Octane had just come back from a commercial break following the previous match that had just finished, the crowd was still quite lively following such a entertaining match but what they did not realize was the surprise that was about to come. The crowd continued to talk amongst themselves about the previous match for a little while before the lights started to darken in the arena and red strobe lights were flashed onto the stage area as a unfamiliar song began to play in the arena.
Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub
Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer
Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub
Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer

Suddenly two people emerged from the darkness and into the flashing red strobe lights on the stage, one of the individuals was a tall man wearing a full red suit with a cane in his hands and a death like mask on his face. The other was a young woman in a white suit and a red Japanese fox mask over her face but it was her red hair that stood out the most.
User Image

User Image

Since dawn of time the fate of man is that of lice
Equal as parasites and moving without eyes
A day of reckoning when penance is to burn
Countdown together now and say the words
That you will learn

The two people turned their heads into each other's directions as the song entitled "Year Zero" by Ghost was blaring through the arena. The taller man seemed to be enjoying the music due his body language as he waved his hands into the air like a musical conductor. The two people began to move towards the ring side by side, the man however was still seemingly enjoying the song as the young woman was silent and more focused on getting their business over and done with for the night. The man would stop enjoying the music as his demeanor changed in the course of an instant as he stood just before the steps in rather trance like state, he signaled for the woman to walk up the steps and hold the ropes open for him.
The young woman obliged as she walked up the steps and held the ropes open for the man to enter the ring. Once the man climbed into the ring, the young woman would eventually follow him in. They both would retrieve a microphone each before nodding to each other after the music cut and the lights returned to normal. The man was the first to raise his microphone to speak.

"It has been a very long time since I've stepped foot inside a WWFG ring. The memories of years past has flooded my mind like the great flood written in the bible. WWFG was where I got my start in professional wrestling, from my humble beginnings as an amateur to my induction into the WWFG Hall of Fame."

The masked man took time to reflect on his career in WWFG whilst he smiled beneath the mask. He looked up at the crowd in the arena and then into the camera.

"There is no quick way to achieving success in professional wrestling no matter how hard you look for a short cut, there is simply no easy way to the top. I've been through many injuries throughout my time as a pro wrestler, I've gone through many setbacks to reach to the top but in the end I've always worked hard to get to the top without any shortcuts but as I watch the young talent coming through I do not see the same passion or effort going into their skills to aim for success, all I ever see is them looking for a short cut to reach the top of the mountain."

The masked man would lower his microphone and cane onto the ground before reaching for his mask and removing it as it revealed who he was. The crowd was quite shocked to see Harli standing before them especially the way he had left in the first place which was without a single word to anyone and without a trace. Harli would bend down again to pick up the cane and microphone as he looked into the camera as he thought about what to say next.

"Since my disappearance I've sat in darkness watching as the young fellas in the WWFG show disregard for themselves and the legacies of those who have stepped into this ring before them, guys like Mystic, Cartwright, Jed, Jay Lightning, Matt Shanahan, Mike Landry and many others. The disrespectful nature of the young talent has brought me back to be the final boss of WWFG, it pains me to admit that whilst I'm on a part time Legends contract courtesy of Cartwright. I will only be participating at pay per view events and I will be issuing a challenge here and now for my possible opponent at the next event."

Harli received a quite a loud pop from the crowd as he chuckled at their cheering, the masked woman would walk up and take the microphone from Harli's hands. The woman also removed her mask to expose herself as Melissa Drummond, the daughter of Harli.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please give it up for my Hall of Fame father, Harli Drummond."

Melissa then tried to instigate the crowd to start clapping by clapping herself. The crowd did clap a fair bit before things died down.

"Now then ladies and gentlemen, let's talk about me. I also have spent a long time away from the ring but it was due to injuries and other personal related matters. I'm back to create my own Drummond legacy within professional wrestling that not only my father but mother, brother and two little sisters can be proud of, I see there is alot to achieve in WWFG. There are many people to hurt and so much suffering to cause to the same people, there are championships to win and there are championships to defend."

Melissa chuckled as she took a brief pause from speaking but she also took the time to think about what to say next as Melissa knew that she had to say the ring things to leave a ever lasting impression on the crowd.

"I'm putting the entire locker room on notice that even if I am female, I will show no mercy to my opponents. Bringing pride to the Drummond family is what means the most to me, I will achieve success here in WWFG just like my father before me did. I am not going to make life easy for my opponents and should I go down I'll go down swinging as hard as I can. What I am going to do is issue a challenge for a match later tonight against me, feeling a bit rusty so I could use a warm up."

Melissa lowered her microphone and was seen chatting to Harli as they waited to see if anyone should up.