Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:34 pm
Sphinx - Bold
Chobi - Normal

User ImageUser Image

Upon Ny's return from Yorshka's wedding things at home felt a little tense. Maybe it was because of the new addition to the household, it wasn't everyday one was able to thrall their own mother after all. For a while the spotted female assumed things would be a little hectic. Tuu was going to learn her place beneath Ny's control. It was payback for the awful childhood Ny felt she and her siblings had to endure, Tuu never seemed to really care for any of them.

Her mother was unworthy of her love, so for now the lioness would treat her as her rank commenced: A thrall. A servant. Nothing more. She would not give love to the female who did not love her. Not after all this time. Maybe this was payback, or some divine justice, whatever the case was, Ny was thrilled with her new capture.

"Gjen?" Ny called out as she entered the den the couple shared. She had sent her mother to fetch a pelt as a returning gift for her mate, so now was the best time to fill him in on the, er- changes around here. The lioness had yet to tell him about her own... indiscretions while he was away. Gjen wouldn't judge her, would he? She forgave his b*****d cubs after all, this... would make them even, right?

"I need to talk to you." Her voice was relaxed and somber as deep blue eyes narrowed on his pale figure. "If you are awake, that is." The lioness teased.

Gjen had been having the most chill day by the coast. Ny was off to an engagement leaving him to have to preoccupy himself. This wasn't easy as his thoughts were filled with Ny and her pretty face and how he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such a chill mate.

He was coming up behind her when she was looking for him. His red eyes focused for a moment before a sly grin planted it self on his maw. Quietly he padded over behind her taking very careful paw steps before leaning in and whispering.

"Yesss?"

"a*****e!" The female swore as her bones jumped from her skin. "You could have given me a heart attack!" Her words were playful and light, Ny was hardly ever truly upset, at least when it came to her relationship with Gjen. They were very good friends, so it made being with one another easy, almost as easy as breathing actually. Her lips formed into a small smirk as the darker female spoke, this time her words felt a little less playful. "So I have to tell you something, and you can't get mad." Well, the demand had been made.

"I mean, I forgave you, so it's time for you to practice forgiveness too." Gjen knew that she was being coy, normally things were never as heavy as they might have seemed, this however felt a little different. For once she did have some... strange news to share. "I know we agreed on a thrallless den, but-" Ny stumbled over her own words. "I sort of brought one home."

For a long second the lioness stood in silence, turning to face him in moments of clarity. "-Also, she is sort of my mother."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:51 pm
The a*****e comment had been heard by the ghostly lion and all he could do was grin like the shot eating spook he was. Gjen leaned in closer and nuzzled his lovers cheek to show there were no hard feeling. Though , he did back away when there was promise of less than pleasant news. He took a seat and listened as his mate went on with his face as blank as stone.

Relief spread over him when he heard it was a thrall related matter but a question was raised why someone would thrall their own mother. Actually, when gjen thought about his own mother, he understood the why.

" I swear you were going to tell me to expect another males Cubs for a moment. " He grinned " which... Okay fine. I'd forgive you for even that. But your mother hmmmm. That sounds like a story you now have to tell me"

As he spoke the lioness laughed and sat down beside him. "Okay, so, you know how you sort of.. hate your mother?" her left eye shifted over his paws as her eyes narrowed. "-I feel the same way about mine, it's complicated" Maybe it was as hard as she felt it was though, this male beside her was someone who felt the same way after all, maybe his lack of judgement was meant to inspire her.

Softly she spoke, nodding to herself. "Tuu is just, she never cared about me or my siblings. She was on a never ending quest to create other seers, better ones, and though I know she has yet to do this, I have hopes that by me taking he in as my thrall I can control her actions, maybe force her to face me."

Ny paused.

"Or at least prevent her from bringing new, unloved cubs into this world."

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:38 pm
Gjen was envious as he wished he could also do the same to his mother. She'd been awful to her first litter and his father and if then pride was willing; he'd thrall her a**. But, alas, she was freeborn and we'll established with in the pride. Hopefully she'd not have more little terrors in this world.

"I .. respect that.. what you did. I would have liked to do that to ushma... But. " He shrugged. " Why are mothers so awful. I know if you were you wouldn't be... " He was pretty sure the mother of his Cubs was fine too as well though he wasn't about to claim them.

"It might be in the water." Ny laughed. It was hard to find comfort in knowing that they both struggled with failed mothers, and where they both had emotional wounds from it and the past the lioness hoped that someday they could be mended, or at leas filled. Maybe starting a life all of their own was going to be the right step for the couple. Maybe this was fate.

Ny knew she was never going to treat her own cubs the way her mother had treated her.

"Even though we have both had issues with our own mothers, you aren't apart of me having your cubs?" Ny questioned with a soft smirk.

"I mean, I don't think I could ever be awful to my own children, but, you trusting me and us means a lot to me, Gjen."

Gjen nuzzled her forhead lovingly.

"I'll do my best to be an equally good father. I think because we were both hurt that well do better. We know how it feels to have bad mother's and we'd never allow that. " He wrapped his front paws around her kneck and tenderly pulled her close giving her the sweetest lion hug he could.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:21 pm
He could be so romantic sometimes, it was hard not to love him for it. Slowly the female sat beside her mate, nuzzling her full weight into him as her eyes closed. "I think together we will be wonderful parents. Nothing like our mothers, drawing strength from our fathers--" the darker female spoke as her eyes met his. "Plus, it would be fun trying, too." Yeah, there it was, Ny always found a way to be cheeky. "My aunt just got married and will be trying for cubs too, we should beat them to the punch~" It was a joke, a joke grounded in reality and honesty, but a joke all the same.

Ny picked Gjen for a reason, he was everything to her. "We should maybbbbe start trying like, now." The lioness spoke bluntly before she licked his cheek.

It had not been Gjens intent to get some action but he'd lucked out and Ny was ready. There was no way he was going to leave her to it with out some help. You needed a male to try for these sorts of things after all.

"Oh ho ho!" He chuckled at her cheeky mood shift. His mood followed her lead and shifted as well. "we have all night to try. Let's see how many Cubs we can create in the stars tonight. " The line was corny but ******** was it hard to think right now.

The two would tango under the stars on the beach after having majorly dissed their own mother's. It was a good night.

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces