[PRP] Unhappy musings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:57 pm
Astrus was at a loss. Since the new War Lord had taken reign, the life for females seemed to have gotten worse. No longer did they have the freedom to wander outside the land by themselves, they needed a male to accompany them. While Astrus would have been okay with this if she had never become a reaver, now she wasn't. She had experienced life on the outside, and now, she wanted more.

It didn't help a certain god had persuaded her into things. Granted, Astrus wanted them, but she could at least blame the deity in her moment of anger.

Speaking of, where was that devil. Their children were grown, and finally out of the den. She expected the male to be around more now that they could be alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tanaka snorted, his eyes narrowed. He had found himself drawn to this land, a pride or warriors, conflict, and strong women. Now he had found it was filled with fools, and the new 'warlord' was biggest fool of all. There was no denying said warlord was strong, and ambitious, and completely and totally stupid. Striping the strength and freedom of half of your pride will never come back to bite you in the a**, or get you thrown off a cliff. Right, idiot. And the pride members were just as foolish for going along with it.

The god's tail flicked as he walked, strides carrying him toward a familiar den. A den that had grown increasingly quiet as his children grew older and less interested in him or their mother. Strong little monsters, he had enjoyed watching them grow, but now they were old enough to take care of themselves and get out.

Now then, where was his mouse? They finally had the chance for some true alone time without the brats interrupting them.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:15 pm
Amon Larethian

The first thing Astrus noticed was the familiar scent of the god of Conflict. Tanaka never cared to hide his true from. A smirk as her gaze fell on the god. "Well, well, well. About time you showed up. How convenient that the children had gone off on your own." The pale female quirked an eyebrow, as she strolled up to the winged god, rubbing herself against his form.

"I have missed you," she whispered to the male. Whether she considered Tanaka a mate, father of her cubs, or anything more was questionable.

"Though, I will admit this new War Lord has put a damper on a lot of things." The Tanaka fun times were included in that. "Maybe you can whisk me away with a captain and...relight that spirit, hmm?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:25 pm
The god rolled his eyes, shooting a glance at the lioness. He really hoped she was not going to be in one of -those- moods. Give me a break, woman, it was not as if he had been absent. He had not neglected their children, he had made sure they did not starve during the famine, had taught them to hunt, watched over them as they grew, and he had never forgotten his favorite lioness. Not that that meant he couldn't screw around with other lionesses, but he always came back for Astrus.

A low rumble, a mix of a growl and a purr echoing in his throat. His head lowered to n** at her, a seductive flick of his tail.

"And what would happen to this warlord should the pride choose to ignore him."

It was more a statement than a question, nor was he waiting for an answer. There were other, more important thoughts on Tanaka's mind. Like angry sex? Oh yes, he could do angry sex if that was her mood.

"Why drag another along when we can explore on our own."

There was a wicked sensual purr in his voice, his body brushing against hers seductively.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:05 am
Amon Larethian

His gestures did not go unnoticed. Astrus made a low hum, as she beckoned the male into the den.

However, what would happen next probably wasn't what Tanaka expected. His commented about the War Lord, or dragging another long on a viking mission were a little off putting. Although she would enjoy more alone time in the outside world, regardless of who was in charge, this was still her home, and Astrus needed to abide by the rules. Where the god was immortal, and could likely get away with not listening to the one in charge, Astrus was not. Even if she disliked the current state of the pride, this was still her home. She likely wouldn't see anywhere else as such.

"Because," Astrus started in a purr. "Should I chose to remain here, the War Lord could have my head for disobeying his rules. Therefore," she rolled her eyes slightly at the male. "I must abide by them." Whether she liked it or not.

"Surely you know of a Captain? I mean, I know of some...but...." Her first mind went to Ciro, but then the memory of her first outing, and the confrontation with the male she had been with for the one night, resulting in her first litter. "...well...surely, there are more captains that would be more...lenient on what their subordinates do." Astrus said thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:23 pm
Tanaka resisted the urge to roll his eyes, instead allowing a devilish smirk to spread across his maw as he leaned close to the lioness.

"Not if you were never caught."

A snort, the god circled, his strides and posture clearly meant to seduce her. He did not care what rules the warlord made, he was a god and he would do as he pleased. Fine, she wished to keep up appearances, Tanaka would humor her.

"I know of a captain who would suit our needs."

Lucifer, his son, would do as he was asked, and knew well enough to leave his father alone when he was....occupied. Heh, it might even be fun to torment the fiery captain, a bonus perhaps.

Alas poor Lucifer, he was going to regret his father joining the pride...

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:36 pm
Amon Larethian

Astrus couldn't help but chuckle as the male stated 'not if you were never caught.' Oh, he was right. However, that was something Astrus wasn't willing to attempt just yet. She had much to live for right now. Maybe in the future she'd be a little more daring to go against the war lord's way.

"Oh?" This perked the pale female's interest. "Is that so? Well...perhaps we should go meet this captain of yours...hmm?" Her pink eyes lit up. "Well...not now, obviously," she purred, giving Tanaka a devious look.

"But first tell me, who is this Captain that you know?" She would find it amusing Tanaka's own son would be the one to take them out. Oh, the poor kid to put up with the antics of these two.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:15 pm
"He will do as I say, and knows better than to question me."

There was a finality in his tone. At that moment, the identity of his son as the captain was not important nor was it a subject he wished to linger on at the moment. Tanaka had given her what she wanted, and he had other ideas for them to focus on at that moment. Astrus would meet Lucifer soon enough, no more thoughts needed by wasted on him now.

"I will introduce you later. For now, our time is much better spent alone."

His body rumbled as he pushed against her, a smirk on his maw that would leave no doubt of his meaning and desires. There is an empty den there, let's use it.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:35 pm
Amon Larethian

"No one would dare question you, hmm?" Astrus said with humor lit in her eyes. Only a stupid lion would question a god.

She noted his tone. Ah, talking time was over? That was okay. It had been too long since the two had a den that was this large to themselves. Not that they needed much room really.

"Oh? Guess you better catch me first, hmm?" Astrus dared, flicking her tail as she backed away from Tanaka. It was time she now lived up to her nickname from the god as mouse. A little game of cat and mouse didn't hurt anything now, did it?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:27 pm
There was a predatory look in the smirk that spread across the god's maw. Oh, she wanted to play games did she? He could play that game. Very well little mouse, let's play.

His narrowed, a flick of his tail, with a low growl, Tanaka stepped toward the lioness. There was strength in his strides as he moved to circle her, the form and movement of ever muscle on full display (oh strut your stuff, you bad boy you). He would let her play her game, and the moment she made her move, the chase would be on.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas