned to run her fingers along the side deck of her boat,"Isn't she a beauty? My Mercy Maiden...", she turned her attention back to the man,"Perhaps you heard of me... a captain who keeps prisoners blindfolds them and sends them back to the port of any nearby town? Ya think I'm foolish to be letting them live..", she smiled softly,"Perhaps me old age has made me soft I'll just get worse with time", she slowly turned her head to trail the lenght of the both with her boots hitting the wet deck,"My boat be very fast... probably the fastest out there..", she blinked smiling,"I'm confident I can leave on the morn regardless and be lost to the sea before your captain find me".

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:54 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverthorneKit

Jacky looks at the man before him and starts laughing like a mad men before downing his drink."Oh taking over part of the sea hmm,its been a long time sense any one has been so bold."He says as he stands and walks up to the dart bored and pulls a dart form the holder and walks back to the middle of the room."Will then captain Draven I wish you the best of luck."He then spins and throws the dart hitting the bullseye form across the room,and his men start to move to the door."Just remember matey the devil calls these seas home."He then bows with a grin before heading out into the storm.

The figure at the wheel watches Quin and laughs a little."Oh i know who you are Quin."The wind picked up and blew the hood down and a female cat foke with a half missing ear and scares around her neck."You clam attacked a ship i was on when I was a kid and a year after I was found by captain Jacky..will at that time he was far form the man you see today he was just a boy but he took me in and helped me regan my health after you left us in a pirate port countless where hurt and even more where rapped and killed your "Kindness" got people who couldn't fight killed and i lost half an ear."She says and her eyes where burning like fire before she hears another voice."Shion lets go."It was Jacky and the turns and runs over to the side of the boat and looks down at her captain and all his men.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:49 pm
Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Draven finished his drink before he put the mug down. "Seems ol' Jacky just issued us a warning." He told his men. He stood up and walked out the door into the storm. "Let's go men. I grow tired of this place." He called out as he made his way to the ship. The meeting with the other two captains left him in a bad mood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:54 pm
SilverthorneKit

PaganYanik

Quin found herself narrowing her eyes at the lass as she left her ship to join jacky below,"Consider yourself lucky lass... For It could have been your last day alive..", she mummers under he breath she glares down at jacky,"You like to stalk your prey?", she smirked propping herself up onto the deck lazily looking down at him,"I didn't know you loved me that much", she replied rather dramatically as she lazily lounged herself onto the side of the boat. She heard her boys coming up from below and sighed slowly knowing there was going to be a whole mess of arguing here soon.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:18 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverthorneKit

The woman jumps down and lands softly next to Jacky and she bows her head before he puts a hand on it and ruffles her hair before looking up at Quin with a grin."Oh ye think it love do ya."He mocks back never losing his grin before he turns around to leave."Lady elf you consider your self fast with this skiff of yers hows about we make a deal lass."He says turning back to face her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:12 pm
Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Draven made it to port just in time to hear Jacky propose a deal for Quin. 'Seems like these two just have it out for each other.' He thought to himself. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He figured he might as well see what was going to happen between the two captains. If anything it would give him some insight on just what the two were capable of. The more prepared he was for them the better off he would be later.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:03 pm
SilverthorneKit

PaganYanik

Quin lifted a brow at his proposal what is this game he was trying to play it sounded fun either way, she smirked as she pulled herself up into a handstand gripping the boat she pushed off twisting into the air to land right infront of jacky just inches from his face,"Sounds fun", she replied eyes twinkling,"I hope it is because I probably haven't' had this much fun in a few decades", she smirked resting hand on her hip as she waited to see what the proposal was now any normal person wouldn't be dumb enough to be in the mist of a enemy captains crew and surrounded at that but quin wasn't to scared of half of his crew regardless of it all she wasn't old for nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:13 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverthorneKit

Jacky watches as she jumps down to land next to him and he grins."Will lass I hope ya find it as fun as I will."He says as he looks at his men who start laughing."Will lass ill give ya three days to out run me if ya pull it off your off the hook but if ya fall ya be joining me crew."He says his eyes like that of a hawk."Ay to even sweeten the deal if you out run me lass ill end that little thorn in yar side."He says holding his hand out."Do we have an occurred."  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:21 pm
SilverthorneKit

PaganYanik

Quin felt herself narrow her eyes before she replied,"I be agreeing to this whole hardheartedly if...", she told him,"There be no cannon fire against either ship because I don't know about you", she crossed her arms,"But fixing a ship is rather expensive", she told him with a sigh. She heard her crew gasp,"No captain! he is the devil don't be making deals with him!", called one of her men,"Yea captain I dont wanna take orders from another lot I rather not be a damn pirate", there was a huge agreement on that as the men complained and she snapped her fingers as the boys went silent,"Easy lads we can't lose so easily don't be caring if he satan or not".

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff