Before the match between Salem and Drako occurs, WWF goes to Bad Boy who is standing, wearing his regular ring gear and vest, with a towel around his neck, watching a monitor. The camera pans out as Tom Phillips approaches with a microphone.

Tom Phillips: Bad Boy, understandably you're here about to watch the WWF Heavyweight Championship, any opinions on the match and anything on who you want to win?

Bad Boy turns to Phillips and looks at the camera.

Bad Boy: To me, it doesn't matter who wins. On one side you have Salem Croft, one of the craftiest individuals whose name is surrounded in controversy. On the other side is Drako, who is highly skilled and has held onto the WWF Title for a year! Not only are both of these men tough opponents, but I have history with the both of these men. I'm just here to watch and figure out who my target will be on the Road to Wrestlemania!

Tom Phillips: It's understandable you're looking forward to Wrestlemania, but you've got the finals of King of the Canvas tournament tonight against White Tiger.

Bad Boy: I indeed have my match against White Tiger. It's typical that I make history, tonight I look forward to becoming the first two time King of the Canvas winner. The reason for this? I understand the one thing in this business that others don't understand. You see whether it's Salem here, or anyone else, they have to learn that it doesn't matter what you say on the microphone; the one thing that matters is what you do in that ring! In the wrestling world currently, I'm the best in that ring!

White Tiger, I've got all the respect in the world for you! The culture you represent, where you've come from, and your fighting style makes you an incredibly tough opponent! While I agree that you might be the best technical wrestler in WWF, you're stepping in the ring with the best in-ring competitor in WWF!

Tiger, you're looking at a man that was brought back after being exiled from the WWF! I've regained opportunities through hard work, and tonight is no different. The main event of Wrestlemania is on the line, and I'm looking to earn my spot, and looking to earn my moment! I will NOT be forced to surrender!

Bad Boy calms down by taking a deep breath, turning back to the monitor.