The camera showed aerial footage of Mexico city. From the Main Square ,Uptown, downtown, the chinampas in xochimilco, the Chapultepec national park. Finally reaching the destiantion of the toughest neighborhoods to live in the city Tepito. The Camera refocused to show White Tiger walking around the street market.

"Hello, I'm White Tiger. Believe it or not this where i grew up. Mexico City. Despite the high crime rate, the poverty and damaged structures this place still holds a dear place in my heart. I invite you to come with me to meet my Mexico."

The camera refocused on White Tiger wandering thru downtown until reaching the district known as Tepito, considered to be one of the most dangerous places in the city. Once the summit for all commerce, during the 1960's it became the source of all illegal commerce and crime.

"This is Tepito as you can see its chaos, its always crowded, The markets are usually places where you can buy almost everything from electronics,knock off clothing to actual brand clothing and so on and very cheap prices. Despite all this you can find the best tacos in the city. And a lot of colors."

Behind Tiger people started rounding up, curious about the cameras but they knew who the luchador was. As Tiger turned to face the crowd the children gathered wanting to take pictures with the luchador. Without hesitation he accepted... Children, teenagers even adults came to meet White Tiger. After a while the camera focused once again on Tiger as he walked to a gym. The famous Jordan gym a place where champions are made, champions from boxing, lucha libre, olympic wrestling. Many names had gone thru its halls, champions like Julio Cesar Chavez, Ricardo "El finito" Lopez, Juan Manuel Marquez, Atlantis, Dos Caras, Mistico, Dr Karonte, Blue Demon Jr .

White Tiger walked into the GYM "So many legends here. I believe its this very neighborhood that embodies that spirit of resilliance,will power, and determination for a better life. Wether it is in your studies, or sport you push thru it. This very gym is where legends are made, in here names and influences don't matter. "
The camera showed a lot of prospects training boxing, wrestling even doing bodybuilding. The ring, the atmosphere around it was inspiring, all with hopes and dreams people looking to be better. Tiger explored thru the gym reminiscing of his younger days and the generation of luchadores that came out of this gym all stars in theirown right. He was focused once again standing next to pictures of many legends.

"I came here to this exact gym when i was a younger, this place kept me off gangs and drugs. My family had gone thru a lot ever since the loss of my father, it hit us harder than we thought." He looked down with his hands on his waist then nodded silently and walked to a picture and poster on the wall pointing at them a old wrestling poster and a picture a tall luchador holding a title belt and a large trophy. "...That's my dad right there i was in attendance of that match. I still look back into it and say that was a great main event." He smiled looking at the picture. Then looked over at the prospects, as he watched from the distance his teacher El Solar. He smiled approached to the ring to meet his mentor, he patted his shoulder as both embraced like father and son the 62 year old man could still hold his own in the ring. As both men let go the camera soon focused on both luchadores having a conversation in spanish. Subtitles appeared to provide a full insight on their brief conversation.

ES:"Hijo que bueno que estas aqui."
(Son, good to see you.)

WT:"Me da gusto regresar que bueno que este bien maestro
(Im glad to be back here. And glad to see you're doing well master.)

ES:Tus hijas piensan debutar?
(Your daughters still thinking of debuting )

WT: "No, siguen en la escuela que primero terminen ya despues veremos..."
(No, first they must finish their studies. Then we'll see.... )

ES: Oye vi que estabas en Japon hace unos años ¿que tal te fue?
(Hey i heard you were in japan in a few years ago. How'd that go?.)

WT: Me fue bien estuve ahi unos años y gane torneos y campeonatos pero pues ya hice lo que tenia que hacer alla y voy de regreso Estados Unidos."
(It was all great, i was there some years i actually found some success, i won tournaments and championships. I'll be heading to United States soon.)

ES:"Esta bien hijo, pero esos gringos no saben de lucha. Tu abuelo fue a inglaterra al menos ahi tenian clase. Un muy bonito estilo the lucha."
(Ok son, but those gringos don't know a thing about lucha/wrestling. Your grandfather went to the U.K. there atleast they had class and a pretty cool wrestling style.)

