Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[REG] A taste of Home (Nevada/Solomon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:17 am
Nevada hadn't heard from Solomon in a bit, but that wasn't heartbreaking. They were both adults and busy and she was in the busiest part of her season.

When the weather turned, more and more people chose to view events indoors. There was plenty of winter shows for her to be a part of. It didn't stop the creeping thoughts of Solomon in though and they were due for a very needed second date.

She almost missed him, as she finished a show and almost didn't see him. She knew sometimes he helped out setting stuff up, but it wasn't always at her theater stage, per se.

Today she just happened to be lucky.

"Oi!" She ran over to him, freshly showered and dressed for the evening after show, a rosy glow on her cheeks as she practically cornered the man.

"Solomon."

Demon_Pachabel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:45 pm
Life had gotten busy for the holidays. He hadn't been trying to avoid Nevada - in fact, he'd enjoyed a few of her performances before he'd been whisked away off towards more work in the rafters to keep everything in tip-top working shape. Solomon had been tasked with a duty that left him working far later that evening than he usually would have been, and it had the good fortune of aligning his schedule with hers.

"If I could believe my luck, and I rarely do, I would think that a vision of a beautiful angel had come to see me - but she is more than a vision and far better than any angel," he greeted, laying on perhaps a bit more charm than he would have usually - but he had a lot of time to make up for. "How are you going this evening, Nevada?"

Pixie Nyxie

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:42 pm
Her cheeks warmed at his comments, turning pinker then her freshly showered rosy glow and she brushed a few strands behind her ears. Jesus Nevada, play it cool.

"A charmer aren't you?" She huffed, smiling at him. Something about his grin, and everything just made her stomach do turns. It was funny that she could be up in the air, tied in nothing but silk ropes at neck breaking heights, but talking to Solomon was like....a bit nerve wracking.

She played it off well though. Fake it till you make it. "Busy to be honest! Winter tends to be busy since there isn't a lot to do outside, and everyone gets curious about aerial shows. Something about being in the air and doing crazy things....No wait...." She held up a hand.

"How have you been? I've been thinking about you a lot lately." Her hand reached over to touch his arm.

Demon_Pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:18 pm
"A charmer? Me? Perhaps I should join the circus and see what I could charm - I don't imagine it would be much of a show and they would fire me soon after, though," Solomon swooned dramatically, one hand against his forehead and the other against his chest to emphasize the joke he was trying to make for her. It was easy to drop the professional attitude with her, at the very least.

Still, he dropped the posture (it threw his back funny, to be honest) after a moment. "Ah, I would imagine they come here looking for you! The loveliest of stars in the sky - all the more radiant through cold and snow," and mysterious towers in the middle of parks, but that was something completely different.

His opposite hand lifted to brush against her arm as she touched him, a light and idle gesture as he spoke. "Of me? I've not been up to much - keeping out of too much trouble. At least while the cops are out to catch me while I'm driving," he winked as he spoke, leaving his....other activities vague for her sake.

Pixie Nyxie
IDK if they know each other's powered identities yet. Whoops.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:07 pm
She shook her head at him, "Charming women right out of their coins. You think I'm a fool." She reached over to pinch his nose before immediately letting go. She wasn't the most professional person around anyways so....

"I think you're giving quite the show right now, Sol." She made a face, looking at the stage and then back. She didn't jump at his touch though it sent heated chills through her body. Like electric.

"Been breaking some laws now, have you daredevil?" She shook her head, "First carting innocent women into traffic, now skirting the cops for reckless driving."

She reached up to cup his face. "You owe me a second date, Handsome." She grinned, "I've decided."

Demon_Pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:13 pm
"Just a little fast driving! Nothing I can't handle - not that they'd believe my ever so skillful resume," a shame, really. But there were other drivers on the road and they were a little less trustworthy in such shenanigans.

"But if you don't like being swept off your feet - even if it is to run across the street - I can take care to not do it again," Solomon grinned, a hint that he'd absolutely do it again anyways. The grin didn't fade as Nevada cupped his face, brows raising ever so slightly instead. "Oh? Didn't get sick of me after the last one?"

Not that he actually wanted her to, but his tone was all fun and games.

Pixie Nyxie

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:07 pm
She didn't know how his license could save him, a daredevil and stuntman was still a man that should follow the laws. But the bad boy made her laugh, because he was so cheerful and funny about it. "Lord Solomon, this is Destiny City. You never know what trouble they'd be looking for."

After all, there was still youma's and negas out on the streets.

"I think you're lying to me...." She liked how he joked about it, but she could see it in his eyes. "You'd carry me out there for the rush anyways. I've been in worst places, I think I'll be fine." She squinted.