WT: "Bueno pero ya tengo mi familia allá y pues adoro todo esto. Sabes que amamos la lucha."
(Well, i already have my family over there and you know i love all this. You know we love wrestling/Lucha.)

ES:"Eso si, debo regresar a dar clase hijo saludame a Liza y tus hijas de mi parte."
(That is true, i must resume class son. Say hi to Liza and the girls for me would you?)

WT:"Claro que si. Debo irme tambien un gusto verte."
(Absolutely , must get going too. It was nice seeing you.)

After the conversation Tiger Left the gym as El Solar resumed to train the lucha libre prospects. Tiger began walking thru the streets as he walked into a large home compound. There he walked approaching to a very humble home a blue house, with red tile roof, it wasn't in the best of conditions. In the front of the house lied a Wooden bench.

"This is the house i grew up in. My early memories are coming from school my father besides lucha he worked as cook in chain restaurant. I remember one time he told me and my mom, we would be living in the south part of the city. The south is considered one of the safest places to live, my mom was a tailor she worked mainly on wedding dresses. After his passing my mom struggled and i knew i had to do something. Everyday after school i grabbed a box and filled it with candy and cigarettes and i began walking all across downtown selling cigarettes and candy. With it i managed to buy my books, and help mom around the house. When i was in middle school my body started to develop faster i grew taller than most in class, i picked up a small job in a taco joint, i cleaned tables, cut onions and cilantro for the tacos. With all my savings i joined the gym. Whatever i could buy my equipment my books. The day i debuted i used my father's mask, and so i named myself Pantera Jr. Once i gained certain fame i had to balance work , lucha libre and school. It was tough but it made me who i am today. When i finally got my visa and passport my mom gave her savings to me when i told her i was gonna try being a masked wrestler in the U.S. " Tiger smiled knowing and remembered all his life he has struggled and worked so hard to get where he is now.

"It was roughly one hundred thousand pesos. Converting into U.S dollars that was five thousand dollars at most. Once i got to Texas i had to find somewhere to work and sleep. I spent months without being booked for shows. I still had a job and i enrolled myself in nightschools. It was harsh at first not knowing the language to fully speak fluid English. There were times i wanted to go home... But i remebered my family, my master, had sacrificed both money and time for me to succeed i couldn't let them down."

White Tiger coughed and fixed his mask then pulled out a black cat like mask, before he sat on the wooden infront of the blue house.

"To me and to other luchadores. Wrestling...lucha libre is everything, there is honor in it. I've trained my whole life to get to where i am today. Lucha Libre in away was my better life, once i had my first real match in the U.S... i wore this mask as the son of another luchador bringing a style that was taught forgotten,along with the training i had from Brazilian jiujitsu and catch wrestling i met Billy Robinson The British Lion. He was one of my heroes along with my dad."

White Tiger looked at the camera, then looked at the camera changing his usual reflexive voice tone. To a deeper and serious voice tone.

"The King Of the Mat Tournament would not only prove that im the best but there's a high chance that i can challenge the heavyweight champion. I bested Miss Attwood, and i now i face Miranda Rose in the semifinals. Miranda Rose had everything handed to her born with silver spoon. Just like spoiled brat she had to resort to buying the company and use her influences to get all her titles. I have the weight of an entire division over me, friends and family counting on me. I returned to FG with my own mask,my own name...now all i have to do is to make my own legend. The King of the Mat tournament will help with that, if i can inspire people to do better then my honor is assured. As to my opponent I'll be making her swallow the silver spoon she was born with in her mouth. And whoever i face in the finals now they're in for a treat."

White Tiger got to his feet and began walking soon the screen chopped showing him taking a plane. Suddenly it cut to one of the shows as Tiger was shown backstage with the final words of White Tiger to the camera wearing his in ring attire.

"I came here, knowing that i have more than just a style to represent. But an entire country... This frightens me...which is why i can't fail i wont fail. I'll have to show once again to world, why im the best technical wrestler in this business. I'll go into this match put my heart into it and I'll go all out!"

White Tiger heard his music play knowing it was his cue to come out. He walked away from the camera as the image faded to black.