"I wanted to see you again." She had him cornered already, she just moved to invade his space a lot more, "So is that a yes, or you gonna leave me hanging?"

Demon_Pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:31 pm
"Ah, is it the kind of trouble that gets on the news while I wonder if those poor girls have a warmer outfit hidden away somewhere?" he asked with a wink - maybe the change over came with a space heater in their skirts. Maybe they channeled a burning flame of passion to keep them warm on cold nights.

"I would, you are very astute," Solomon admitted, moving her hand from his cheek so he could rest his lips against it as he spoke, quietly considering her words. "And I am sure you would enjoy it - I'd hope."

Then, he kissed her hand and relinquished it to her - "I would love to go on another date with you, Nevada."

Pixie Nyxie

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:41 pm
"Are you talking about the white clad terrorist..." She smiled, "I've seen some on the news, with scantily clad, and some that seemed too hot for the weather. "I imagine they are pretty resilient." She pinched at his arm, "You like scantily clad ladies in white, handsome?" cause boy she did have a surprise for him.

She would've moved her hand herself, but he was pretty quick about taking it and placing lips on it. Damn charmer, she thought to herself, ignoring the tug in her stomach. "Well, I could enjoy a lot of things you'd do to me..." The insinuation was there but she moved on, "Long as I don't die, otherwise I'd haunt your cute little butt in the afterlife."

The confirmation of another date made her raise a brow and she scrunched her nose. "How do you feel about taking me for a ride in your fast car and possibly getting pulled over? Or is that a no?"

Demon_Pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:34 pm
Ah, yes. He had encountered a couple of those unfortunately-covered (for a cold night) senshi and all Solomon ever wanted to go was remove his shawl and drape it over their poor, poor shoulders. "I prefer nobody freeze to death, is all. Though I have yet to hear any of them were found in such a state, but..."

Was he being a touch daft to not play at not worrying about one who was labelled as a 'terrorist' by the city? Would Nevada think him strange for sympathizing with trouble makers?

"I'd prefer you haunt me in this life while you can enjoy it," Solomon answered coyly, considering tugging at that little innuendo that could have been made. But he left it alone - for now.

Her scrunched face was so cute. "Mmm, a joyride? I could certainly arrange for that - is that all you want, though?"

Pixie Nyxie

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:53 pm
"Quite concerned for our heroes in white..." She made a oops face and then covered her mouth. "I mean...those people." She smiled, brushing off her accidental slip up.

She didn't think him strange for sure, but it was nice to know, if she met him in Lunaria's form, he might like her too.

"Oh, now I am enjoying you in this life, am I?" She poked at him, "Well..." She grinned now, her face easing from the scrunching.

"Depends on how good the joyride is, doesn't it?"

'Demon_Pachabel"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:20 pm
Solomon’s brows raised slightly at the innocent slip from Nevada’s lips, but he didn’t comment on it. Better he knew her actual opinion for his own sake. Though he wasn’t sure exactly what her take on the others would be - like a Knight, perhaps. He’d let that sit untouched, however.

“Oh, are you not enjoying it? Clearly I’m not trying hard enough, then,” Solomon grinned back at her, reaching out to grab her nose playfully for a moment before releasing it.

“Guess I’ll have to see how you’re feeling. When were you hoping to go? Now?” he tilted his head off to the side, still grinning.

Pixie Nyxie

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:54 am
He grabbed her nose, so she batted it away playfully, sticking her tongue out instead.

"I think I could use some attention!" She laughed, "Show me what all the things could be right? Think of it like Aladdin and Jasmine on the flying carpet." She winked, "A whole new worlllllddddd~~~"

"I feel pretty good about going now, if you do?" She looped an arm through his. "Whenever you want."

Demon_Pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:04 pm
"Clearly you do," Solomon agreed, waiting for her to finish with the hand swatting before he used the same hand to grab Nevada's nose again - but only for a moment.

"Well, if the lady wishes for such galavantry, clearly I need to spoil your every whim," he said, leaning in close so he could offer a dramatic wink before stepping back, pulling her along with him. "Why, to kidnap you right now? From any lingering adoring audience?"

A playful grin came across Solomon's face before he scooped her up into his arms, similar to when he'd gone bolting across the street. "That does sound like quite the treat!"

Pixie Nyxie

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:27 am
"Listen buddy," She playfully swatted at his hand again when he returned for her nose and then squeaked as he lifted her again. Her arms came around his neck almost in surprise.

"You are really good at sweeping me off my feet, Solomon." She held on again. "Physically. Kind of emotionally." She snorted.

"Okay, I am ready for you to go into traffic." She held on. "Let's get this adventure started."

Demon_Pachabel

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff